The new Gender Specific Hopefuls thread (2014)

Thank you, I am planning on having 1, maybe 2 if the first one is the girl I'm dreaming about. If the first one is a boy I'll probably be scared of the disappointement again. Or maybe I'll be one of those woman who completly change their mind once they have had their child? I kind of hope so.
Anyways, I'll start TTC in 2-3 months, this fear is not going anywhere :s

I completely understand how scary it is, wanting one gender and not knowing how you will react and cope if you get the opposite. But believe me when I say that whatever gender you get, although the longing for a girl may not go away if you have a boy, you will be completely besotted with your child. They are truly amazing little beings and each and every one of them (and us) a miracle in themselves when you look at how much it takes just to create one baby. Good luck, I hope that you do get your girl.

Thank you (and thanks for "listening"), I hope you'll have your girl as well :)

My absolute ideal was 2 boys and a girl in that order. But I didn't want the risk of not getting the girl so I would've chosen to have the girl 1st or 2nd to make sure. Rather than now have everything rearing on my last pregnancy.

However I have found the more I've talked about it and admitted how I feel the gradually more OK I am about having a 3rd boy. With my first 2 I really denied I felt like this and it made having a second boy harder.

I've wAited over 14 years for my girl so I really hope this is finally my girl

I'd love to join!!
I have 2 boys and hoping for a little girl. This is our last go around too:(

Probably. I found out with ds at 15 weeks. I would love to be surprised but I'm nervous if it was a boy and I didn't know ahead of time that I wouldn't cope well. I think if I know ahead of time and have time to prepare and get excited it'll be easier.

That sounds really bad:(

No it doesn't. Thats exactly why I found out last time. To have time to get used to the idea so when he arrived I didn't have to look to find out, I didn't have to taint that perfect moment of meeting my baby with any gender disappointment. I could plan and name him etc. Some people deal better with a surprise, others find it easier knowing in advance. I found that knowing the gender, it wasn't just 'a baby' a possible boy or girl. It was my son, my baby boy. The way you think about it can really make a difference to how you feel. But I'm not sure the desire ever completely goes away.

I'm actually so nervous about finding out this time but I still feel it's going to be another boy

Last week of 1st trimester yay!

Bless you. I'm 100% convinced I'll have a 5th boy and not even pregnant yet!

It's all I think of it freaks me out a little but I will b happy no matter what :)

Happy to announce I got my girl! I keep thinking at my next ultrasound they are going to say "oops it's actually a boy"

Aww congrats I'm so jealous :)
So happy for you

I should find out by at least the middle of October

Congratulations!!

I hope I get pregnsnt soon :)

Went to my cousins baby shower on Sunday she is having a girl 3 cousins pregnant or just has babies and its all girls ffs I think you should be allowed to pick the sex after so many of one sex its about family balance as much as the want to do girly things and have that mother daughter relationship I'll probably never get that now but hey I love all 5 off boys to bits they are so funny xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->