The new Gender Specific Hopefuls thread (2014)

Hiii does anyone remember me? I've been on a bit of a hiatus (with a 4 year old there isn't that much to post about LOL and I was getting depressed in the TTC boards)

Found out I'm pregnant today, unsure exactly how far but am guessing 3/4 weeks so have made a ticker anyway with a guess :) Can you please add me to front page as having a :blue: and hoping for a :pink: ?

Went for a scan today and got a pic I'm not gonna post it in the gender prediction section cos I don't think they have a clue and even when there's no nub visible they're saying ooh yeah def a boy or that's a girl!

But I'm gonna put it here as I know u ladies know the importance of no bullshit lol

image.jpg

It's not easy to see if u can enlarge its clearer there's a fork split at the end

That nub looks flat at 13 weeks (if what I'm seeing is a nub) so looks promising!

Lol I think the little white line is the nub cos looking at the picture itself there's a fork at the end but it dosent show up on here
Well I'll have to be patient cvs results are back on Monday

I know one thing baby got daddies nose pmsl:haha:

The bright white line is what I'm looking at too but on second thoughts maybe a thigh bone? Have you posted on ingender?

aww bless :haha:

I see it, but not sure the whole nub is shown…so are you finding out Nicky?

I can I large enough on my phone, I'll have to have a proper look later on the laptop. The flat white line is drawing my eye

Yes I find out on mon when the cvs results are back, the longer I go on hoping the worse it will hit me so I'd rather hear boy now and get used to it

I posted on ingender pink but no one wanted to guess apart from two people that said girl, the others said it's not visible

At least you got some girl guesses, they told me 100% it's a boy for a mine so I have very little hope lol

Yeah but they were probably sympathy girl votes lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->