The Junebugs: TTC June 2011! 18 BFP's :) + 4 angels :( - 14 Junebug babies born!

Hi everyone! I hope you've been having a great weekend.

Meadows - good to hear you're doing ok :hugs: Fingers crossed your AF returns and you can get back into the swing of things (so to speak).

Bugger about the BFN WanaB but there's still time. It's so hard to not think about testing. I'm going to try and be good this cycle and not test until AF is due.

My footy team had a big and very important win over one of our long time rivals last night, so it was nice to be able to celebrate that with an apple cider. Met up with some friends for lunch today. They had also been over to America recently so it was fun to be able to share and compare stories with them.

Went to our house yesterday. The plasterers have been in and its starting to look more like a home inside! It is supposed to be officially at lock up stage which means there's no more excuses for weather as all the work will be inside.

Looking forward to getting our baby dance on again this week. I think we'll go with every second day and perhaps each day around my predicted most fertile time. Our only hurdle will be hubby's wisdom tooth operation this Wednesday but as I think I told you before he didn't mind that we'd still have to DTD while he recovers. LOL!

I'm so sorry Meadows, I hope you and your OH are holding up okay.

AF arrived on Thursday, no suprise there and its still early days so I'm dissapointed but what will be will be. Going on holiday for 2 1/2 weeks on Thusday, so I will be mostly awol this month. I think its for the best though, I find you can drive yourself mad with symptom spotting when it can just as easily be AF signs (and lets face it we're a lot more aware of our bodies than ever before), so I'm just going to enjoy my husband for a few months and try to let things take their course however that pans out - new motto is sticky beans don't like stressed bodies.

I'm so sorry Meadows, I hope you and your OH are holding up okay.

AF arrived on Thursday, no suprise there and its still early days so I'm dissapointed but what will be will be. Going on holiday for 2 1/2 weeks on Thusday, so I will be mostly awol this month. I think its for the best though, I find you can drive yourself mad with symptom spotting when it can just as easily be AF signs (and lets face it we're a lot more aware of our bodies than ever before), so I'm just going to enjoy my husband for a few months and try to let things take their course however that pans out - new motto is sticky beans don't like stressed bodies.

Sorry to hear AF arrived. I like your knew motto - it makes total sense! I'm trying to follow that sort of philosophy myself this month! Have a good holiday!

Well ladies i have just managed to get into my house after coming home from a fab evening at my freinds wedding reception to find we were locked out of the house as both of us had left our keys at home!!! Baring in mind this was 1am after alot of drinks and dancing lol

I've been on the roof trying to get in the sky light and bathroom window and we contemplated smashing a window (would have if we wernt renting). ended up tape'n two poles together and putting a hook on the end, pushing it through the letter box and hooking my handbag from underneath a table to hoist it to the frontdoor and rifling for my keys with my hands jammed through the letter box!! I tell you what i am amazed we managed to do it. I am just glad we are in and so is my OH as he has a very bad hangover today lol

However i now have to go food shopping as we have nothing lol

Oh and on top of it all i have a water infection/thrush (tmi sorry) because we used lube :blush: I can't use anything down there other wise it sets me off...i have a very sensitive chemical balance unfortunatly xx

OMG WanaB, sounds like you had quite the adventure! LOL. And I'm sorry to hear about your infection. /: That sounds awful!

sorry AF got you, Dinah. :(

:hugs: Meadows.

Ooo that's exciting about your house, Poppie! :D And your footy team too. Things are really falling into place now with your new home, eh? How awesome! I cannot wait until it's all done so we can see pictures! :dance:

Haha, it's all good Nanners - we told our parents right off the bat, because trying to keep that a secret would have been near-impossible. Everyone's 'telling timeline' is different, and mine was definitely ahead of most people. Heck, a lot of people I know are about as far as me and haven't told a lot of people - and some haven't told any! I can't believe fathom that notion. :haha: I have a big freakin' mouth, so yeah... whoops? :hugs:

Well my :bfn: was accurate as my AF has decided to show up today a few days early. A bit sneeky to tbh cause i was not expecting it lol

I am not too bummed out because we wern't supposed to be trying this month anyway. Anyway i was thinking and this means that if we do get pg next month we're find out while we are in Greece for the wedding!! :D x

Wana, glad you got home ok, but store your handbag, keys and suchlike somewhere else! If you could hook them like that then so could a burglar. Make sure no valuables are stored so they can be seen or 'hooked' through your letterbox!

Sorry to be o/t, but I just wanted to ask for your thoughts and prayers for my cousin (the one who's pg with identical twin girls). She's 31 weeks and has developed pre-eclampsia. She is in the hospital on bedrest and will be there until the babies are delivered, which could be as soon as Monday, or up to 2 weeks from now. They are a little over 3 pounds each right now, and she has been given steroids for their lungs. Forgot to add, they were planning on inducing her or doing a c-section in the first 2 weeks of September.

We are just hoping she can keep the babies in there a little while longer.

Wana, glad you got home ok, but store your handbag, keys and suchlike somewhere else! If you could hook them like that then so could a burglar. Make sure no valuables are stored so they can be seen or 'hooked' through your letterbox!

lol well only if they're willing to stand there with a pole that reached out into the road when just touching the door....its a good 10ft or more gap tbh we were lucky we managed to hook the bag and from there had to pull it along the floor and then lift it 4 foot to the letter box. We were there at least 20 minutes :haha: and we had to put a proper hook on the end of it not just kind of "hook" it lol xx

Jess i will keep her in my thoughts...hope all goes well and she can hang on in there x

Sorry about the infection wanaB. Did you get some medicine from the store or from the doctor? And I'm glad you were able to get into your house. How did you get on the roof though??

no i haven't i was going to see if i can flush it through and then go if i need to cause its not that bad tbh

Oh i didn't get onto the proper roof...that would be a task as its a 3 story terraced house lol but our kitchen is an extention and has a flat roof and the bathroom window and is just above and there is a sky light in the kitchen roof. My dad and OH gave me a leg up and i had to partially use the cage around the outside light to do the last bit lol xx

Jess that's very scary news, but I'm sure it'll all turn out fine - they're a good weight for preemie twins xx

Girls, I'm going to take a bit of a break from this site as I find it a bit overwhelming, and I think it's actually making me more stressed about what is happening or not happening on the TTC front, obsessing over symptoms and such like. Still defo TTCing, but just taking a ;ess informed route, I think!

This thread and you ladies are lovely, and it's nothing personal at all. I might well be back, but if i'm not I wish you all the best and hope you all get sticky BFPs very soon xxx

Hi sorry I have not been on foR a while been having a rough time ear infection long story cut short had it ten days doctors not helping outside and inside infection and maybe face bones infected it has swelled up my one side of face. eneded up going to the emergey doctors then sent to hospital on an antibiotic iv drip morphine based pain relief and scared as if i did catch this month what is it going to do to the little june bug. And to top things off im still in massive pain even after pain relief :(
Sorryb jess about your cousin hopefully things will go well. Wanna sorry about af and i bet that would be nice 2 find out while away. Nanner i would struggle not to tell people.

I wish you all the best Becca! When I took a little hiatus from B&B, I was a lot less stressed out about the TTC thing. I totally understand. Good luck in your journey, I hope we will talk to you again, and with our BFP's!

I'm sorry to hear that Kimberley, I hope you feel better soon.

Nanner, I agree, I don't think I could go without telling people for more than a day. I have such a big mouth!

Hello everyone, hopefully your weekends have been good.

Pink, congrats on wedding planning. It may seem like a lot of time, but it will fly by.

Poppiebug, Congrats on your house, it must be so awesome. Good luck with your BD’ing plan.

Dinah, Sorry about AF, enjoy your vacation.

Jess, I will be praying for your cousin. I am so sorry to hear about her complications. I see you’ve joined myfitnesspal. I’m on that site as well.

Beccad, I totally understand. I’ve been thinking doing the same thing. Thanks for the well wishes.

Morning everyone. Monday again - sigh. Least I've got a fairly full schedule this week and will be out of the office a fair bit.

Here's a couple of photos of my house as it is at the moment. We think it's looking pretty good. We can't get a good shot of it from the front though because the rubbish cage and porta-loo is there.
https://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g321/Poppiebug/IMG_9685.jpg

https://i1096.photobucket.com/albums/g321/Poppiebug/IMG_9582_2.jpg

wanaB Sorry about AF and your infection :( I have always had issues with lube, not to the point of infection but it was stingy. Since we've been properly BD we've been using Preseed which doesn't seem to have the same negative effect. Good work on getting your keys through your letterbox!! I had to read that twice because in Australia you normally have your letterbox outside your house, so I was like WTF? :haha:

Jess137 Sending thoughts and prayers to your cousin and family. I hope she hangs in there and the bubbas are born fit and healthy. :hugs:

beccad I will miss you becca but I can understand your situation. Looking forward to hearing from you again soon. Take care xo :hugs:

kimberley3 That does not sound good. I hope you are getting better now.:hugs:

I hope everyone has a great week.

xo

I wish I felt better still inside. They are doing a pregnancy test today would it show if I was I ov around 13 July and due on 30 July for a 32 cycle sorry if I am makin no sense I'm on morphine based drugs keep falling asleep every min or so lol

Kimberly- Sorry you aren't feeling well! Take it easy.

Jess- My thoughts are with you and your friend.

Poppie- The house looks great! Downhill from here!

Wannabe- You're very resourceful, especially for having been three sheets to the wind! My sis and I got locked out of our Jamaican beach cabin. We got back in through the bathroom shower using a stick, towel, and hair tie!

I still don't have any symptoms to speak of. However, I have noticed that I get severe side aches while running. I run regularly and it usually isn't a problem, but the aches are so bad that I end up hunched over and they never seem to go away. I even notice them while I'm walking! It's so frustrating because I really want to be able to run during my pregnancy. I'm also registered for a half marathon in a couple of months, which was quite expensive. Hopefully it's just temporary.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->