The new Gender Specific Hopefuls thread (2014)

If the blue is at the top and red at bottom it means boy, as with the red and blue being in the top is also boy. If the red is at the top and the blue is on bottom it's a girl, and if both the red and blue are at the bottom it is also girl. If they are both close to the middle it could go either way

DS1 boy.
DS2 boy.
DS3 either way.
And I am seriously confused because using my O date from charting for DS4, I'm getting red at the top, blue at the bottom. But the person who did it for me before used that date and said I would get a boy.

Unless I'm reading it wrong, the blue does come to the top as well, but right over at the side, and is at the bottom in the middle.

Hi hope ur all well. Had a transvaginal scan done on Wednesday because of heavy bleeding and cramping for several days now.was told I measured only just over 5 weeks (I thought I was just over 6) & baby couldn't be seen, only a circle which will become baby.:shrug: am gona have another scan in 10 days to see if any progress. I don't hold much hope though.

Mother, are you sure of o day for ds4? If you wanna give me the info I can look at it

shayzee hope all is well at your next scan.

I was charting so I am as sure as I can be of my dates, my scan only changed my date by 1 day. I also worked out from his actual birthday what my possible O could have been and still had similar. but the blue line wasn't as close to the middle at the bottom. I probably did it wrong or something as the other person obviously knew more, so I'd say him as boy too. which would make 3 boys and an either way.
Is there some way to use this when ttc? Would you have to skip months where you had boy lines at possible O? I'm willing to try most things, with in reason lol

Yes that's what some peoe ha said. Like one lady used her average o date for the whole year and only had 3 months coincide with gender/ovulation timing in a year!

3 month where she might get her desired gender, or 3 months she had to skip? The problem I have is I don't know when/if to expect O. so would be a case of checking it when I got a +opk to see if I should dtd or not lol And with swaying I don't want to diet too long, or not diet and put all my eggs in one basket.

3 months when she had a chance. Luckily she caught right away and she did away too

Oh gosh! With DH age and how long it took to conceive last time I'm not sure I could only actively try 3 months out of a year. And knowing that would cause me to cheat on the diet. Well done to her for sticking to it all. Do you know if she did get a girl?

or boy. whichever she was hoping lol theres me assuming she wanted a girl

She did get her dg, it was a girl. But like I said she conceived her first "girl" cycle so didn't have to stick to the diet or anything very long.

Feeling really crap today. More people on Gender dreaming saying that it's definitely a penis. Starting to think think my surprise is ruined anyways and I might aswell just find out :cry:

Really struggling this time and it's horrible :(

Pink don't let them get you down! Most of them don't know what they're talking about. Everyone said ds3 had a def nub, but it was his thigh bone. And I girl that was preg the same time I was was told by a tech at 14 weeks she was having a boy and at her 20 week u/s she had a girl! Your nub for me could go either way. I would guess girl because it looks straight and forked. The "nub" could be it's thigh bone as well. Who knows at this point it's still early! :hugs: hope you get to feeling better

They've all said the white dot sticking up is a penis, I can't get it out of my head. Sounds really silly but I'm sat here crying because I just don't know what to do to help myself cope with it. Don't know whether I should be holding on hope or anything.

the pic I'm talking about should be a few pages back if you want to have a look what I mean.

To me that doesn't look like the penis……I did go back and look. It would be easy for people looking at it to automatically guess boy though it's sticking up and In the area it's suppose to be roughly, but I think the nub is below that. IMO I think it is best to just come to terms with having a third boy (which is wonderful so far :) ) and if you get a surprise the. It will be even better! I feel like we're having our 4th boy. Which the boys will be disappointed at first but will come to love him just as much as they love our 3rd

Pink I just looked at ur scan if there looking at the white bit sticking up that's not the nub

To me that doesn't look like the penis……I did go back and look. It would be easy for people looking at it to automatically guess boy though it's sticking up and In the area it's suppose to be roughly, but I think the nub is below that. IMO I think it is best to just come to terms with having a third boy (which is wonderful so far :) ) and if you get a surprise the. It will be even better! I feel like we're having our 4th boy. Which the boys will be disappointed at first but will come to love him just as much as they love our 3rd

I'm slowly coming round. I've found a boys name I'm finally settled on (OH's suggestion, but I like it) which kind of makes it easier for me to bond.

The thing I don't understand is I was preferring a girl with my second pregnancy but I never had any of these feelings, just I'd have a girl if I could pick. This time it seems like the be all and end all :(

It's too far up, the nub is much lower! half the time people don't have a clue please don't take it seriously I had all girl guesses on my last pregnancy and he was 100% boy

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->