• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**The Lucky Thread**

Bump at 16weeks 5 days

Attachments

• Picture 033.jpg
    Picture 033.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 0
Bump at 16weeks 5 days

I like it!!! Glad I am not the only one to be growing out the way!!!
I will try to take a self portrait and upload it tonight....DH out and about! This pregnancy doesn't seem to be affecting his social life!!!
K xx

Here's mine...17+6. I don't think this picture does justice to how huge I already feel though!

https://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash2/hs328.ash2/60858_438797628327_592263327_4909350_7594304_n.jpg

Sophia you got yourself a nice little bump there..

Maybe i should have worn my top over my belly rather than letting it all hang out!
OH and By the way - thoses are jammie bottoms im wearing incase you think ive got wacky trousers on!

HURRY UP with the other bump pics.....oh and im going to add a face shot so we can put a face to each name.....u too ladies!

:thumbup:

Im the one in the middle!!

Attachments

• Picture 007.jpg
    Picture 007.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 0
Sophia you got yourself a nice little bump there..

Maybe i should have worn my top over my belly rather than letting it all hang out!
OH and By the way - thoses are jammie bottoms im wearing incase you think ive got wacky trousers on!

HURRY UP with the other bump pics.....oh and im going to add a face shot so we can put a face to each name.....u too ladies!

LOL I'm not showing my bare tum...no need for everyone to see all the stretch marks my other kids left me! I could tell they were pajamas...cute.

Here's me...

Attachments

• sophia.jpg
    sophia.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 0
aw its great to finally see what people are like, rather than just the name.

real curls?? red head? just like Orphan Annie ... you must have scottish roots!!

aw its great to finally see what people are like, rather thank just the name.

real curls?? red head? just like Orphan Annie ... you must have scottish roots!!

Swedish and Swiss-German. ;)

Lovely bumps indeed!
Here is mine....

Attachments

• DSC00758b.JPG
    DSC00758b.JPG
    75.6 KB · Views: 0
  • karen facebook pic.jpg
    karen facebook pic.jpg
    11 KB · Views: 0
omg bumps and pics! how exciting! beautiful bumps and beautiful ladies! my face is in my avatar pic but I promise I will upload a bump pic tonight! xx

KAren - I think i will now recognise you if we are in the hosp at the same time!

When your 20wk scan? Mines is 15th Oct 1.30pm PRMH

Hi ladies.....just want you to know, my bump looks much bigger in real life...don't know how that pic came out like that....I feel huge in reality!!! And, my face pic was taken when I was going to a posh party...usually look a little more bedraggled, he he.

Kathleen, we will definately recognise each other!! It will be mad if we end up in at the same time. My 20 week appointment is on 7th Oct so we won't meet then but who konws in the next wee while??

I just got my spina bifida blood results this morning. Low Risk....hooray!!!

I am going to a 40th tonight (in The Corinthian of all places, Kathleen!!) and I ordered some maternity dresses off of asos and they haven't arrived. Gutted!!! Poor postie was so nice when I was quizzing the life out of him!!! Gonna rush up town and see if I can find anything. Wish me luck!!

Off to Isle of Mull tomorrow to see my pals so have a lovely weekend everybody. xx

:thumbup:

Im the one in the middle!!

Very cute! You have such sparkly eyes!

Lovely bumps indeed!
Here is mine....

Adorable bump! I wish I were so slim starting out!

omg bumps and pics! how exciting! beautiful bumps and beautiful ladies! my face is in my avatar pic but I promise I will upload a bump pic tonight! xx

I'm looking forward to it! I love seeing everyone's bumps!

KAren - I think i will now recognise you if we are in the hosp at the same time!

When your 20wk scan? Mines is 15th Oct 1.30pm PRMH

Wouldn't that be fun if you did see each other?

I go for my next appointment on Oct 15 too! I will be 21 weeks, just getting an in office scan. I haven't decided whether to get a full-scale clinical scan yet.

Hi ladies.....just want you to know, my bump looks much bigger in real life...don't know how that pic came out like that....I feel huge in reality!!! And, my face pic was taken when I was going to a posh party...usually look a little more bedraggled, he he.

Kathleen, we will definately recognise each other!! It will be mad if we end up in at the same time. My 20 week appointment is on 7th Oct so we won't meet then but who konws in the next wee while??

I just got my spina bifida blood results this morning. Low Risk....hooray!!!

I am going to a 40th tonight (in The Corinthian of all places, Kathleen!!) and I ordered some maternity dresses off of asos and they haven't arrived. Gutted!!! Poor postie was so nice when I was quizzing the life out of him!!! Gonna rush up town and see if I can find anything. Wish me luck!!

Off to Isle of Mull tomorrow to see my pals so have a lovely weekend everybody. xx

Have a great time! I thought you looked very pretty in the picture, love the flower!

as promised today's shot, 18+3!

Attachments

• 18+3.jpg
    18+3.jpg
    34.9 KB · Views: 1
OOOH - this is def the biggest bump of us all id say..

i got a msh from an old friend i first met on B&B and she has finally got her +.. will ask her to join the lucky thread when shes ready....

Happy Monday!!

My to-do list is getting shorter because the last 4 days I'm feeling great and actually getting stuff done!

19 weeks for me tomorrow! I agree I am feeling loads better, maybe the 2nd tri glow won't escape us after all! hope everyone else is good! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->