The new Gender Specific Hopefuls thread (2014)

Fantastic Mum of Boys!!!! So pleased for you :) congratulations

We tried for 2.5 years for ds4, and it took us longer with each baby, so I was expecting to be trying for 3 years, dh kept changing his mind so we kept stopping. We only started again in February

Congratulations!!!. Here's to a happy & healthy 9 months!!! Xx

Have you considered starting an FB group Mother of Boys? Also what are your plans? Do you think you'll find out or not. I feel very conflicted about it

I haven't really. If enough people would be interested then I guess I could. I am admin on a parenting group on Facebook and I wouldn't think it would be too different

I'm hoping I can stay yellow. I've never had that experience, though I do feel at this point there isn't much surprise involved ha ha and I'm the worlds most impatient person. I'm actually hoping to not get a nub shot at 12 weeks. Last time I came away feeling like I hadn't even seen my baby as I was looking for a nub, and then analysing the picture for weeks.
I know my hormones will probably kick in soon and it will be a different story, but I'm trying to be relaxed about it all and just accept that in all likelihood it's a boy, though I did wander round touching all the girls clothes in the shops yesterday for luck lmao

mob's:) congratulations over here aswell:hugs:
On finding out, if youve never stayed team yellow before then I will tell you that it is definitely an experience! I would spend literally 9 months obsessing over gender in my head, reading and re-reading my notes as I knew! that one of them figures held the answer:)haha:yeah right lol) and studying the scan pics over and over. On the last 3 I found out, which were all luckily my dg, I felt much calmer for the rest of the pregnancy and could keep focus on the rest of the family, but! this may have been as they were all my dg, if it wasnt my dg would I have been pissed off for the last 20 weeks??? I dont know:) Can you take the obsession? Can your family do with your mind possibly not being 100% on the game??

afm, I am on the fence for another:) its so hard to finally switch it off isnt it? I do believe it is almost like an addiction/craving. Im fine til I pop in here and the other place then I am back to square one lol:dohh:

I guess I'll have to see how I feel closer to the time. Last time I was OK on hearing boy but then a few days later it hit me. I would spends weeks crying on and off and just just wishing my pregnancy would hurry up. Until I'm told different there's still hope, right? I guess in my head I have this idea that I will give birth, hold the baby and fall in love and then have a look down there and whatever I find it won't matter because I'll have those just given birth endorphins rushing through my system.
It is hard to switch it off. Its sad to think already that this will be the last time. I've already had that moment of shaking as you hold the stick and watch the 2nd pink line appear!

I am expecting my first girl after 4 boys, can i just say all the people that were "disappointed" ( like it has anything to do with them) that my ds4 was a boy, have slowly backed away now i am having a girl. :haha: I think people try to tell you that you should feel bad for having all boys, are just negative horrible people who don't want others to be happy....

Hi Jessica! Friend of mine is preg with her 5th and has 4 boys, she's finding out in a week or too. Everything crossed for pink!

I have no cycle still but I think we are TTC 😳 DH was very much 'let's go make number 4' last night 😂!

And I ask about a Facebook group because sometimes I just need to talk about my GD with people who properly understand, in particular all boy mummies. I wouldn't dare do so in any other group for fear of people just not understanding.

Congratulations Jessica. Dh is adamant this is our last so I'm hoping that I too can get a girl after 4 boys.

Congratulations Jessica. Dh is adamant this is our last so I'm hoping that I too can get a girl after 4 boys.

My last one was our last one oops! :haha: Dh says she was just meant to be xx

Fingers crossed for you all xxxx

And I ask about a Facebook group because sometimes I just need to talk about my GD with people who properly understand, in particular all boy mummies. I wouldn't dare do so in any other group for fear of people just not understanding.

Plenty of us out there xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->