The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Yay! I'm so happy for you! Send some of that baby dust my way, will ya?

Glad to hear the Dr's visit went ok. I'm sure everything will go smoothly for you Nanner. I'm so you didn't have to worry about it taking long. I'm soaking in your baby dust and I'm so jealous it happened first go for you, but extremely happy for you also :hugs:

I'm off on a conference for work from tomorrow morning, away from home for two days so that will take my mind of stupid AF and I know I'll be able to enjoy some drinks at the conference dinner. My colleague who is coming along would have known something was up if I wasn't drinking at an event like this. Looking forward to getting away, will miss hubby of course, but it's probably just what I need.

I hope everyone is well. xo

That's great news nanner. Now you can start to get excited! I'm bathing in the babydust!

Poppie I'm sorry AF definitely got you in the end. Good luck with taking your temperature! How's everything with your house btw? Meant to ask as I wasn't sure if there had been an update recently?

I can't remember if I said that I found my thermometer. It was in my brother's room (he's living with us at the moment) so that led to lots of questions about whether I was getting sick :haha: Anyhow, my temps are definitely post ovulation type temps so more waiting for me. I'd expect AF by the end of the month if I don't get lucky this cycle!

On another note, HOW is it possibly nearly the end of July :shrug: The months seem to be flying past this year, don't they? Or is it just me?

Jess how are things with you?

Has anyone heard from dodgegirl lately?

Everyone else, where are you at. Anyone approaching the time for AF or taking a test?

Im thinking of testing on wednesday. will be 5 days late. going to pre book doc appointment because it takes ages to get one and can always cancel if af turns up. x

Thanks beccad our house is going well (something else to think about when trying not to focus on TTC). The boys put in the data cabling on the weekend and the batts for the insulation were delivered today which means the plasterers will be going in this week to start the insides. Very exciting :)

hello everyone yeah i message her the other week and she replied today, i belive she is not going through with the journey she choose to do. she said something didnt feel right. i have asked her to stay in our group as we will miss her if she went im waiting for her to reply x

Tested this morning at 11DPO, BFN not even a whisper of a positive. Think I'm out.

someone im talking to on here with another post they tested 10dpo and 12dpo and it was bfn. but got her + on the day her af was due so your so not out!!! do you have any signs x

Poppie, sorry to hear the :witch: got you! :( But yay for being able to enjoy some drinks at the conference - hopefully it'll help take your mind off her! Exciting news about your house's progress too! When abouts will it be done?

Congrats Nanner - so happy for you!

Glad someone heard from Dodgegirl - I was getting worried about her! :( I'm such an airhead, because I meant to PM her and make sure she was okay and forgot. Pretty much fail on my behalf. LOL. But like I said, glad someone touched base and I hope she's doing well. :hugs:

I agree Becca, where the heck has the summer gone? I feel like it's going by so quickly! Ack!

hello everyone yeah i message her the other week and she replied today, i belive she is not going through with the journey she choose to do. she said something didnt feel right. i have asked her to stay in our group as we will miss her if she went im waiting for her to reply x

I did wonder if something like that happened. Shame, but I guess she's doing what is best for her.

Hi all

Well i have decided to test on Saturday. It is a few days before AF is due but i have a wedding reception to go to and thought i would because of drinking.

As Pink saw in another thread i wasn't too sure i think maybe i am.

Since last Thursday i have been more tired and irratable and also a bit emotional. I've started to get the munchies a bit and yeasterday I kinda got that dull achy cramping kinda thing i get before i'm due my AF but its a whole week early. And all day today on my left side of my lower abdomen i've had this kind of niggle (don't know how to describe it lol)

I don't know i may just be picking up on things that usually i wouldn't notice but we'll see. If i get to saturday and i think theres no point then i might not

I said in the other thread i don't know whether to go by DPO or not because i have a this feeling that if i am it was teh week before i was supposed to ovulate and obviously i have no idea when i did ovulate (for all i know i might not have lol)

I do read what your all doing btw i don't ignor the posts i just never remember all of it to reply to lol

I can't quite remember what dodgegirl was planning but i'm sorry she's left us

Shame for those of you who got their AF this week. Hopefully next time

Those of you with a bun in the oven - Nanner, Medow, Swann, welsh_mum (not heard from her?) and topsy (although she hasn't come on here to announce it) hope all is well :D xxx

Fingers crossed Dinah and wanaB for BFPs. Dinah, I know some women don't get theirs until they're several days late :)

Hope dodgegirl is ok, wherever she is, am thinking of her.

Oh i'll keep my fingers and toes crossed for your wana! It's all so confusing, isn't it. All these things could easily be a wonky cycle or super-mean PMT! Hopefully it won't be for you!

thankyooooou :) i'm trying to just stay nutral atm because i don't want to
build myself up and then get a :bfn: xx

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE people testing. :dance: I check here like, 100 times a day just to see if the # of bfps went up yet. xD

I'm so glad you guys tolerate me stalking ya'll. ;D

lol its uplifting how enthusiastic you are swann :D

I've just noticed on my ticker that it #9 of top 10 syptoms at 6DPO is vivid dreams....whaaat? :shrug: how is that a symptom of pregnancy. I've had vivid dreams my whole life lol x

I got my blood test results. It turns out I'm already 4 weeks along. After doing the math, I ovulated about 8 days after my last AF visit. In fact, that was the first visit I had after I had finished my last pack of BC. My hubby has been calling me Fertile Myrtle for the last few days! :thumbup:

So, I guess I have to accept facts now. I'm going to have a baby! :happydance: I'm still shocked and awstruck, but am very excited. I don't know how I'm going to keep this a secret for very long!

I hope you all get a visit from the baby dust fairy soon! :dust:

I wanna see a ticker Nanner! Are you gonna get a fruit one? Too bad they don't have one that says your baby is the size of a banana!!!

Hi, becca, I'm doing good. Thanks for asking!

Yes, I missed Paula but hadn't thought to send her a message. I hope she's doing ok.

Wana, I hope this is it! Good luck!

I'm thinking I'll ovulate soon hopefully, so I'm gonna jump DH for the next few days :winkwink:

Wow swan, 11 weeks!!!!! Yay!

I just saw my coworker's daughter's ultrasound picture from this morning. She is I think 10 weeks, maybe 11. You can see it's little head and nose and one eye and mouth. So cute! I want a little peanut too! My coworker said that the baby was doing flips and waving it's arms around! SO CUTE!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->