The new Gender Specific Hopefuls thread (2014)

Platinum if you give me your birthdate and the month you conceived and when you o'd I can give you a guess :)

Platinum if you give me your birthdate and the month you conceived and when you o'd I can give you a guess :)

Feb 20 1989.I concieved in May and O day was May 22.I think that chart comes out to girl too

It does come out to girl. Have you checked it for your other children? Looks like your boy phase would have started about the 25th. Who knows if it's even accurate though! Your u/s is on the same side as my ds

Looking at the cart though if you o'd the 23rd you would have a higher chance for boy as well

It does come out to girl. Have you checked it for your other children? Looks like your boy phase would have started about the 25th. Who knows if it's even accurate though! Your u/s is on the same side as my ds

Well this makes me feel better knowing your ds was on the same side.When I get home I will check my two dds and see what side they were on

And it also looks just like this u/s as well
https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af178/cckarting/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps695d1d30.jpg

This is the current baby, the one below is of my sd at almost 8 weeks

https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af178/cckarting/IMG_4020.jpg

I can't find any info on it!!

Can you do mine please?

Ov'd 15th March dob 17/3/81

My son was ov 26th May x

I had a transvaginal scan done today due to bleeding (subchorionic hematoma). All is well and the baby is measuring well with a heartbeat, but when I asked where the baby implanted, the tech said in the middle towards the top. It looked like they were looking slightly to the left though. No idea what Ramzi method says about that!

I would think the side of implantation had more to do with the month of conception and which side the egg was released from, but I don't really know much about it. I have heard that for the purposes of ultrasound scans, images can be flipped so are not always accurate, so try not to worry too much on that score. (Although like I say I don't really know)
The bio-rhythm thing, I can't remember if I commented before about it. I looked at that when preg with DS4 and it said boy. Never did it for the others, couldn't remember exact conception dates (it's been 9 years since I got ds1s bfp and then i fell first month so wasn't obsessing over dates)

Mrs m 17 your chart says girl. With red being in the pos and blue being in the neg. what are you hoping for? What year for your ds?

Thanks mother, hoping that's it's somewhat accurate everything I've done so far says girl, but don't want to get my hopes up

So I noticed something just now.This is my second DD .The top is 7 weeks and the bottom is 6.Both were vaginal.She switched sides.

Attachments

• IMG_20140626_165135.jpg
    IMG_20140626_165135.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 3
I don't get it either. I wish we could just know right away

Mrs m 17 your chart says girl. With red being in the pos and blue being in the neg. what are you hoping for? What year for your ds?

EEkk!! Hoping for a girl

I got pregnant in 2011 had him in 2012 x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"