• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**The Lucky Thread**

That's good...glad the pain has gone....I am the same with worrying. I had a hormonal argument that got out of hand on Sunday (OH won't say that again to his pregnant crazy wife, lol!!!), so got really upset then had cramps at night. Since then I have had nothing and am convincing myself that something has gone wrong....would love some major symptoms to kick in right now for reassurance, but haven't had many symptoms anyway so god knows where my head is at!! We worry if we do have them ,and we worry if we don't. I wish it was like the 1st time preggars....blissful ignorance of all these things that can happen and feeling so happy.

It will all be worth it one day!!

i think all the aches and pains are a good sign.... as long as its not extreme cramps!
means things are growing and stretching.

Korr - Eileen is lovely eh? i saw her on Tues for my scan and what a laugh we had....i stress laugh AFTER i saw the heartbeat....

Wish all MW's could be like her!!

i think all the aches and pains are a good sign.... as long as its not extreme cramps!
means things are growing and stretching.

Korr - Eileen is lovely eh? i saw her on Tues for my scan and what a laugh we had....i stress laugh AFTER i saw the heartbeat....

Wish all MW's could be like her!!

I know...she is great...know what you mean about after you see the heartbeat!! I don't think I breathed for about a minute the last time until Eileen said everything was ok. I could not do that job to save my life!!!

hey girls had my scan today and everything was perfect! :happydance: put me one week ahead now so am 12 weeks - woo hoo for fast forwarding a week! Hope everyone is doing ok? x

That's brilliant! So chuffed for you.....Mine is tomorrow...will see where they put me....last scan I was 2 days behind or something... will keep you posted.

That's brilliant! So chuffed for you.....Mine is tomorrow...will see where they put me....last scan I was 2 days behind or something... will keep you posted.

Thanks hun, good luck today! Xx

Hi all, had my booking appointment today and everything was good. Still back a couple of days...due date 26th Feb! Woohooo!!

congrats korrinalex! glad everything was ok! xx

Aw this is gr8 Kor and Rainbow - hopef we will all ahev a H&H 9months!!

My scans on Mon - and i will update then.

Girls! I'm glad to see everyone is still here! I'm back from my trip, and I think that maybe, just maybe my sickness is finally going! The last few days I've had waves of nausea, but not the constant sick. I'm very grateful for that. Going to the MW on Tuesday for a check up.

Hi Sophist and welcome back! Glad to hear the sickness is easing off...good luck on Tuesday...all will be great!!

Girls! I'm glad to see everyone is still here! I'm back from my trip, and I think that maybe, just maybe my sickness is finally going! The last few days I've had waves of nausea, but not the constant sick. I'm very grateful for that. Going to the MW on Tuesday for a check up.

Welcome back!!

Yes welcome back..

My MS has virtually gone as well. No sore boobs either... infact no symptoms really - apart from a growing tummy.

I have my 12wk scan 2morrow, and i will of course keep you all posted.

Good luck kafs....take a good book....I was there from 10.00 until quarter to 3!!! 20 minutes scan, half hour with midwife and doctor. The rest was waiting!! It will also be hot, hot, hot!

I am like Big Mama all of a sudden. Nothing fits. Yikes!:wacko:

Yes welcome back..

My MS has virtually gone as well. No sore boobs either... infact no symptoms really - apart from a growing tummy.

I have my 12wk scan 2morrow, and i will of course keep you all posted.

Good luck kafs xx

aw naw.. i assume you didnt have a full bladder all that time?

The Princess Royal better be punctual today...

Well im back...... scan was brilliant.!!!
baby doing great, and my date is 5/3/11.........

Now can i give a sigh of relief?

YAY!!!!! That is fantastic news! So pleased! We are exactly a week apart so you never know if our paths might cross at the PRM!!

I have a private nuchal scan on Thursday because I am 40 and my age automatically puts me at high risk for down syndrome....hoping it gives me a good result so that I don't have to think about the amnio.

Anyway, rejoice at your great news!!! We have a lot to be very cheery about!!:flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->