The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Poppie - FX for you! How exciting!! Crossing all crossables for you!!

Wannab - Great hen pictures. Super cute and looks like a great time. I have my friend's party to go to this Saturday. We are doing a strip pole fitness class, dinner and then to a piano bar. I am scared as to what the boys will be doing that night!

Jess - Mine was boring too! My cousin and I got married close together so we had a combined one and just went to the bar. Boooo!

Kim - Super cute piggies!! That's a great OPK so far!! Get BDing!!

Swan - That kid is huge! I often wonder with these big babies - how big the parents are- like heavy set or not. I weighed only 17 pds at a year old!!

Pink - did you test again this AM with FMU?? I am holding out on buying that FRER test, so I am not tempted to test. I am buying it Friday after work for Saturday AM. Any more symptoms for you? My tiny little BB's hurt a teeny tiny bit this AM but that could also mean AF; ya know??

My temp went up today a little bit!

Here's my pet; Demi - A Boston Terrier. She's really very cute but looks a bit scared it this pic. It makes me laugh though. I figured I'd share as Kim did!

We are teaching her Piano Lessons :haha:

https://i247.photobucket.com/albums/gg134/lisamarie120/Demi%20Misc/pianolessons.jpg

a postive i belive or a few hours away lol as i had drank a ton before this test well three big drinks heheh. and im getting the twinges in right side. so more bd my way! fx for you poppie and happy 10weeks :D swan. hpe everyone is okay. another picture i will post to make you smile abit of love :) the toast one was random he brought it up to me and the rose one was 14th feb val day and the strawberry heart just now :D x
AWWWWW how cute its your little dog!
i want a kitten and sausage dog but oh is allegey to them i have just got away with the pigs as he loves me hehe :p I love how demi is looking right at the camera :)

*sorry if my spelling is wrong i struggle really bad with english... dysxic prob spelt wrong too hehe ;) *

Attachments

• SAM_0360.jpg
    SAM_0360.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 2
  • hhjjjjj.jpg
    hhjjjjj.jpg
    33.8 KB · Views: 3
  • SAM_0371.jpg
    SAM_0371.jpg
    25.5 KB · Views: 2
wannabe i love how you are wearing a long dress in the hen night surprised you didnt fall over when you got drunk lol

snowflakes.- No i didnt retest want to wait till friday and see if af appears dont want the disapointment of bfn before hand. Just boobies a bit achy and little nose bleed but nothing else really. fx'd for us both. Love the pic.
Kimberley- have lots of fun and catch that eggy xx

kimberly - well i did fall over onece or twice but that was more because of my shoes :D

My mum was trying to get me to tak part in a pole dancing competition that was going on in the one bar...how i was supposed to in that dress i don't know. (btw my mum made that dress for me as like a toga/dress out of a bed sheet :D its a shame the sash is in the way and you can't see it all properly)

I think i'm ovulating i've had a biit of back ache today and a bit niggly on the left side. Me and the OH dtd last night and he didn't pull out again. We'll see what happens tonight :)

Swan - i can't believe your at 10 weeks already!!

xxx

wannabe have you done an opk? wow she made it! it looks really good i like :D that would of been an funny site to see you trying to pole dance in that long dress, woohooo we will be in the two week wait together if you have ovulated :D that would be nice. im trying to do the deed as much as i can lol i watched that great sperm journey and its mad to see how hard it is to get pregant its worth watching i think its called the great sperm race, was on a while back you can find it on chanell 4 on demand.

man time flies! I can't believe I'm 1/4 of the way done either, crazy!

POPPIE AHHH YOUR PUPPY IS SO CUTEEEEE. I LOVE BOSTONS!

-squee fest-

Kimberley, YAY what a clear positive. and aw, soooo cute! :) happy BDing!

GL to ladies testing soon and to those who are preparing to catch the eggie!

LOL! Swan! :haha: Not my puppy! That's Snowflakes!! Very cute though.

Snowflakes - I think I have the same piano as you.

Well, AF isn't here yet. I am totally on the symptom spot when I shouldn't be. Still felt mildly queasy all yesterday, this cold is still hanging around, I'm tired and I went to bed at 8:30pm last night and I swear my bbs are a little fuller, but I know it's probably all in my head. I told myself I wasn't going to get all worked up about this but I am. Sigh. :sad1: Caved and tested again this morning, hoping that because it's the 13th (a lucky number for us) something might appear, but another bfn. I guess my only hope is that AF stays away and I'm one of those ladies who doesn't get their bfp until late or it can only be confirmed by blood test.

Sorry for the whinge. Just putting it out there. Hubby thinks I'm silly for wanting to talk about it so I'm glad I can do it here.

Snow, Demi is adorable!

Poppie, FX'd for you!

Swan, congratulations on 10 weeks! I can't wait to see scan pics!

wannabe have you done an opk? wow she made it! it looks really good i like :D that would of been an funny site to see you trying to pole dance in that long dress, woohooo we will be in the two week wait together if you have ovulated :D that would be nice. im trying to do the deed as much as i can lol i watched that great sperm journey and its mad to see how hard it is to get pregant its worth watching i think its called the great sperm race, was on a while back you can find it on chanell 4 on demand.

No i haven't i'm not doing any testing or temping or charting, i'm just guessing lol From what i've picked up on here i think i am/have but i could be completely wrong but either way its going to happen at some point :haha:

I know my mother is a mad woman :wacko: :haha: but ahh shes my mum :blush:

Yeah i know but i don't want to test until AF is due and gone which i know i wont because i have no tests in the house. I'm due around the 27th i think but my friends wedding is on the 23rd so i'll play it by ear, i'm really looking forward to the reception its going to be fab!!

I know what your on about i didn't watch it but caught the ads for it. Its mad to think its actually quite difficult to get pregnant and then you get all these people who have 'accidents' and unplanned pregnancies.

xxx

yep totally agree! and our like i want one of the oppssyy as it would take all the stress out of it. also look around us it must obv happen as they is lots of us!! thats a good way to look at it well im trying to look at it that way hehe

I saw that programme Kimberley - it completely freaked me out. I now can't read the word 'sperm' without picturing a person in white trying to cram up the stairs, trampling lots of other people in white to death :s

Hey girls. I am going to be a Debbie Downer. So I am in a bad mood and I had a smallish dip in temp today. I am so scared that I am going to have another dip tomorrow and if that happens I will know that I am most likely out for the month. The no symptoms thing also doesn't help to put my mind at any ease either. And I lost like a half a pound. I just have the feeling that we are out this month and I so desperately wanted it to happen to be able to tell my mother in person. :cry:

:hug: snow. It's not over yet honey. It's not a particularly big drop - look at your pre-ov temperatures to see how far it has to fall (if it does!)

snow :( just think if it doesnt happen this month it can next, but i know how you feel as it really got me down. but im trying to think postive this month now as it really got me down last month and thats not how it should be. here if you need me :)

i know it was mad wasnt it. it quite scared me! and my oh was watching as well saying see its you women who make it hard for our litle armys! lol and it is aint or bodies cruel!.

I deffo got my fully postive postive this morning it was a postive yesterday but today is off the scale so no more opk test for me now just going to keep dtd and enjoy it yay!.

im going to put a pic in just cuz im happy lol

Attachments

• postivewoo (9).jpg
    postivewoo (9).jpg
    17.3 KB · Views: 2
congrats on the bold and proud + kimberley, that's awesome! woo ho ovulation!

:hugs: snowflakes. hope it decides to leap upward again tomorrow!

Hello ladies! I’m catching up.

Mazzy17, Sorry about your dress. I felt the same way when I was a few months away from my wedding. I just wanted to have some ice cream. LOL

Snowflakes, You doggie is so cute. The temp dip is not so bad. Your not out yet.

Swanxx, congrats on 10 weeks! 1st Trimester is almost done!

Poppie, Sounds promising.

Kimberley3, Go for it! Get’s to BD’ing.

AFM, I plan on starting OPK’s on Saturday. Hopefully this will be our month.

Fab OPK kimberley!

Swan, I can't believe your first trimester is almost over - it goes so quickly doesn't it! Are you noticing any changes in your body yet?

CD10 here and this evening's OPK was negative, but that's to be expected I think this early! I'm expecting to ovulate around CD14/15 based on my recent cycle lengths (25-26 days), but thought I'd start doing OPKs now so we don't miss it! I've bought some preseed for this cycle and we used it for the first time last night and it was fine. A little stickier and gel-like in texture than other lubrication we've used. I'm also trying to drink lots of water, as I can't make fertile CM if I'm dehydrated!

I would be taking my temperature, but I've lost my thermometer, and I'm not forking out for another one!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->