The new Gender Specific Hopefuls thread (2014)

This pregnancy was no good either. So fourth loss still no babies. Can you take me off the list please? Don't think I'll be coming back to this thread. Hope you ladies get what you want.

I don't really have anything to go on im only 1 of 2 and my brother doesn't have kids yet and my dh is an only child but im sure both our parents would love a grand daughter finally! But what will be will be i guess...
sorry for your loss confuzion x

This pregnancy was no good either. So fourth loss still no babies. Can you take me off the list please? Don't think I'll be coming back to this thread. Hope you ladies get what you want.

I'm so sorry confusion :(

So sorry confuzion :hugs: hoping you get your forever baby

I didn't even think we'd have a 3rd one... OH has said he would have another one if I wanted to to make it even out to 4 but we'd need to buy a bigger house, a big car etc so we'd have to be financially better off.

Would rather stick with 3 than struggle with 4 if you know what I mean and I'd have to be ready for any outcome.

The next time you upgrade your car go for a 7 seater then it means there is a chance!! I don't like odd numbers and I was set on 3 I was 21 when I had my 3rd then 4 came a complete surprise and 5 was planned I'm not by any means well off but I make sure all 5 have what they need and then some!! Yes it does mean I go without a bit like I can't go out and buy expensive stuff but they are worth it!!

Look at it this way if everyone waited til they could afford kids the population would be dying off cause not many people can afford it if that makes sense!! If you actually calculated what each child would cost you in their first 18 years it would be oh wait we can't afford it lol

I have 5 we still don't have a 7 seater :( but we still manage to do stuff as a family

I hope the guesses were wrong and you get your girl though I'll keep my fingers crossed and as I say all the time if you have boys you'll get granddaughters so at some point you will do the girly thing xx

We talked about 4 before we even got pregnant with this one but financially I know it's just not feasible. I'm not sure I'd want to. I'm ready to just enjoy what I've got at some point :haha:

I think because biologically the first 2 aren't OH's he's more open to another.

I wish mine was more open to another lol x

I'm having a hard day today. Yesterday I was completely ok with a boy. Today I'm in denial and unsure whether I should just find out and get it over with. :nope:

I think u should find out either way boy or girl u can move on bottom line is u will adore this baby no matter what the sex and if u hear boy u will be ok with it, it may take time but u will

I had my second scan yesterday baby looked fine strong heartbeat which was lovely to seen:) measuring one day behind my dates which is fine

I tried to get some info about the placenta but the sonographer wasn't very helpful she just said anterior so I said did I ovulate from the left? And she said cant tell but both ovaries look fine grrrrr she wouldn't play ball lol

Pink you will have days that are good and days that are bad. The bad days get further apart though.

If I find out it means I'm gonna get a whole bunch of comments about it being a boy etc but maybe it would be easier for me to deal with just getting everyone out the way. I don't know. I didn't want to know but I feel like that photo just gives it away. Everyone on ingender etc is certain it's boy parts so I don't feel I have a surprise anyway.

My mood is going up and down on this... Some days I'm over the moon to have a boy... Other days it seems so hard. :nope: I keep changing my mind on finding out and my oh is getting frustrated with not knowing where he stands which is understandable.

If we could find out and not announce it would be a no brainer but he says he couldn't keep it a secret.

Pink i hated the comments when i said boy with harvey but hey it got it out the way so when he was born i didnt get the negative comments xx

If someone said it when he was born I'd literally go mental with them, but if they do it while I'm still pregnant I'm afraid it's going to make all of this worse.

A small part of me hopes that everyone is wrong, but how can that many people be wrong. Nobody has said girl on there, not 1. All are definite boy.

Pink whether you decide to find out the gender now or at birth I would put a status on FB (or wherever) and send a text to family saying that you really hope people won't comment negatively on LO's gender and that you would like the focus to be on the blessing of a new baby, not whether its a girl or boy. A lot of people don't understand strong gender desire/dissapointment and don't reslise how upsetting it is to hear comments so you have to spell it out or them! :hugs:

Actually a friend of mine did that. She had 2 boys and was getting a lot of comments. She put a status up saying "since everyone is asking, I'll save you all the trouble and myself having to repeat it. Yes we will find out the sex. No it doesn't matter to us. A baby is a baby and we are thrilled to have another on the way, boy or girl. So please keep your negativity to yourself, if it doesn't matter to is, it shouldn't matter to you."

Actually a friend of mine did that. She had 2 boys and was getting a lot of comments. She put a status up saying "since everyone is asking, I'll save you all the trouble and myself having to repeat it. Yes we will find out the sex. No it doesn't matter to us. A baby is a baby and we are thrilled to have another on the way, boy or girl. So please keep your negativity to yourself, if it doesn't matter to is, it shouldn't matter to you."

I might actually pinch that status for the day of our 20 week scan. I go between being happy and sad. It's not sad I have a boy, just sad I won't have a girl :nope: :cry:

I saw a girl on in-gender the other day and was told boy at her 14 week scan and everyone said boy on there and when she went to her 20 week scan it was a girl!!!!! Anything can happen you don't really know until 20 weeks or the baby is out, I'll try and find the link and post it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->