The new Gender Specific Hopefuls thread (2014)

Yes, everything feels totally different but it's a new partner and I think that's why. I have a 'typically male' nub...

Congrats on a boy mafi it will be ok and you'll love him all the same!!

Pink hope your scan goes well

Motherofboys sorry af came hopefully it will sort itself out soon if its any consolation I didn't even have one after my last mc before getting pregnant with Harv so it could still happen even if they aren't a long enough cycle xx

Pink with 2 of my mc it felt totally different id did just put it down to new partner but with havre it was the same as the rest so knew it was a boy so you never know it could be different cause its a girl x

I think,statistically, the amount of us in here wanting girls some of us have to get them, right?.... Right??! Lol
I'm trying to be relaxed about it and just let it happen and not obsess. I'm just going to wait till I've got all the signs of o next month they do and opk and see what happens. I'm not too worried right now but still hope to see a change soon. Mind you will all the boys home for summer from next week it is probably best I don't have to deal with morning sickness too. And I can have a birthday drink guilt free.

The thing is if we all had daughters already and desperately wanted sons you know we'd all be pregnant with girls !! Lol

Guys can u do me a favour and check this gender predictor for the kids u already have?

https://www.chinesefortunecalendar.com/predictsex.htm

It won't let me pick GMT and I can't remember my exact ovulation date with my older two. Chinese gender thing said number 2 would be a girl and he isn't so I don't believe them :(

Wrong...

Attachments

• Captura de ecrã - 2014-07-17, 16.14.08.png
    Captura de ecrã - 2014-07-17, 16.14.08.png
    14.4 KB · Views: 1
Also, if you live in England you're supposed to pick "0" as time zone.

Was right for 1&2 boys wrong for 3 right for 4 and wrong for 5

According to that 3 and 5 were girls

Same as I always get with the Chinese charts (whether I use the plain charts with my actual age, or the ones that work out your lunar age like this does) BGGB so 50/50 for me.

It's odd cos it's right for everyone of mine even the loses that I knew about wonder if these things are right for some but not others

I think it's just a case of odds and chance, I mean surely every 20 year old, who conceives a baby in January isn't going to have a girl ? When there is only 2 options it's got a good chance of getting it right. Even for multiple pregnancies and people. But what about things like boy/girl twins?

Well I hope it stays right for this time cos it says girl for me :D although law of averages it's probably the first time it's wrong for me lol
Ohh I must stop torturing myself :dohh:

Totally off topic but OH and I have decided a 4th baby might be on the cards regardless of the sex of this baby, but it would probably be in a good few years time. I would have liked them all 2 years apart but we'd need to rearrange ourselves financially, move house etc so need to be realistic. 4 seems more even than 3 :haha:

Yaaaa pink! That's great news :) Nicky it was right for my first two wrong for my third and says girl this time so who knows! The only thing I've found right for all my kids is the biorhythm chart. I honestly don't feel pregnant at all this time! I'm not sick, I don't have cravings, my boobs don't hurt……I'm just getting fatter lol. We're doing my scan or a dating scan pretty much I went in at 6 weeks and could see a flicker of a hb but couldn't capture it. We're doing u/a because my dates are waaay off my last period was April 23rd and dr said I conceived on May 21st?

Good news pink glad it's an option for u :)

Is this pregnancy diff than the others cc? I'd love to have no symptoms I feel so rough :(
It's funny but like u said biorythms were right for and the Chinese predictor was right for me perhaps certain things influence certain women like moon signs some people swear if u concieve in a male moon you'll have a boy and the opp for female that didn't work for me cos I never ovulated in a female moon always male

Oh we're not far off cc I conceived may 16 :)

If we're being honest all my pregnancies were relativly easy! Sore boobs with my first, tired and sore boobs with my second and gagging , I had the most sickness with my third anything that smelled bad made me puke and was tired. With this one nothing, except pimples if you call that a pregnancy symptom!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->