The new Gender Specific Hopefuls thread (2014)

Thank you.I will be looking for hints even though we are staying team yellow.Like I keep saying tbough, we both know its another girl.

Glad your scan went well pink! I have no idea what I'm looking at lol, but I swear I see a labia haha. It would drive me crazy id call and see if they would tell me!

I've decided the bit I thought was penis can't possibly be penis, or it would be on the baby's side. So yep I'm firmly team yellow haha! Just convinced my 13 week scan is boyish! Which bit looks like labia?

Way at the bottom, it looks like a labia, almost like a heart shape?

Lol I wish I could just circle it and message it back, but I have no idea how other than photobucket

https://i1005.photobucket.com/albums/af178/cckarting/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zps21b2ae0c.jpg

Let's see if this worked?

I gave in and just went thru the work to do it! Lol so what am I seeing?

Haha you star! <3

Ah yes I see it! Since I've never seen a vagina first hand on a scan i think I struggle more than seeing a penis if you know what I mean?

I seen that too that's why I asked if it was a potty shot guess we will find out in 20 ish weeks xx

I know that's what it's suppose to look like, just not sure it would be tag pronounced at 20 weeks? Maybe I'll post it on in gender and see what they think it is?

Yeah feel free to. I'm 21 weeks tomorrow if that makes any difference :shrug:

Good luck, I didn't even know you could see from the side at 20 weeks. I've not had a scan pic from that angle where you could tell with the boys.

No one can tell :( they say it's most likely pubic bone?

Not a giant penis..just the cord.Darn!

Attachments

• 0724141637.jpg
    0724141637.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member