The new Gender Specific Hopefuls thread (2014)

I think the best bet is to convince yourself it's a boy, prepare your mind and heart for a boy, and if you get a girl you'll have a wonderful surprise. I don't want to know the gender when I fall pregnant, and I am going to go through the whole pregnancy telling myself it's a boy.

I'm not going to find out. I didn't find out last time either with my second boy. I was grateful because when he was born I wasn't disappointed but I wasn't really as bothered that time.

Feels like my gender disappointment has busy been so bad this time and I don't even know for sure it's a boy. When everyone's guessing boy though it doesn't leave much hope.

im confused on the pic, i can't see the top picture being the nub as it's sticking straight up, but in the pic with the lines if that is the nub then to me it looks very girly.....so confusing. I think we've decided we're not finding out what we're having either. I think it ruined my last preg. I was so upset he wasn't a girl my dh thought that i wasn't even going to want him when he was born.....

Pinkribbon, I don't know yet. I'm 14 weeks, but I had a private scan at 12 weeks and was told 60%-70% chance of having a boy...because of the nub theory. And because I really wanted a girl, I googled every possible story about being told "boy" because of nub theory, and having a pink surprise on the 20 week scan. But I can't wait that long, I'm having another private scan at 16 weeks to find out the gender. I just hope baby cooperates (since it didn't cooperate at all when I had my nuchal screening last week). I'm doing what motherofboys said, I'm telling myself it's a boy and trying to get to terms with it. And I'm almost there :)

So I've got a couple of pals on team yellow then :) when are you all due? This one is due in dec.

Cckarting I don't even know where I'm meant to be looking anymore, each person says a different bit is the nub. Funnily enough they all say boy with it though, no matter which bit they think is nub :(

Pink ribbon, I think I may have guessed boy on your photo in gender prediction. Honestly, none of us know what we're talking about! Only a qualified radiographer would know and probs only in real time unless it's a really clear potty shot. I guessed boy purely as the skull looked similar to my boys.
I've just looked back at predictions I got with my second, I had 4 girl guesses and 2 boy. He is definitely a boy.

I've got 2 boys already and each of them have different skulls. In this pregnancy, the skull looks more round in some and more flat in others, depending on the way the photo is taken. Think I've given up tbh, it's probably a 3rd and final boy and no daughter for me :cry:

I'm due in feb, the 11th. Will know for sure at my scan in an hr. So nervous…

Done with my scan. I measures 6w4d so dr was happy I've had normal growth for the past two weeks. They could see a hb and said it was 124. I'm a little worried about it bein so low......he's booked me in for another scan the 21st for growth and an accurate due date. He gave be an Edd of feb 12th today

Thanks ladies, still a little worried for some reason

My dr did the scan himself, he pretty much said he couldn't tell me I wouldn't miscarry, but seeing a beating hb was a good sign, and also seeing I've had adequate growth too

Those are promising signs. I don't suppose he could promise anyone that they wouldn't miscarry and he probably isn't allowed to either, so do to take that to be a bad thing. I can understand your concerns though.

Hi,my first scan is Thursday.Of course I will be on the gender guess board asking for Ramzi theory guesses.I know its another girl..

Maybe I'll try the ramzi board, but I think it looks just like my last baby :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"