The new Gender Specific Hopefuls thread (2014)

It looks boyish to me the skull I mean dosent look girly

I don't think it really looks boyish, can't wait for your results!!!

I'm looking forward to it and dreading it at the same time either way I can stop torturing myself lol
Are u not finding out cc?

I keeping having a bit of hope that I'll end up having a girl but then all of the guesses I had on ingender than said definitely a boy and that's 100% a boy nub/developing penis makes me feel like I'm setting myself up for a fall :(

As of now, no we're not finding out :( dh wants a surprise, hoping to see something that will tell us gender during the scan. Pink I wouldn't worry to much about what they say…I've seen 100 boy guesses and turns out to be a girl and vise versa. If still say it's up in the air, but prepare for a boy. I'm pretty pos this is our 4th boy, I just don't feel any different than my first two. I was sure my 3rd was a girl and boy was I wrong!

I think it's normal until it's confirmed to hold a little hope. Heck I even briefly hoped on the way to my 20 week scan that they had been wrong at the 16 week one and he was actually a girl. Even though I'd seem the 'evidence' myself at the 16 week scan.

Thanks girls :D Nicky - gorgeous bubba you have there. Hard to see anything but if that teeny bit at the end is a nub, I'd say it looks girly! GL!

Thanks rwhite not long now I phoned the hospital fri hoping they may have got the results early but no luck but she said the lab said def Monday :wacko:
Are u team yellow or will u find out?

Thanks mother kinda feeling the odds are against me with diet and timing

You just never know Hun. Think of all those failed sways, or those who don't sway at all and still get one of each. Even boy/girl twins.

Thanks rwhite not long now I phoned the hospital fri hoping they may have got the results early but no luck but she said the lab said def Monday :wacko:
Are u team yellow or will u find out?

Ahh doesn't it drive you crazy waiting! Especially over the weekend...evil people ;)

We will definitely find out! I am dying to know already (and feeling anxious already at the possibility of another boy...:wacko: I feel so guilty about it). DP wants to go team yellow but I never could - I just need to prepare myself really, I would hate to go team yellow and then have a boy at the end of it and feel any disappointment, I would hate myself for it!

Can't wait for your results Nicky! With most of us team yellow we have awhile to wait lol!

Hi :) I'm mum to a lovely boy who I love to bits, and early pregnant with another baby. Hoping for a girl so badly, that I know if it's a boy I'll be upset, and feel awful, but can't help it :/ xxxx

Welcome rhio :flower:

Thanks everyone for the support 24 hours and counting will update when I can :wacko:

Hi Rhio :wave: I know the feeling! x Welcome

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->