The new Gender Specific Hopefuls thread (2014)

If he found out I'd gone and found out he'd probably call off our engagement. I'd probably do the same to be honest.

To me on my scan I see like 3 bumps in a line and then like a white circle on the top, but everyone at ingender says it's a really obvious boy shot and that's penis. I keep looking at it thinking maybe they're all wrong but I've heard they're all good guessers :(

nicky when will you know? not sure if we are in different time zones its heading towards 7pm here.

Still don't know after finally getting the courage to call the lab still haven't faxed the results to the hospital grrrrrrr!!
I'm so pissed of they guaranteed I'd know today, now I have to wait again and phone again at 4pm tomorrow :(

So sorry Nicky, maybe you could call right before they close? 4pm tomorrow seems really late if it was suppose to be done today! We must all be off on time it's 1pm here

Hi to all the new ladies in here :wave:. Hoe you all get your gender dream!

I'm in Newcastle, UK.

I'm so sorry that you couldn't find out today nicky, that sucks after having to gear yourself up all day.

pinkribbon, I just looked again at your 20 week scan pic and I don't see anything that resembles a developing penis. I see one leg and then the other leg slightly up in the backround, but no sign of genitalia. I don't even think you can see genitals from that angle! I think the skull looks a bit more girly as well, just my opinion and I'm not trying to give you false hope.

Here's a comparison pic. This is my 20 week scan, and we didn't tell ANYONE what we were having. Family members swore she would be a boy based on this pic since they thought they could see a penis, but she's 100% girl.

Attachments

• 20+3.jpg
    20+3.jpg
    64.5 KB · Views: 7
Feronia, it's not my 20 week scan I think I can see something on it's my 13 week one. If you scroll back on this thread you should find it.

I can see the bit they'd think was penis in that photo. This is why I'm not a sonographer :haha:

Dont remember if i ranted here about my friend. she has a pp, her boyfriend has 5 boys. they were ttc, after she told me i shouldnt have more because i'd have boys (so i can't have 5 but he can have 6??) anyway she told me this morning that shes pregnant. after only 2/3 months ttc as well. they are obviously hoping for a girl with him having 5 boys already. and i bet she gets that girl too. she'll probably have had her baby before i'm even pregnant :(

If you want to have more babies then that's your decision, don't know who she thinks she is to try and dictate to you the size of your family :dohh:

How long have you been trying for? You never know, she could have a boy, you could fall pregnant on your next cycle. Nothing's for sure :)

Not technically. We weren't preventing but I hadn't been having cycles. I got my first AF in May so only about as long as she had. But I still have the mind set from last time when it took 2.5 years, and now I'm having the same issue I did last time where my LP is so short that it doesn't leave long enough for an egg to implant. So I don't know when that will sort itself out. It took about 6 months last time and the use of vitamin B6. After that it took another 6/7 months to fall pregnant. This time I don't want to use B6 as it sways blue. So I can just see myself still here next year. And it all feels like it is taking much longer with the diet and even then I don't think I'm doing a good enough job of dieting.

:hugs: I don't know much about supplements or anything like that, is there any way you could see your GP to discuss?

I don't think so, I mean I could see them but they would most likely recommend something like that which I wouldn't be able to say I couldn't take because I was swaying. They would think I was mental LOL

Hi the hospital phoned they got the fax from Bristol baby is 100% healthy no issues and I'm soo chuffed :)
And I'm very shocked to say its a GIRL :pink: :wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo::wohoo:

In in total shock I kept saying are u sure and she said yessss it's a xx

:happydance: I'm on cloud nine and never coming down

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"