• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**The Lucky Thread**

Hi everyone...sorry I have been off the radar...family problems.
Hope everyone still doing ok!

All ok here, but I am mildly cramping too Sophist...I think maybe it's the ligiments stretching and I am also getting very mild back ache too. Everything is just stretching out I think!!!

I have been quite stressed with the family issues and had a horrible night last night. I got up to wee twice, then thought I got up a 3rd time. It turned out to be a nightmare but seemed so real. In it I realised as I stood in the kitchen door way that I had started bleeding...was shouting for DH then the baby just came out (miscarriage). It was tiny and fully formed..I couldn't find any clothes to go to hospital...someone had been in my house and taken them all (and sprayed graffiti on my bathroom walls). I was blaming myself for being so stressed out. I only realised it was a dream when my alarm went off. Horrible!!!
So today I have decided - no more stressing. My family are a nightmare and I am leaving them to it. Quite easy as they are not talking to me anyway. :shrug:

HELLO everyone..... just prying myself away from the Big Bro final to check whats going on here.

Yes i have been getting cramps too, but i reckon its all normal...

GUESS WHAT???? i heard the HB on my doppler about an hr ago, for the first time!! Cant blood find it now tho... typical.

Sophs - stay clam, your pregnancy LIKE ALL OF OURS is plodding away nicely.

Out of curiosity.. whats all your names??? makes it more personal

Im Kathleen XX

Oh for got to say.... i am showing too, but its my 2nd preg ( not inc my loss) so they say you show earlier..... i start off flat tummied, then throughout the day i get bigger

Hi Kathleen, glad you are doing well....think I might have to get a doppler....sounds amazing. I am Karen...husband calls me korrin (an old standing joke) hence the user name. xx

ps....my tummy popped out about a week ago...it was quite a sudden thing!! I had just a wee curve before....don't suppose the fact I am having chocolate with my hot chocolate is helping lol!!

Thanks so much for the kind thoughts. Cramping seems to have stopped. DH says since I'm taking blood thinners it seems like if something were going wrong, I'd start bleeding quickly--so I'm holding that thought!!

Karen, sorry to hear about the family issues. I hate dealing with family sometimes. That dream sounds just awful. I'm having crazy dreams too, but its like, dreaming I'm teaching first grade, and its St. Patricks day but I forgot to wear green, so all the little kids are pinching me. :wacko:

Kathleen, great idea to share our names!

I'm Sophia...chose my user name because it's a play on my name and a sarcastic nod to the meaning of sophist, to remind me to not act like a "know it all" Cuz I tend to do that. :haha:

Today is my son's first day of school (3rd grade) so I'm headed out to pick him up. Then I have to clean, clean, clean my house before my book club meeting, which I'd rather cancel.

Sophia glad the cramping has stopped! Kathleen yay for finding a heartbeat! Hope I'm correctly matching the name to the username! I'm Alina by the way :hi:

Oh Alina, what a good idea...

lets all load bump pics... i will post mines in the next day or so when i find my camera.

Sophia - i though it was Sophie!
Karen - Korrin it is ( like korrin in Big bro!!)

XX

PS) my hubby said " why are you grinnig at the laptop" and didnt realise i was -" its because im excited about seeing the bumps!", and proceeded to tell him about the bump pics...

he said im "sad"

Kathleen-you can call me Sophie... my family does sometimes so I don't mind at all!

Do you girls have bumps yet? I can feel my bump and can't button my jeans, but I'm not sure much would show in a picture just yet. :oops:

Is anyone else still sick? I'm nauseated several hours a day, and vomiting almost every day. I've thrown up more each week in the last 2 weeks than I did the whole pregnancy before then! I had to skip the youth group I help out with last night because I couldn't get off the couch.

PS) my hubby said " why are you grinnig at the laptop" and didnt realise i was -" its because im excited about seeing the bumps!", and proceeded to tell him about the bump pics...

he said im "sad"

lol...I will have to take my own pic as don't think I will be able to rope DH into it!!!

Sophia, I have not been sick at all....I really feel for you...surely it should be easing off by now. The tiredness was the worst thing to hit me...I ws sleeping for 15 hours a day in my summer holidays and am still doing this at weekends. Storing up for when the bambino comes!! I really hope you feel better soon.

Thanks...thank goodness its not all day long. I'll be fine and then suddenly be gagging. I'm wearing my sea bands like a fashion accessory though! I'm napping every day, but not sleeping well at night.

And get this--DH sprained his ankle really badly at basketball. So he can't walk and I'm the walking dead. Good thing kids are resilient!

im not sick at all, nor tired.... pretty lucky i guess

my gums bleed tho when i brush

My gums are bleeding too.

My uterus is def higher than it was a few days ago, woot!!

I think I may change the title of the thread to reflect our due dates instead of weeks, since we are all much further than 7/8 weeks....anyone mind? Maybe I'll call it "The Lucky Thread" or something.

YES DO IT..... we need luck all the way !!

WOOP WOOp the lucky thread - lets go for 1,000,000 posts!!

Girls, are you feeling your LO move yet?

Last night I realized I am! It's like he drifts around though, really funny. I'll feel a hard spot that gradually glides over to the other side.

ive been feeling "something" for a couple of weeks now. recognised it from my 1st preg.

Its not a kick, but a wee spazm which i know is the baby...

Def getting a wee belly now though.

U?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"