• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The new Gender Specific Hopefuls thread (2014)

So... Absolutely everyone who's looked at my 13 week scan is convinced it's a boy. Been told 'that's defo a boy', 'that's his manhood etc'... Apparently the angle of the nub says it's definitely a boy.

I feel so embarrassed to admit it's actually bothering me but it really is. 3 children and all of them boys. wanted at least 1 daughter and this was our last chance.

I hated people telling me ds4s nub looked boy. In my case he did turn out to be a boy, but doesn't mean it will be that way for you.

Thing is one person has said there's a fully formed penis and scrotum - if that's the case he's well endowed at 13 weeks!

The other has pointed out a nub but rather than angling away from the body (like pointing north east) the nub is pointing north west. I'm so confused.

It clearly must look boy if everyone is convinced it's a boy though!

It's absolutely mad that a 4th child has been brought up. It won't happen, it's all for the wrong reasons among other things, but the fact it's even been brought up is insanity!

So much can make a difference though. Like if babies back is not straight at the bottom you wont get an accurate angle and stuff like that. plus it isn't just angle, girl nubs tend to be longer, boys 'can' have stacked nubs, somes times for girls its like a double line. Theres some debate over whether a forked nub just appears on 1 gender. and they look so similar at 13 weeks that you can't even tell the difference from a potty shot so dont know how they can see a full penis and scrotum.
I don't like to give possibly false hope so do prepare for boy, but just know that they could be wrong. good luck

https://i57.tinypic.com/2drcig1.jpg

This is the image that's caused so much controversy to where the bits are. Apparently this is a very obvious boy shot but there's so much variation on what people are saying the boy bits are :dohh: my head is actually hurting :(

I'm not an expert, and on my phone. But I can see what I think is where the confusion has come from. Can I ask, is it just regular people you know who are guessing? Is that babies leg at the very end of the picture? If so it looks like the bit I'm looking at is actually too high on the body to be a nub :/ but like I say I'm not an expert so maybe they can be higher and it is the nub.

Actually I've managed to zoom in and can see something else lower down which is probably what everyone is looking at lol

People on here, people on IG and people on gender dreaming.

I had 1 person tell me she saw girl bits and her husband was a radiographer and thought this too but she's the one exception. I have no idea what I'm looking at anymore. Can't even think :( but the baby has it's legs slightly open I think.

Pink ribbon have u tried posting ur scan on ingender there's some really good guessers there and they seem to be able to tell if it's not an actual nub

Yeah I've tried Ingender, someone said that little round circle that's next to the leg was the penis and the bit below the scrotum. Not convinced at 13 weeks a penis would be that big and it's totally in the wrong place anyway as far as I can see.

Is it ok if I save the image to use my editor to circle where I see so I can show you? I'll delete it afterwards.

I thought they were looking here

https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/kayleighwhitehead/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsbe88c354.jpg

But when I zoomed in I saw this between the 2 blue bits which they could be looking at.

https://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d83/kayleighwhitehead/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps63e2f156.jpg

It could be neither of them though and I'm way off lmao

That's actually the same bit that someone else was looking at, but it's angling north west instead of north east if you get what I mean?

Maybe there's just no nub in the picture, I see 3 white lines but apparently that only stands for a potty shot so I'm clueless!

Ah never mind scratch my last response, just seen which bit you mean! That does look like a nub. Does it look boy?

I keep telling myself girl but I think that's what I want to head.

My baby's nub looked like that in my scan. I don't have a picture though. I've read about people that had 100% boy guesses based on the nub theory, and at 20 weeks voilá...girl. So who knows?

I can see from the circles one what they would think is boy and from that I'd say boy too, from the other part I'm not sure. It's quite short which would suggest boy, but the way it's in lines is a bit girly.
But like I say I'm not really experienced at guessing. I had 95% boy guesses but still tried to convince myself they were wrong.

It's probably a boy. Part of me wants to know but I don't want to spend the rest of the pregnancy disappointed. My mind keeps changing on what the nub is, every person says something different :nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->