The new Gender Specific Hopefuls thread (2014)

Ds3 would have been Charlotte. He is Charles after my uncle.

Ds2 would have been Elizabeth. He is Edward. Middle name Stewart after hubby and fil who also have that middle name.

Always linked so i have to start from scratch every time lol. Nightmare!!!

We are also nit very good at names. Ds2 is Edward Stewart.........Ed Stewart......crackerjack!!!!!

Then we managed to name our children after a pop duo....Charles and Eddie..... And we didn't realise until about a week after we'd registered ds3. Whoops!! Lol

Lovely names :) even if they after a pop duo ;) we have Theodora Jennifer Louise and Florence Kathleen rose for our girls x

My eldest would've been Elsie, DS2 would've possibly been Lyra although DH says it wouldn't have been had we definitely been having a girl, so I don't know.

We have a different girls name picked for the next one and a choice of two boys names we love.

My dh won't talk about names until i am at least 6mths because he thinks i will change my mind!! I joked and said well we're married now so I can go and register baby alone now and just get my way if you won't talk about it! :haha:

Think we are back to WTT. DH just got a new job, He will have to work his notice and then hopefully he will start in Feb. That doesn't work out well for having a baby does it :( He wont be entitled to any paternity leave/pay etc. Last time he used holidays as paternity pay is shockingly bad. He wont even have worked up enough holiday time if he takes this job. I know it could take a while to get pregnant but assuming that it doesn't then it will be a bit awkward for his new job! I'm not sure how long we would have to wait, It's some thing like 26 weeks before the 13th week of pregnancy or something ? :S I haven't really checked but I know it's a while haha. My heart says "meh do it anyways" My head says "oh well just wait till next year(end of next year") Blergh :(

We had our names planned when we decided to ttc, I wanted 6 and we planned 6 names, only there was 3 boys and 3 girls ( because no one ever has 4 boys :doh: ) I've since gone off the 2 other girls names anyway

We had our names planned when we decided to ttc, I wanted 6 and we planned 6 names, only there was 3 boys and 3 girls ( because no one ever has 4 boys :doh: ) I've since gone off the 2 other girls names anyway

When we were young and in love we planned 2 girls and 2 boys......and we've used NONE if those names lol :doh:

Think we are back to WTT. DH just got a new job, He will have to work his notice and then hopefully he will start in Feb. That doesn't work out well for having a baby does it :( He wont be entitled to any paternity leave/pay etc. Last time he used holidays as paternity pay is shockingly bad. He wont even have worked up enough holiday time if he takes this job. I know it could take a while to get pregnant but assuming that it doesn't then it will be a bit awkward for his new job! I'm not sure how long we would have to wait, It's some thing like 26 weeks before the 13th week of pregnancy or something ? :S I haven't really checked but I know it's a while haha. My heart says "meh do it anyways" My head says "oh well just wait till next year(end of next year") Blergh :(

The entitlement for paternity leave is the same as maternity. 26 weeks employment at the 25th week if pregnancy. Basically you have to haveen working there when you conceive for at least 1 week.

Hope that cheers you up a bit :)

The scan went well, and baby was measuring slightly ahead by 3 days. So happy to see a healthy baby as was really stressing myself out!.

Here are scan pics..

baby1.jpg

baBY2.jpg

baby.jpg

30mummy, are you finding out the gender?

Scan pictures look wonderful :)

30mummy, are you finding out the gender?

Scan pictures look wonderful :)

Thank you. Yes, I wasn't sure but I decided as my dh really wants to know i would surprise him with a gender scan for xmas, I can have it on the 27th. Don't think I am going to sleep between now and then!

I'm in the same boat you are, two perfect boys hoping for that girl. Do you have a feeling one way or another?

Well my feeling has always been boy until now but after 100% girl votes from scan pics and a couple of friends in rl who know I'm pregnant say I've got a girl shape this time round!... scared to believe its possible!

Oh I hope you get your girl!!! How exciting to think... only 25 days til you can find out.

Thank you, I know so close yet so long! Luckily i have ds2'd 3rd birthday, dh's 40th and xmas before to keep my mind occupied!

Good luck :) I hope you get girl ! :)
Then I will have to not so secretly envy you haha!

I don't know if I am going to find out next time or not.... I very nearly cried in the scan room when I found out so I think It might be a total break down next time :/ x

You could ask them to wrote it down and put it in a sealed envelop so that if the need to know gets too strong you can open it in private.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->