The new Gender Specific Hopefuls thread (2014)

Cc I'm glad it said girl for u! I hope it's right it's saying girl for me too and I checked my last pregnancies ( boys) and it was right for them too

I've looked at that biorhythms thing and I don't have a clue how to read it :haha:

Platinum it's a myth abouth the vaginal not being flipped a tech can switch the image at the touch of a button and u wouldn't know that's tummy or vaginal the only way u can know for sure is to ask the tech
The ramzi theory is about the ovulation it claims if u ovulate from the left babe will implant on the left = girl ovulate right implant right =boy the placenta forms where babe implants

This theory kind of coincides with the Chinese gender charts as usually they alternate boy month Girl month etc and woman are supposed to ovulate from both ovaries alternating months ( not sure about accuracy of that) also ramzi is only accurate in the first few weeks up to 6 I think or was it 9:wacko:

See anything that claims to be because the side you O from I don't see how it can be accurate, because the egg isn't going to go "oh no, Mr boy sperm, you are NOT fertilizing me. I'm waiting for a girly" :haha: And even if on certain days and certain months your body makes an environment that is more suited to the survival of one over the other, it still all comes down to which sperm gets the egg. Its fun to guess but I really wouldn't get my hopes up or break my heart over a theory based on something like that.
That isn't to be mean or say that any one theory is wrong or better/worse than another, but even if it was accurate a lot of the time it still wouldn't be 100% and there would still be a margin of error.

I agree it all has to taken with a pinch of salt despite all these fun predictions telling me it's a girl I'm still convinced its a boy and I won't let myself get my hopes up

I think the theory is about the egg not allowing certain sperm to penetrate it positive/negative ions etc not the acidic/alkaline theory of diet

image.jpg

Here's ur chart u were in strong girl phase :)

Hope you all well xx

OH has decided he isn't sure still on having another so its neither on the table or off the table the TWAT after saying defo no he has changed his mind x

Mrsm for your son it was right you were in a strong boy rhythm. So far it seems to be decently accurate?

Urgh Geordie his being such a knobhead! Why can't he just make a decision. Tell him if he ain't careful you'll be giving him the snip with a pair of garden sheers lol

Mrsm for your son it was right you were in a strong boy rhythm. So far it seems to be decently accurate?

So what is this theory? Is it right for a lot of people? I don't want to get my hopes up!! x

It's based on ions or something, I haven't totally read a whole lot into it, and looking I to how accurate it is. But it has been right for my last 3, hoping it's right for this one, but not getting my hopes up

Whatever the case may be for all of us,I hope we get our desired genders and if not most importantly healthy babies.

I'm so convinced it's going to be wrong for me.

Both that biorhythms thing and the Chinese gender calendar say girl but my gut says it's 100% a boy :shrug:

Pink we are in the same boat! Everything I've done says high chance girl. I even did this one where it calculates the percentage of chance and got 75% girl for this one. I feel like it's a boy though, maybe because I don't want to get my hopes up……

Ok so I found a calculator to roughly estimate when I would have concieved my others. And a biorythm calculator. But which lines should be at the top (or where) to indicate gender?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->