The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

I don't mean to be insensitive to you Medows but i hope you don't mind me having a bit of a ramble :)

I went out a bought 2 pg tests earlier. I'm really in two minds about whether or not i think i am. Somethings make me say yeah but then i don't know whether i'm just trying not to get my hopes up im like no don't be stupid no i'm not kinda thing.

Anyway i was contemplating testing tomorrow morning because whats the difference between friday and saturday really. It'll be about 4 days before AF is due and i've said to OH if its a negative i'll leave it and see if AF shows up....if it doesn't by next friday then i'll test again.

I don't know why i felt the need to share with everyone. I supose its just nice to chat sometimes :D your all a such a lovely bunch xxx

Meadows I'm really sorry to read your news :hugs: Unfortunately miscarriages are very common in early pregnancy :cry:

Wana, I've done the same too chick. Try not to test too early - the pregnancy hormone doubles roughly every 24 hours so a day can make a difference as to whether it shows on a test or not. 9DPO is still really early too.

yeah i know...its only because i've got a wedding reception to go to on saturday so wanted to do one just incase :) xx

I'm so sorry Meadows.

I don't want to be insensitive but I was really excited about something... ovulation tests and pregnancy tests are covered by my flexible spending account, so I can get all I want with that until I run out of money! I am in POAS heaven! I spent $80 at Walgreens a little bit ago getting an OPK 20 day kit and some digi pg tests....

I'm sorry Meadows! :cry: I have heard that statistic before and it's tough to believe this day in age. :flower: I wish you a speedy recovery.

Wannabe- Just to give you a helpful hint, I tested 2 days after I expected to see AF and got a very clear BFN. Then I spent the rest of the week drinking like a fish only to find it should have been a BFP. Even 2 days after I got a BFP, the doc tested me but wouldn't confirm until she saw the blood test results. Be careful!

Good luck to the testers! :thumbup:

Oh meadows so sorry to hear about your loss :( Thinking of you. :hugs:

Just a quick pop-in from me. I'm very tired after a big conference dinner last night. Lucky I wasn't preggo this month as I wouldn't have been able to get away from the booze without people knowing something was up. Looking forward to getting home tonight and having a lazy weekend. AF is almost gone so might get some practicing in :winkwink:

Good luck to our testers and again, big hugs to meadows.

Welcome back Poppie! Glad you had an enjoyable time and yay for AF being almost gone!

How are you feeling Nanner?

That's awesome that opks and hpts are covered Jess! Great savings for you!

SO GLAD IT'S ALMOST FRIDAY. I am beat. I was just asleep on the couch til I woke up bc puppy puked on hubby. Trying to fall back asleep is rough. Ugh. :( haha

How are you feeling Meadows?

I feel surprisingly good. I'm probably jinxing myself by saying this, but I feel very normal. So normal I still find myself questioning the results!

I'm driving myself nuts trying to keep it a secret. I don't know if I'm going to make it until the second trimester. Although, I really want to do the coffee cup thing with my fam so I'm going to try really hard to hold out! I'm generally a bad secret keeper so we'll see how I do.

I can't wait for the weekend! My hubby works nights and I work days (this week) so we haven't even really discussed the news. May be why I'm so eager to tell someone!

Girls! Free tarot card readings! Here's mine:

Card 1 (Judgement) : How you feel about yourself now »
You feel this is an end to an era or at least a certain phase of your life - you are taking stock and looking where you want to go from here. This ending is not one for regret but for rejoicing. Soon you will enjoy the rewards for your past efforts. As with any period of endings, many opportunities will present themselves and the choice that you make will have far reaching implications that could change your life dramatically. Any legal issues should be ruled in your favour.

Card 2 (The Hierophant) : What you most want at this moment »

The cards suggest that what you most want at this time is to have someone around you that you can trust and confide in, knowing that they won't let you down. There are moral issues here, knowing right from wrong, and you may feel that you need some advice or wise counsel from a teacher, priest, parent or someone you have a lot of respect for, in order to help you make the right decision.

Card 3 (The Sun) : Your fears »
You are afraid that things seem too good to be true, so much pleasure and joy - well enjoy it, sometimes we can be pleasantly surprised. If you have been unwell this is a time of rejuvenation and good health. Perhaps you are afraid that things won't actually get better - have faith you are about to enter a happy and pleasurable time. The Sun heralds an ending to difficulties and a time to celebrate with friends and loved ones, a time of pleasure and good news around children or the conception or birth of a longed-for baby.

Card 4 (Death) : What is going for you »

A time of absolute endings and brand new beginnings, your life is going through a period of great transformation. Whilst it may be difficult or even painful you will pull through. You will be free for a brand new phase in your life.

Card 5 (The Chariot) : What is going against you »
Watch out for being too arrogant or letting that ego of yours get over inflated, nobody likes a know it all. Watch that temper too, aggressive bullying behaviour will only set you back. If this doesn't sound like you, beware of someone like this that could set you back. This is a time of movement and change, and conflicts ending in victory, so don't give up.

Card 6 (The Empress) : Outcome »
This is a truly creative and fertile time. Expect the best if you are considering having a child, creating a new job or business opportunity or starting a creative project. The Empress symbolizes abundance, joy and happiness, and reassurance - a firm foundation for future progress.

I know its all pure BS, but it sounds promising! Here's the link https://www.free-tarot-reading.net/

Oh Meadows, I am soo very sorry. Sending you lots of hugs and strength your way.

Hello all,

Well i'm afraid i come with bad news :-( Sorry i haven't been around for a while, but since i started having some brown spotting last saturday morn, things went from bad to worse on Monday, and i no longer have a little one :-( I went to the EPU on Monday morn and at that time was only brown spotting. Because i was only just over 4 weeks gone, they said there is nothing that they could really do as even if they were to scan they wouldn't be able to see anything. So they booked me in for a scan at 6 weeks just to check everything was ok. So i left the EPU feeling quite positive really as the nurse said it is quite common and that i'll probably find that it'll just go by the end of the week......well i wish. It was so ironic, because just as i got back to work i felt a gush of something (sorry tmi!) and there it was - lots of bright red blood and clots :-( It has carried on ever since and my boobs are no longer sore, so i have miscarried. I can't believe how common it is - 1 in 4 apparently, but also can't believe that it's happened to me. I rang the EPU back and they said as long as i wasn't in too much pain, then i just need to let it all happen - and i haven't had any pain thankfully - just normal period cramps etc. So will be heading back to the EPU to get a scan just to make sure all is ok.

My car also broke down this week, so all in all a pretty crap week! So i am now out of the game for a month or so until my body sorts itself out and we can get on the wagon again - i knew it was too good to be true to conceive in the first month.

Anyway....sorry to rant on!!! CONGRATS Nanner - very exciting news - good luck!!!!

Sorry to those whose AF have showed up.......on to the next month - fingers crossed!!
Good luck to those in the 2ww and those due to test!
Hope all is well with our pg ladies!

xx

oh Meadow I am so sorry!!! :hugs: I hope that you are doing okay and that you can start trying again right away.

I'm sorry Meadows! :cry: I have heard that statistic before and it's tough to believe this day in age. :flower: I wish you a speedy recovery.

Wannabe- Just to give you a helpful hint, I tested 2 days after I expected to see AF and got a very clear BFN. Then I spent the rest of the week drinking like a fish only to find it should have been a BFP. Even 2 days after I got a BFP, the doc tested me but wouldn't confirm until she saw the blood test results. Be careful!

Good luck to the testers! :thumbup:

Thankyou :) I know it was early but i tested this morning..kinda caved into my OH wanting to know lol although i did explain everything. It was of course a :bfn: so i am going to leave it like that now until my AF does or doesn't arrive like i said yeasterday.

I will have a drink at the reception but not excessivly..i'm not a big drinker anyway. But yeah i tohught i would update you all xxx

The BFN at this stage won't mean much. There's still plenty of time for it to go positive!

I think once you know about dpo and when to test it the leathelist thing. sometimes I wish I would just wait lol
Im off to the church later to ask if we an get married then and see if they have the date we want and book. Im hoping all this wedding planning will put my mind of trying and maybe this cyle i'll get my bfp xx

Meadow, I am so sorry for your news. You will be in my prayers. We are here for you.

I hope everyone had a great week. I’m so glad its Friday. I have a 3 day weekend and we get my husband daughter. Any plans for the weekend?

Hooray for wedding plans Pink! I loved planning my wedding. Basically I am a dork and just love planning everything!!

Poo on the BFN Wanab. But I think you still have time for that to turn into a BFP!

Oh, sounds like a fun weekend Ceedee! Enjoy yourself!

We are going to a benefit event with our friends called Land, Lake & Lyrics which supports Autism. We will have a nice dinner and get to see Boyz II Men in concert too. Should be lots of fun. Other than that - we just plan on relaxing.

sounds like a great night snow.
My wedding is booked yey 20th october 2012 and in a church to xx

woop woop pink :D

Our wedding would have been in October if we'd of not changed anything for people.

I can't believe my friends getting married tomorrow its come around so fast :D

It just makes me realise how close my wedding is lol :happydance: :happydance: xxx

Thank you all so much for your kind words. I'm ok....kinda got my heada round it now and just have to pick myself up, dust myself off and carry on. Just about stopped bleeding now, so just have to wait a while for AF to show and then we can start again, so will prob be more like September for us now. Good luck to everyone else and thank you again. It's so nice to know that i can come on here for some support :)

Hope everyone has a good weekend x

Well I caved today. I have been dying to tell people, so when I met up with a friend early in the morning for a run, I ended up spilling the beans. When I got home, my hubby and I decided it's time to tell the fams. There was no way I was going to make it six weeks not telling someone... else. Unfortunately, that means I won't get to the coffee cup thing. But I hope someone else does! I think it's a really cute idea.

All is well. Still no symptoms.

Still crossing fingers and toes for this weeks testers! :thumbup:

How are you doing Meadows? :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back