• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**The Lucky Thread**

aw naw im crap at this guessing....GIRL?

I couldn't get the pictures to show big enough...but I was guessing boy! Congrats!!!

I'm so anxious for my appointment next week, and another chance to see baby.

I'm 20 weeks today girls--a big milestone for me!

one boy, I'm quite excited to find out what we're all having!

sophist congrats at getting to 20weeks and good luck for the scan!

I was very brave and put a deposit down on a pushchair and car seat from mamas and papas today, eeek! pushing it around the store made it seem really real! had a relaxing weekend away for our wedding anniversary, next weekend we commence the house projects, need to get it all done before xmas! dining room makeover next weekend lol!

oh no the dreaded " buying" of things...

Iv been puttin it off, thinking im going to JINX myself...

We also will go and buy our pram after our 20wk scan...

Is there ever a right time to do it? Prob not, so we've got this far ladies, lets start thnking "+ly"!!

My IL's are moving to a smaller house, so they are going to give us their air hockey table (merry Christmas to my kids!) and their rocker/recliner. So I don't have to buy a rocker for the baby, which was one of the big purchases on my list.

I'll try to take another bump picture...I'm not sure its changed that much since the last one I posted!

I am beginning to look like Humpty Dumpty. I am beginning to believe I will never have a waist again!

Good morning girls! How is everyone? Another week almost gone....my appointment is tomorrow and really looking forward to it. The kids have 2 days off school so we are just relaxing and enjoying the Fall weather.

ive got my 20wks scan 2morrow so lets see what team i am on........!!

Scan was brilliant - and baby is coming along nicely!

As for teams....................?................. baby was not playing today so the songrapher said " its my hunch its a girl....but i cant get a good enough view"...........so we are still on the fence with this one.

Have another scan at 34weeks so hopf will know then

Oh my how frustrating! That's what happened with my dd, she had her legs firmly crossed lol! At least everything looks good and you have another scan to see!

Hope your scan goes well Sophia! Xx

Girls, I'm still on team yellow too!!!

The baby has a huge umbilical cord that was wrapped around his/her foot, so stuck pretty snugly between his/her legs.

But s/he looks cute anyway and was fun to see him/her moving at the same time I feel it.

I think we may try to get a private scan this week--I really want to know!!

Scan was brilliant - and baby is coming along nicely!

As for teams....................?................. baby was not playing today so the songrapher said " its my hunch its a girl....but i cant get a good enough view"...........so we are still on the fence with this one.

Have another scan at 34weeks so hopf will know then

I'm glad you are getting another scan!!

Oh ladies!!!!! I can't believe it!! Well, I am so delighted that everything was great at the scans...we are all coming along nicely!

I am getting some back pain now as this little one is growing but I guess that's par for the course.

Have a great weekend everyone xx

Hi everyone!

We had a private scan today and I loved it--I wish I had done this with my other kids, it was so nice to see the baby for so long! SHE is very wiggly and the sonographer said she's unusually "busy" in there, but she did give us a good toilet shot and is very definitely a girl.

So the Best Baby urine test was wrong for me, and I get to shop for cute wee baby girl clothes!

Aw congrats on baby girl! Baby girl shopping how exciting! Congrats! Xx

How is everyone doing? I've been having lots of pain when standing/walking and the dr says I have spd. Just trying to rest as much as possible before I get to see the physio.

Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"