The new Gender Specific Hopefuls thread (2014)

aww geordie :( I still haven't told DH about my friend being pregnant. He is rubbish at trying to make jokes out of things and making it worse. If I say she's pregnant he'll make a joke about "so you probably want one now" when he knows that it wouldn't be because she's pregnant that I'd want one and we are already NTNP/practically TTC. He seems to think we can have sex unprotected, but wont have a baby until we move. Like everything will fall into place and be perfect. He asked the other day how long till we move. Makes me furious as there is a PERFECT house. 4 bed, with an 'reception' room that it says can be used as another bedroom. It's listed as being suitable for 4-10 people. It's even slightly less rent than we pay here. It's a little further away, although he used to travel right near to there to work, so he'd only be doing the same distance the opposite way round, and its near ALL my friends. It would however mean changing the boys school. But he wont even consider it! He just says "shame its not nearer" I mean honestly its like 20 minutes away so not even that far to still visit family every week. Its right near where I lived when we first met and he used to come over there to see me and pick me up to go out. And he can't even moan its a rubbish area.

Just say well I'm moving so are you coming or staying here he will come lol

So what if its a bit further away surely its about the boys having a bit more space and that its not like its the other end of the world x

I'm terrible for feeling guilty about anything an everything. It is murder to park round here, and when he moans about not being able to park I apologize, like I said to all the neighbours "hey we only have one car and 4 little kids, we don't need to get with in a mile of our house, why don't you all get 2-3 cars per house hold and compete to park them outside ours. Yeah I know you live 10 houses away but you know our end of the road is sooooo much better for parking" :dohh: I feel like I was so desperate to move last time I just picked the first house we looked at, so anything thats wrong with it is down to me not waiting. So if I went ahead and did the same again it would all be my fault when it took him longer to get over to his parents. Sometimes I wish I could move right away. I don't have that with any of my family, that need to be near each other and see each other regularly. But I can't take that away from him and the boys.

I'm glad that she was nice. Can I ask how they tried to listen in? I know they won't even attempt to with the doppler on your stomach until 16 weeks here because it is so hit and miss and just causes unnecessary worry.

Ya it was with a Doppler but she told me before she tried not to worry if we didn't hear one as it was early

They actually called me
It's September 3rd (Wednesday) so happy I finally have my scan booked
Please pray there is a sticky bean in there

Good luck Kaicee! My scan is on September 3rd too, will be thinking of you xx

Can't wait for ur update hope I get a pic since dh will stay home with the boys :)

Hello everyone
I dealt with gender disappointment with my first who is a boy, but I really wanted a girl ....now I'm pregnant with my 2nd and my last child, praying I will having the daughter I always wanted this time.

Rhio
Good luck on your scan tomorrow I'm starting to get neurvous hope everything turns out good with mine so I can announce it to friends and family :)

Goody I to everyone and their scans :)

My scan is tomorrow morning getting neurvous

Scan in 2 1/2 hours! So nervous! For once I'm glad my midwife booked me an early one (8.30am) :haha:

Hi Rome :hi: I remember you from teen parenting days :haha: Good luck for friday, hope you get your girl xxx

:hugs: Rome, good luck for Friday, I hope you hear girl x

I was exactly the same with Lachlan - GD with him, and this time around very concerned that with this being our last too that it will be another boy and I'll never have a girl.

So you must've just had your scan Rhio, hope it went well :D

I guess I was really lucky in the respect that the first time I hear boy I was thrilled, second time still really happy, but did think maybe next time. 3rd I experienced a moment of "oh, not this time then" but was fine and just thought hopefully next time. My 4th time hearing boy was the one that really hit me that I might actually never have a girl.

Hope everyone's scans are going/went well!

Rome, I also remember you from teen parenting!

Just had my scan, and there was a happy, wriggling 12 week 4 day baby in there :D So much due date has come forward. Now, I'm determined not to look for 'gender prediction' signs :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->