The new Gender Specific Hopefuls thread (2014)

People really need to learn to shut up don't they I used to get it at 3 too

What times your scan x

It should be at this stage look for balls not a penis as the cord can mimic a penis fingers crossed for you xx

It's at 9:50, I'm on my way now and feel physically sick :( I'll keep an eye out for balls :haha: oh definitely doesn't want to know. I'd like to think I'd know what I'm looking at but sometimes the baby moves so much it's hard to :(

I came out of my first scan feeling a girly vibe until I studied the photos we got!

If you say you don't want to know at the start they will keep away from between the legs so say nothing lol if the tech tells you they know your OH might decide he wants to know you never know and listen for he/she as she is talking sometimes they do it without realising lol xx

Had my scan, didn't find out but I think I can see, will upload a pic so you can see what you think.

I keep saying I would be team yellow if I had another but not sure I could wait I had private scans with the last 2 cause I couldn't wait til 20 weeks I'm so weak lol xx

She didn't say either way and she didn't give any clues either, what do you all think?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 25
Aww lovely pic such a cute face! Can't see any clues did u catch any glimpses ?

Do you not think it looks like a boy? Nah didn't see anything at all.

I don't think you can tell from that pic at 20 weeks babies are much more rounded and more baby looking it could be boy or girl
Did u check out the confirmed nub shots on ingender think it was page 91 everyone said boy and nub looked like yours, it was a girl confirmed at 20 weeks !

Is that a shot of its legs up to its face so you get the full potty shot x

I'm in sun light can't see properly does it look like your other scans with the boys xx

I'm in sun light can't see properly does it look like your other scans with the boys xx

No not at all, the face looks quite dainty. If I have time tonight I'll upload their scans so we can compare lol.

This baby was really stubborn I had to get up and wiggle so that she could get measurements of the heart and legs etc!

I've had the comments from people who have got 4, 2 of each. It's like 'I'm not busier than you!' And yeah people need to learn to shut up lol

Pink I can't see anything on your scan. I know it was obvious with my boys, but then we wanted to know so were shown a good potty shot. With ds4 though dh said he could see as soon as they started the scan.

I want to be team yellow but I guess it depends how strong I'm feeling that day! In my area now you get a 32 week scan as well so if I don't find out at 20 weeks, and then decide I do actually need to know I could find out layer, or book a private scan.
I also think how long it takes to fall pregnant will make a difference, I think the longer I have to wait wondering if I'll ever get a girl, the harder it'll be to stay team yellow.

https://www.in-gender.com/forum/Thread.aspx?ID=26427

That's the link but u have to select page 91 scroll to the bottom a user by the name of GIRL

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->