The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Poppie - :hugs: If it is AF than good luck for next cycle. (perhaps the spotting will stop?).

Is it possible to have implantation bleed so late? Its really light (pinky brown) and hasn't developed into a proper period or got heavier yet like normal. Not really holding out any hope, only the fact that it was 4 days late and I am really tired even with getting like 10 hours sleep each night. Also my Dr sort of said just to see what happened and come back if its not a proper period. Hmmmmmm....

Grrr at my silly body!! :growlmad:

NANNER. That's how my first looked (test, that is).

So I do believe CONGRATS are due!!

:happydance: :dance: :happydance: :dance:

Congrats love! :D

Hey Poppie - sorry, just trying to catch up now. I know you said you're going to begin temping this cycle, but I have a question for you. Is it possible your travels delayed your ovulation, and you're not as late as you think you are? (thus your IP being more 'timely'?) I'm just curious, because ovulation was, for me, thrown off immensely and I only skipped into another time zone for about 24 hours and back again. xD So I was thinking, maybe it's possible that your trip to the US bumped back your ovulation a wee bit, making implantation occur later than expected?

Just a theory anyway. You never know, our bodies can be so unpredictable! But I hope you get answers soon. :hugs: Not knowing what's going on is just frustrating.

congrats nanner wohoo. Your fb link just goes to my normal home page?? How many dpo were you when you tested and got lines?
I tested yesterday at 16dpo but bfn. It really could be the pill not getting back to normal cycles. I dont feel pregnant. Going to hold out till friday maybe get a frer or digi?
Hope everyones ok xx

I don't really know how many dpo I was. I didn't even think that I did ovulate last month. I thought it would be a "practice" month! If I were to guess though, it was probably about 14 days. I kept telling myself that missing AF was just me getting back to a normal cycle after discontinuing BC, but my OH insisted on another test (got a BFN last Wednesday from a digital test). I definitely don't feel pregnant either. I haven't noticed a single symptom. I took another test this morning and it was a VERY clear positive.

It hasn't sunk in yet so I'm still in disbelief. Which is too bad because my OH is excited and thinks that I'm regretful. I told him that once I talk to my doc and get confirmation that I'll shake the denial. I'll see him today.

Congrats Nanner!! So happy for you and those are most defo preggos lines!!

AF arrived for me this am. Boo! Bummer! But to be expected.

Aw Nanner. :hugs: It's okay, disbelief is a pretty normal reaction I think. Once the doctor confirms it, it's like a huge weight off your shoulders. :) lol. What time do you see the doctor today?? :D

Sorry to hear AF got you, snowflakes! :( :witch:!

Well, I just got to work and it's 6:00 am here on Monday. I won't be able to call for another couple of hours, but I'm hoping they can see me this afternoon.

How long should I wait to start telling people? I'm a HUGE blabber mouth!

AHHHHH I'm so excited for you!

And that's totally your call. We told parents as soon as we knew, and my sister too. I also told my two best and most trusted girlfriends.

We told a scant few others before 8 weeks, only on a need-to-know basis. Once the 8-week appointment confirmed, we ended up telling the rest of family and friends. We couldn't hold back any longer. Then we had the emergency scan a week later and now, in a week I have my next visit.

Some woman wait until 12 weeks scan and appointment. Some wait longer, some way less. It's totally up to your husband and your thoughts. I felt that I would want a support group no matter what, so I wanted to tell people.

Poppie - :hugs: If it is AF than good luck for next cycle. (perhaps the spotting will stop?).

Is it possible to have implantation bleed so late? Its really light (pinky brown) and hasn't developed into a proper period or got heavier yet like normal. Not really holding out any hope, only the fact that it was 4 days late and I am really tired even with getting like 10 hours sleep each night. Also my Dr sort of said just to see what happened and come back if its not a proper period. Hmmmmmm....

Grrr at my silly body!! :growlmad:

It could be like Swan said, perhaps with the traveling your cycle got thrown off (is it consistently 29 days?) If you ovulated later than expected, and implantation generally happens between 6-10 days after ovulation it is possible.
I've read in a couple places that some women have experienced implantation bleeding around the time of their period.

thinking about my last two cycles, I ovulated on CD 17 & 18 - so if only implanted around 10 days later I would maybe get spotting at CD28 which would just make me think AF is here.

Your Dr. sounds optimistic. (I'll keep my fingers crossed for good news when I return).

Well, I just got to work and it's 6:00 am here on Monday. I won't be able to call for another couple of hours, but I'm hoping they can see me this afternoon.

How long should I wait to start telling people? I'm a HUGE blabber mouth!

Hooray hooray, I'm still all excited for you. I think it would be so hard not to want to blurt it out at work. :wacko: I'm really going to try to wait for 8-12 weeks to mention it at work. We'll see how that goes.

sorry for af snowflakes, on to next cycle xx
still waiting havent tested think i want to wait until wednesday then maybe test with clearblue. xx

Snow - sorry AF got you :hugs:

Poppie - I did wonder if all the travel may have thrown ovulation out of whack. Have you been charting? I can't remember what everyone is up to :wacko:

Hi girls, I have some serious catching up to do!

Firstly, congrats to Nanner! Definitely a BFP! Very happy for you! It must all feel a bit surreal if you aren't having any symptoms but I hope the dr puts your mind at ease today!

Lu-is, have fun camping! Hope you get plenty of BD'ing in! Talking of which, beccad, I hope all your hard work pays off ;)

Snowflakes, sorry about AF.

Emilyanne, welcome to our little group! It's a very friendly group and we're all at different stages, so we can all discuss and share our own experiences.
I had a very long wait for AF a while ago and it is very frustrating, all I can say is she does eventually come, when she's ready. I think parsley is meant to help, if you can eat / drink that.

Fingers crossed Poppie! Really hope you did OV late and that this is implantation!

Meadows, hope all is ok with you and that the bleeding had all stopped now.

Kimberly, I hope you're feeling better and Jess, I hope the new business venture takes off quickly!

Good luck to pink!

So sorry if I've missed anyone, I had a lot of pages to catch up on!

As for me, I'm waiting to OV . . . I've bought some conceive plus, which we'll try out this month. I've got to say, my libido is so much better now I'm off the pill (sorry if TMI!) but I didn't really quite how much the BCP had affected it. Just as well really, I suppose!

Mrs Mel - I noticed the same about BCP and libido. It's wonderful to finally feel yourself again, right?! :D

Congrats Nanner - BFP loud and clear! Its impossible to wrap your head around, it'll take a few days or weeks x

Thanks ladies, yeah I was thinking that the travel would have thrown me out, but I'm pretty much certain now that it's just that horrible :witch: I had more heavy stuff this morning and now have AF pains too. Sigh. :(

Hubby is having his wisdom teeth out in hospital next week and I told him that, yes I will be looking after him and taking good care of him during his recovery, however lots of BD will still be a necessity around that time. He didn't complain ;) lol!!

I got my thermometer and started temping this morning. I am a bit clueless, but will see how I go.

snowflakes sorry to hear she got you too. Bring on next month hey?? :hugs:

Well my doc hasn't told me anything I didn't already know. She said I had a "faint positive" though it's likely that I am pregnant if I got the same result four times now. She wouldn't confirm, but she did take a blood test and said she'd call in the morning.

This is such good news. :p I'm extremely relieved that it happened so quickly and easily. My biggest concern was that we'd be one of those couples that would have a hard time conceiving.

I think I'm going to tell my sister tonight. I figured that even if something does go wrong, I would tell her about that anyway.

I'm sorry I haven't been paying attention to all the posts. I promise to catch up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->