The new Gender Specific Hopefuls thread (2014)

No one can help the way that they feel, and you have to allow those feeling but not dwell on them.
I go through stages where a baby is a baby and 4 kids is 4 kids whatever the gender, and then stages where I feel I really need to have a girl.

Exactly what motherofboys said!! I think a girl will complete my family but there are times when I think even if I had another boy It wouldn't bother me I mean I can't keep going just to have a girl can I ?? Xx

I hope the fact I go between the 2 feelings is a sign that I'm accepting it more and more and eventually I'll be ok all/most of the time and when I'm not ok with it it won't be as over whelming as it used to be x

Are any of you scared that the longing will never go away? I am.

Yes, I'm trying to be sensible about it. I can't keep having babies until I get a girl, I'm 27, I could potentially keep popping them put and have my own tv show. I'm sure with time you will come to accept things, but I'm not sure it ever completely goes away.

It's too far up, the nub is much lower! half the time people don't have a clue please don't take it seriously I had all girl guesses on my last pregnancy and he was 100% boy

I thought ingender and genderdreaming were quite accurate websites for gender prediction, but loads of people have said that white dot is a penis and it's almost certainly a boy.

Hi:waves: There is one tech at ingender--Coldwater. There are two other posters--lovemyfour and genaemma who are very good at guessing...pretty sure that I've ever seen them be wrong, but you never really know for sure until you get a potty shot, or until lo is born.

I think maxwell is an awesome name! I love it. I think it does help to pick the perfect name. That's what helped with our last when he came out I knew exactly who he was suppose to be

I am kinda scared that it will never go away. Like maybe come in waves…like if my brother has a daughter or my really close friends have girls. I may always be a little jealous but I think it will not be as bad it will go away for a while

I didn't think it would bother me to much and one of my cousins has just had a girl and the other is due to have a girl in October!! When I said to the one due in October eee I'm getting all broody all these new babies in the family (it was a comment on a Facebook post) she said hahahahaha I've never laughed so much at that comment Hannah!!! I though oooo just fuck you and fuck off you massive twat she has left it really late to start a family which is fine but her hubby has grown up children already he is quite a bit older than her!! Then her fb status the other day was everyone is drinking and I'm out cot shopping with a moany hubby!! Aye well that's what happens when ya pregnant get over it x

Sorry for the rant!!!

I went to see my friend yesterday who had her baby girl the other week. Her boyfriend is a knob anyway and I am not exactly his biggest fan, and he was like "so 4 boys? How's that working out for you? All boys?!" And I was like "much the same as all girls really" I know he wanted a boy, and I felt bad for my friends sake as she wanted a boy, but he was being an arse. He pointed out that he'd 'made' his eldest daughter into a tomboy so he could do boyish things with her and how you can dress a girl in more boyish clothes but you can't put a boy in a dress.

It's too far up, the nub is much lower! half the time people don't have a clue please don't take it seriously I had all girl guesses on my last pregnancy and he was 100% boy

I thought ingender and genderdreaming were quite accurate websites for gender prediction, but loads of people have said that white dot is a penis and it's almost certainly a boy.

Hi:waves: There is one tech at ingender--Coldwater. There are two other posters--lovemyfour and genaemma who are very good at guessing...pretty sure that I've ever seen them be wrong, but you never really know for sure until you get a potty shot, or until lo is born.

Lovemy4 guessed boy for me so if she's accurate I'm probably having a boy :nope:

Oh and genaemma also guessed a boy.

I went to see my friend yesterday who had her baby girl the other week. Her boyfriend is a knob anyway and I am not exactly his biggest fan, and he was like "so 4 boys? How's that working out for you? All boys?!" And I was like "much the same as all girls really" I know he wanted a boy, and I felt bad for my friends sake as she wanted a boy, but he was being an arse. He pointed out that he'd 'made' his eldest daughter into a tomboy so he could do boyish things with her and how you can dress a girl in more boyish clothes but you can't put a boy in a dress.

That's dumb, you can't really MAKE someone a tomboy... They either are or they aren't! At that age she won't be able to have a say but there will come a time when she'll get her own taste!

Thinking about trying to persuade OH to find out the gender. If everyone on ingender is accurate I already know and this would just be a confirmation basically :shrug: :cry:

I wish I could wait till the birth but I know for me the longer this pregnancy goes on the more hopeful I'm gonna get about it being a girl, 9 months is a long time to think it could be a girl, I'd rather know ASAP and get used to it otherwise I think I'd feel disappointed at the birth and I wouldn't want that, I know they say once baby is born u just feel love which of course is true but I think I'd still feel a bit gutted :( which is an awful thing to say I know

the thought of announcing a 3rd boy pregnancy makes me feel sick. If he's announced at birth I will love him and tell everyone where to go :haha: can see myself getting tearful if I'm still pregnant.

Ah I wish I'd never got that image. Damn sonographer. I'm even stupider for putting it on ingender.

Gonna dig all the boy stuff down from the loft, no point buying anything really.

He's jelous of u most men would love sons it's a pride thing he's jelous cos u got an army of strong sons and he can only dream of it :thumbup:

Have u thought about u and ur hubby finding out but not telling anyone else I did that with my last ?

He says he wouldn't be able to keep it to himself. So it's either me find out and announce or just not know til birth.

Can't afford any more children the house isn't big enough and so on, but it's gutting I'll never have a girl :cry:

How does your oh feel if it's another boy? Is he dead set on 3? Dh always said he wanted 3 I wanted 4, I don't like odd numbers lol! But decided 3 was probably best but he changed his mind and wanted 4. Now we have surprise #4 on the way! He says he doesn't care if he had 10 boys.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->