The new Gender Specific Hopefuls thread (2014)

Having another down day today... Just want to cry :nope:

I should have had it confirmed that it's a boy, have no hope left for a girl :(

Huge hugs. I think anything I say at this point would be just repeating what you've heard so many times about preparing for a boy. I hope the good days start out weighing the bad days soon x

I know deep down it's a boy... It's just that I don't want it to be and I feel guilty and awful about that :(

I know the feeling hun. by the time i got to my scan i knew he was a baby but hoped i was wrong and felt awful for wanting him to be someone he wasn't x

I think these up down days will happen right up till birth pink I'm preparing for that too, I really hope ur wrong tho and yours turns out to be a girl
Me and OH have picked a boys name Brandon it's helped identify this baby as a boy Im so scared to phone I feel sick

Wishing you the best of luck nicky :hugs:

I keep looking at my scan thinking I can see 3 bumps but then there's a white blob at the end.. I'm driving myself insane. Feel borderline depressed today.

Pink go and get a scan to find out your making yourself I'll with it that's why I couldn't wait!! Plus you know there is now a chance of number 4 so if this baby is a boy you can sway a bit or do things to heighten your girl chances next time xx

I don't know how u cope with suspecting but not knowing 100% it would drive me insane! And wot if u have a girl after all then all this torment would be for nothing :(

The thing is if you know either way you can deal with it and start preparing for a boy which will take your mind off it xx

I agree with u Geordie otherwise it's just torture, at least if u know for sure u can come to terms and deal with it.

Pink I'm still sure that is not the nub on ur pic I zoomed in on my iPad and seriously its nothing like a nub! It looks like a chess piece zoom on it the shape isn't right it's not the nub, I'm not saying ur having a girl as no one knows but dont count ur self out either x

My OH won't find out, I actually said to him at the 20 week scan you sure we can't find out and he said no. It's his first baby so I feel like it's nice to do things his way kinda thing but I am making myself sick over it.

Nicky are you looking at my 13 week scan? Cause I don't know what else that white thing could be :( :shrug:

nicky good luck!
pink you need to stop looking. I know its hard. I searched for nub pics between my scan at 13 weeks and finding out. nearly drove myself insane looking for hope. youve got to find something else to focus on, names, a list of things you need, plan some other things that will take up your time and attention so you can't keep going back and looking.

Yes it was ur 13 week it could be a million diff things when u enlarge it the shape isn't right
Have u thought about finding out but not telling ur other half at the end of the day I appreciate he wants the surprise but I bet he isn't stewing away at this and feeling like u are ur going to drive ur self mad, I know how I've felt this last few weeks but my torment ends today I can't imagine a whole 9 months of it :(

I don't know how I would feel about it... The guilt would end up killing me. I know if I was the man and he found out behind my back I'd be upset. Maybe I'll speak to him and see what he says about it.

I've been in such a mood all day that it's starting to wear on OH I think :(

I agree that I don't see a nub there, so I wouldn't rule yourself out. Why not ask him whether you can find out and keep it a surprise from him? That way you're not finding out behind his back. My DH is going to find out but I'm not going to find out until birth. :thumbup:

I'm going to talk to him tonight about it, or maybe even tomorrow. My mood today had just been evident to everyone today, and while my OH has been super understanding and has never made me feel stupid, he doesn't see how getting myself upset over it is going to change anything... Which is of course true... But it's more black and white for him if you know what I mean.

If that white circle isn't a nub, what is it? Is it possible it's cord? Would that image white?

The cord can image bright white I saw it on my scan so many things can look whiter I know I keep saying it but it's not the nub if u saw it enlarged really big you'd see what I mean I don't think your pic shows any nub at all.

Like feronia said he dosent have to know and still keep the surprise but u have a right it find out if u want

Can't wait for your update Nicky! So sorry you're feeling down today pink, I know I could never keep it from my dh what we were having we are so close he would be able to tell based on my attitude that is based on wether or not I could go without telling him lol! I have thought about just the two of us finding out and not telling anyone but I'd be afraid I'd slip

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->