The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Well WanaB, it's exciting for me to go through this journey with the rest of you. :D We've gotten to know each other so well since, what?... April onward? And we're collected many more friends along the way... so it's awesome watching everything unfold!

Congrats Nanner!!! You will eventually become a banana if you get the fruit ticker! ;D That's week 21 I believe?? But eee, that's great for you - do you know when your next appointment is or anything?

Eee Jess, time to hop on that BD eh?? ;D Woohoo! :dust: for you, and everyone else as well! And aww, your coworker's ultrasound sounds like it was awesome! Good for her. :D Her baby's basically fully-formed by this point!

I can't believe it's 11 weeks. Time is flyingggg. Eep!

Ooh, there is a banana? Cool!

Yeah, I guess no BD for me tonight. I apparently agreed to babysit my 3yr old nephew and 8mo old niece tonight. The Facebook conversation was this:

Me: Hey! How are you? I miss the kids. How is Evie doing with her walking? I'd like to make plans to hang out sometime.

SIL: we're doing good, me and kids were all sick for awhile. we do need to get together soon . . . but would you like to visit with the kiddos tomorrow night. . .

Me: Sure
Then today I sent her a text asking if she wanted to hang out or if they needed a sitter, and she never answered. Then I got a text from my BIL just now saying that they are on their way over and they have to think of a way to compensate us somehow.

So yeah, apparently we are watching the kids tonight.

So I went back and paid attention to everyone's posts. I'll try to stop being so self-absorbed!! (Though thank you for letting me be!)

Jess- I added a ticker (stole Swan's actually!). I don't know my due date yet so I guessed.

Swan- I just made my first appointment today. It'll be August 3rd. I'll probably get my first ultrasound the next week! I'll be sure to post it. Everything is happening so fast!

Wanabe- Fingers crossed for your next test! Hoping for a BFP!!

Poppie- Thinking of you. I know you had your hopes up this month, but I've got a good feeling that you'll get your BFP before you know it!

I'm trying so hard not to crack and spill the beans! My sister suggested I just starting telling random strangers to get my fix!

Speaking of my sis, she had a fantastic idea on how to drop the bomb to the fam. I hope some of you steal it!
She suggested getting T-shirts (I think I'll do coffee mugs instead) and getting them printed with my first ultrasound picture with the text "I'm going to be a Grandma/ Grandpa/ Uncle/ Aunt..." I thought I'd also put the due date on the back too! Then present them very nonchalantly the next time we're all together. In my case, it'll be on Labor Day weekend when we all meet up at the lake house.
Unfortunately, I don't think that's a good plan for my in-laws. So I thought I'd take a different approach with them. I thought I'd send them a congratulations card with a printout of the ultrasound picture. My mother in-law is VERY emotional so I thought this might give her a minute to calm down before I talk with her!

Keeping the baby dust flowing!! :dust:

sounds good nanner x
Im going to book by dr appointment today just incase af doesnt show up by friday so im a week late then. fx'd i can get in still getting bfns so feeling like im not pregnant
xxx

Jess - ugh, sorry about the random babysitting. Puts a damper on things, eh? >.< And I wasn't sure if there was a banana - I had to look at the chart listing to see. xD I refer to it a lot, just seeing what kinds of fruits I need to buy for what weeks. (we're doing a weekly photo)

Nanner - I understand that sentiment; it'll keep coming at you pretty quickly, especially at first. Or I should say, that's how I felt! lol. I was like, "okay, is this really happening?" But yay, that's awesome!! You'll be having an appointment very soon then. Eee! I'm really hoping the printer is fixed for my scan next week. I was bummed when I didn't get pics the last time but was willing to accept that because it was the ER, after all. But this time? I hope they give me something!! haha.

Aw, good luck Pink! Hope they can fit you in soon and give you an idea of what's happennig. :hugs:

ETA// and by the way, that's a super cute idea of how to tell, Nanner!! :D

Nanner excited for you!

Pink - hope you get that BFP soon!

Jess - bummer about no BDing!

Wannab - I totally have very vivid dreams all the time. So I totally can't count that as a symptom too!

Got advanced screening passes for Captain America tonight. Should be fun!

I'm glad you got your BFP confirmed Nanner!

Pink23 - sorry the :witch: got you. darn.. more baby dust coming your way!!

I'm guestimating I ovulated somewhere between CD18-20. :shrug: maybe? Either way we did BD'ing every day anyways lol. Now for more waiting. But as we're going to visit my Brother in law for the next couple days and play with our neice I think I'll forget about symptom spotting some more.
Camping was a blast! We had a crazy storm on the first night. Downpour with golf ball sized hail - actually it got bigger than that even! I'll have to get the picture from my camera. we were lucky that our tent and car survived and no one was hurt. Some other people's car windows were smashed by the hail.

Sorry about AF pink :hugs:

Lu-is - hail like that must have been pretty scary! Glad nothing or no-one was injured! Good news that you can keep your mind off symptoms spotting, although there's something about nieces and nephews that makes me even more broody :wacko:

Awee. Pink that sucks. Sorry! Hugs! I know how it feels!

Lu-is - How scary! Glad everyone is ok. Sounds like you had fun camping.

Captain America was ok. Not the best superhero movie but cool that it was in 3D.

Thanks Becca and Snowflake - it was scary at the time, now it's a good story to tell. and apparently we're a party of history. lol The lake we camped at hasn't seen a storm like that in 50 years. :)

I like superhero movies, I'm sure we'll go see Captain America someday.. glad to hear it's okay.
We went and saw the final Harry Potter last night. I couldn't help but giggle during parts of it; it was a good movie.

Becca - it's true sometimes playing with another child or holding a baby can make less broody, other times it really makes me want one.

Sorry pink :(

Glad you had fun camping Lu-is, fingers crossed for you this month!

I'm planning to see Captain America when it's out, I'm a bit of a movie nerd :)

Well, have just got an almost positive OPK, seems very early to me as my last cycle was so long, but ah well, shall give it the benefit of the doubt and BD just in case!

Babydust all round!

Ooh, just got a smiley face too . . . my cycles are weird!!

Hello all,

Well i'm afraid i come with bad news :-( Sorry i haven't been around for a while, but since i started having some brown spotting last saturday morn, things went from bad to worse on Monday, and i no longer have a little one :-( I went to the EPU on Monday morn and at that time was only brown spotting. Because i was only just over 4 weeks gone, they said there is nothing that they could really do as even if they were to scan they wouldn't be able to see anything. So they booked me in for a scan at 6 weeks just to check everything was ok. So i left the EPU feeling quite positive really as the nurse said it is quite common and that i'll probably find that it'll just go by the end of the week......well i wish. It was so ironic, because just as i got back to work i felt a gush of something (sorry tmi!) and there it was - lots of bright red blood and clots :-( It has carried on ever since and my boobs are no longer sore, so i have miscarried. I can't believe how common it is - 1 in 4 apparently, but also can't believe that it's happened to me. I rang the EPU back and they said as long as i wasn't in too much pain, then i just need to let it all happen - and i haven't had any pain thankfully - just normal period cramps etc. So will be heading back to the EPU to get a scan just to make sure all is ok.

My car also broke down this week, so all in all a pretty crap week! So i am now out of the game for a month or so until my body sorts itself out and we can get on the wagon again - i knew it was too good to be true to conceive in the first month.

Anyway....sorry to rant on!!! CONGRATS Nanner - very exciting news - good luck!!!!

Sorry to those whose AF have showed up.......on to the next month - fingers crossed!!
Good luck to those in the 2ww and those due to test!
Hope all is well with our pg ladies!

xx

aw im sorry you've had to go through that. Take it easy and look after yourself :) :hugs: xx

Aw Meadows. :( :hugs: I'm so sorry for your loss sweetheart. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your OH at this difficult time. I hope your body adjusts quickly for you! <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->