The new Gender Specific Hopefuls thread (2014)

yay wonderful news. Stay away from gender prediction signs, you'll drive yourself craaaaaazy LOL Easier said than done though.

I remember everyone as well
hard to believe we are all our 2nd or 3rd babies now!

:hugs: Rome, good luck for Friday, I hope you hear girl x

I was exactly the same with Lachlan - GD with him, and this time around very concerned that with this being our last too that it will be another boy and I'll never have a girl.

glad someone understands , I asked my husband if its a boy if could just have one more and he looked at me like I was insane, :haha: but sadly we couldn't finically afford to have 3.

Hiya hope u don't mind me joining I'm actually really scared to type this I'm pregnant with my 3rd and last hubby was done at 2 he won't have any more. It's been a horrible pregnancy thought we'd lost baby a few time and I feel so guilty admitting this even to u people I don't know but I really really want this baby to be a girl I have two amazing little boys and I know I'd love baby whatever I'm even scared to tell family or hubby how I feel how much I want a girl I keep pretending I want another boy it will be easier when I find out it is a boy they won't feel sorry for me if they think I want a boy.

I find out Friday and now I wish I hadn't booked a gender scan cos I know it's going to be a boy all my symptoms cravings are the same as my boys. I'm scared the disappointment will show on my face.

I want this baby to be healthy over anything and just scared admitting this may jinx baby as stupid as it sounds

Sorry for blabbering on

Hey hun, I'm sorry you are feeling this way (I'm sorry we all feel this way) We have all been there and no one here will judge you.
I wouldn't put too much thought into cravings. My last pregnancy could not have been more different to my first 3, and yet he was another boy. Where as my friend with a girl, boy, girl, said her 2nd girls pregnancy and craving were exactly like her boys.
Good luck for your scan.

Good luck all and motherofboys its not your fault that you moved there so don't be sorry lol and your taking nothing away really the boys won't be far from family still xx

Thanks. I'm terrible for blaming myself for everything anyway. Even stuff I have no control over.

Hiya hope u don't mind me joining I'm actually really scared to type this I'm pregnant with my 3rd and last hubby was done at 2 he won't have any more. It's been a horrible pregnancy thought we'd lost baby a few time and I feel so guilty admitting this even to u people I don't know but I really really want this baby to be a girl I have two amazing little boys and I know I'd love baby whatever I'm even scared to tell family or hubby how I feel how much I want a girl I keep pretending I want another boy it will be easier when I find out it is a boy they won't feel sorry for me if they think I want a boy.

I find out Friday and now I wish I hadn't booked a gender scan cos I know it's going to be a boy all my symptoms cravings are the same as my boys. I'm scared the disappointment will show on my face.

I want this baby to be healthy over anything and just scared admitting this may jinx baby as stupid as it sounds

Sorry for blabbering on

I had the same cravings wit both of mine, 1 boy 1 girl x

Hi ladies
Changes my profile pic to babies :) he /she is head down feet up
Was so happy to see it moving around :)
They changedy date again now edd is march 21st :) makes no difference I'll have a cesarian at 39 weeks

Sorry for blabbering on

don't feel shameful for writing to us about it, we all know what you are going through.

Last two nights I dreamt I was having a girl.I hope these dreams mean nothing lol.

I know everyone is different, but I always dream of having a girl (even when I prefered a boy with ds1 and when it didn't matter that much with DS2 and 3) I would always dream that I'd had a girl, or that I had the baby but no one would tell me the gender.

Struggling again. Had a reeeeeeally light and short AF, was stupidly hoping that maybe it was implantation. Or you hear about those women who had a light period only to discover they were pregnant. But I tested (a couple of times) and BFN. I know its not even been that long but I just feel like its not ever going to happen, and I can't keep doing this ttc thing to myself. I feel so done with it all, but I still want a baby, preferably a girl.

So sorry mother, is it getting longer at all, do you think you're making any progress? Are you doin opk or temping?

Is it your LP? My last 4 cycles where it's been between 6-8 :-( sucks

Its slowly increasing.
My first cycle, although I only went on signs, I think it was a 4 day lp, next cycle was 6 days, last cycle was 8 days, this cycle I very nearly got the 9 days. The spotting started in the afternoon of 9dpo, and then turned to light bleeding at around 10pm. So I got an extra half day. I had been doing opks, but I've only got a couple of them left, and now the kids are back to school and I have an alarm set again I may temp again.
It needs to be a minimum of 9 days, so AF arriving at 10dpo, to allow enough time for a fertilised egg to reach the uterus, implant, and send enough hormone out to stop AF arriving.
I keep meaning to try vitex, days CD1-14 or Ov, which ever comes soonest. But I really thought I'd get the whole extra day rather than extra half day this cycle so thought I'd be ok. I think I've just taken it so badly as I let myself hope. I've got these really bad ICs as well, were half the time you get a dye run which then dyes as a pink line where you would get a BFP, so that didn't help to keep me grounded. Nor did the fact I have no signs that AF should be here. I had a few signs at 4 dpo and panicked, and then by 6 dpo they were gone and when AF did arrive I had nothing. No cramping or spots or mood swings.
And my baby has started taking a few steps between the furniture so I can really feel the time slipping away. TTC takes up so much energy, and time and just sucks the life out of things. I hate it.

Hey, I thought I'd post here for the first time...
Basically, I feel really silly as I'm WTT #1 and still have a prefered gender... I've felt that way for as long as I can remember; when I was 13 my mom got pregnant and I went to her gender scan and cried and cried when I heard I was having a brother (a brother that I love now, btw).

The thought of having a boy scares me so much that I'm afraid to TTC and "regret" it? Just typing it I feel horrible... I joke with my OH about it, and to whoever ask if I'd rather have a girl or a boy saying stuff like "if it's a boy, it's not comming out! Haha" so people don't suspect how serious and anxious I am about it.... :(

Hi and welcome. I know many people have a preference fright from their first child, especially if they only plan on having one or two. You can say whatever you feel here with out fear of being judged.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->