The new Gender Specific Hopefuls thread (2014)

How's everyone doin? I got my appt for the cvs this mon I'm dreading it but due to age and history I'm going to have it!
It means I can find out the sex next week if I want, but suddenly I feel like I don't want to know, I don't want to feel down about this pregnancy and I know health is all that matters but there's no more babies after this one I wish I didn't care what gender it was.

good luck nicky.
af arrived this morning, at 7dpo, same problem I had last time I was ttc. I hope to see it naturally increase over the next few months. I don't want to take b6 again.

I hope your cycles improve motherofboys

Good luck for today nicky!

I have my 20 week scan next Thursday. OH doesn't want to know sex so I'll be trying to look for clues, I'm still certain it's a boy.

Sorry for that motherofboys :(

Yesterday it was particularly rough. Mainly because everyone thinks I should be over it now, me too. My grandmother the other day told me I have to stop talking about it because the "baby can hear you and feel what you're saying and thinking" -_- she didn't say it to be mean, I think she just doesn't get it, and I don't know why because she also wanted a girl and when she was pregnant she wanted a girl and she had my mother, and then she had a son...but even with her grandchildren, she's not close with my brother, at all, and she is obsessed with me (because I'm a girl). I'm happy today though, just got my letter from the antenatal screening clinic, had to do a quadruple test to screen for down syndrome and the results were 1:55700, so it's really low risk and that's always good to know :)

Sorry to hear about af motherofboys why don't u want to take the b vits, does it give bad side effects?

The cvs is on mon not today pink, can't believe ur 20 wink scan is so close are u feeling excited? It will be hard not to notice the bits I'd be scanning for clues lol
When I went for my last scan yesterday (I have to have them every two weeks) I was scanning for the nub and I saw it clear as day! It had a huge fork/hook thing on the end probably a willy lol

Oh I see!

One of my pictures from my 13+6 scan shows a nub pointing straight up, unanimous boy votes so I'm sure it's another boy. I'll be looking for his penis at the scan sneakily to confirm it to myself haha.

It's believed it can sway blue, so want to avoid anything I know could possibly sway towards another boy

Ahh I see I hope it happens quick for u can't be easy specially if u have to avoid foods u like

It isn't too bad, my biggest struggle is to not snack. There are not really any forbidden foods, but some are limited because you want lower calories, lower protein, lower nutrients.

Nicky did you get a pic of your nub? I'm seeing a lot of it's a girl posts, and it's makin me feel like this has to be another boy, because I'm hardly seeing any it's a boy posts :(

Nicky did you get a pic of your nub? I'm seeing a lot of it's a girl posts, and it's makin me feel like this has to be another boy, because I'm hardly seeing any it's a boy posts :(

Who's to say you won't be joining them :)

No I didn't cc there such quick " ok baby is still alive scans" they don't give pics but the nub looked big like really long with a fork on the end but the top part of the fork was quite arched it looked like the top part of a penis to me lol

Cc Have u had ur scan yet I haven't seen ur pic? How far are u now?

No I didn't cc there such quick " ok baby is still alive scans" they don't give pics but the nub looked big like really long with a fork on the end but the top part of the fork was quite arched it looked like the top part of a penis to me lol

I thought forked meant girl?

THERES A LOT OF DEBATE BUT IT WOULD APPEAR FORKED CAN GO EITHER WAY AND DEPENDS ON OTHER FACTORS LIKE LENGTH, AND ANGLE.

oops just realised caps were on, sorry lol

I think it just has to be straight with the spine and can be forked is girl! I just don't "feel lucky" enough to get a girl……my scan is Monday I'm 10weeks

Yeah both boys and girls have forks it's the angle of the dangle that's important and it just reminded me of a willy :-/

Like u said cc it just dosent happen for me either is the scan on mon ur actual dating scan or just to check everything's ok cos 10 weeks the nub can still change a lot

What is this pregnancy like compared to your others they say symptoms don't tell but this pregnancy is identical to my last son Mitchell's

How about u pink is there anything dif about ur pregnancy?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->