The new Gender Specific Hopefuls thread (2014)

Rubbish. The guy isn't even allowed to see his other kids except once every 6 months for 1 hour, supervised. And 1 refuses to see him at all. And she's already got a daughter. Trying to be strong so I don't ruin DHs day.

Aw hun. I'm sorry.

Have you got anything planned for dh's birthday?

No, we were supposed to go shopping this morning and out to lunch after but he didn't feel too good this morning and ds4 is full of cold and just not happy so we decided against it.

Thanks. Just one more friend waiting to find out the sex, she's got 3 boys already. She'll know by Christmas. I wish I didn't care.

I know how you feel, my other half cousin is due a girl this month and his brother just found out they are also having a girl, I didnt let it show it bothered me but inside the green eyed monster took over! X

congrats emy!!

I hope I'm right behind you! ov day is very nearly here.
the opks are getting darker! :)

Hope you are ok motherofboys I know exactly how you feel. A few of my friends on facebook have announced recently that they are having Girls and my best friend is due in Feb with a Girl. I'm not a jealous person whatsoever, but the GD is that bad at the moment, I'm jealous of everyone I see with a Girl.
I found out last month that I'm having my 3rd boy and the GD is really, really bad at the mo. I feel awful to say this, but I'm not enjoying this pregnancy at all. I cry every day and feel so down that I know I will never get my Girl I dreamed of for so long. I wish so much I could just be happy and feel so awful for my baby Boy in my tummy. I know I will be ok when he is born like I was with my 2nd DS, but I'm suffering really bad at the mo.

I agree, genderdreaming is getting low success storys at the mo for the pink sways.
I did such a strict sway for this baby and DTD once the day before OV which was the night of positive OV. I really do not know what works because I really did try everything......... I really think shettles has some truth because all my friends who have girls swear by DTD 2 days before OV. I miscarried in March this year and 3 mediums have told me now that it was girl ( i know that's not reliable) but my symptoms were different with that pregnancy and we DTD 2 days before OV. I am convinced it was a Girl......
I really really hope you all get your desired gender because GD is the worst thing ever and I wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy. xx

so sorry to hear you're struggling dollch, I find out in 23days whether i am having boy no'3. Very nervous to know, but i need to know now. The gd was pretty servere with ds2 so i know it could be worse..:(
Hope you find peace soon with having another lovely son :hugs:

Big :hugs: Motherofboys x

I got a bit annoyed with my next door neighbour announcing her daughters birth with the whole 'can you guess?' And a pic of her hand. She already had a son and it was pretty obvious that she'd wouldn't have made such a song and dance with another boy.
Mine definitely comes and goes, my pregnancy was so different last time and DH has two daughters so I was convinced we were having a girl - that made it really hard.

This time I just feel like, it's probably going to be a boy. Maybe it'll be a girl but it could easily be either!
We DTD 2 days before O I think as I messed up my dates a bit. Chinese gender predictor says girl (so at least I can prove that wrong lol).

Just trying to name him a name that we love, so if we see that little willy I won't get that awful sinking feeling again.

Mine comes and goes but is always harder this time of the year. I think it's all the shopping. There's always toys I can't buy and films the boys won't watch and the gorgeous Christmas dresses. I've managed to get the boys all Christmas jumpers and pjs now but find that lots of places only have older boys Christmas stuff online but have the girls in store. It's just reminder after reminder that I can not buy any of that girls stuff. And then it's harder when the friends I know in real life get their girls.

I still have all my baby clothes, it's crazy. If I have another boy he'll have to deal with 2nd time handy downs. I enjoyed the clothes round 2 but dunno if I can get excited about seeing them again...maybe the tiny things.

Our baby clothes are on round 4. There are some new bits, and there were bits that were too tatty, so I threw away. But some of the things I love getting out again and again and am actually sad at the idea I won't get to use them again if I have a girl! At the moment the boys still like the fact that they have clothes that used to be their brothers, when they don't like it I won't do it any more and they all have their own new bits as well. Today ds4 wore a top that my nan bought ds1 and has always been one of my favourites. My nan passed away 5 years ago, just before I got my bfp with ds3 so I love still seeing the things she bought. So I think you will still get a thrill out of all those tiny baby clothes. Whether they are the same blue ones you have used twice before or the brand new pink ones.

Mine are on their 3rd outing lol. And i am still keeping most things if they're in good enough condition too. Even if i never use them again they're not worth anything but too good to chuck away lol.

Our baby clothes are on round 4. There are some new bits, and there were bits that were too tatty, so I threw away. But some of the things I love getting out again and again and am actually sad at the idea I won't get to use them again if I have a girl! At the moment the boys still like the fact that they have clothes that used to be their brothers, when they don't like it I won't do it any more and they all have their own new bits as well. Today ds4 wore a top that my nan bought ds1 and has always been one of my favourites. My nan passed away 5 years ago, just before I got my bfp with ds3 so I love still seeing the things she bought. So I think you will still get a thrill out of all those tiny baby clothes. Whether they are the same blue ones you have used twice before or the brand new pink ones.

I know exactly where your coming from! My nan knitted some lovely cardigans and jumpers for my girls, some pink others unisex, she passed away 4 years ago and I love putting flora in them, reminds me of her and always makes me smile :)

It may sound odd but it makes me feel closer to her or that they are closer to her in that moment.

Motherofboys I'm the same, just wish she could if met dd2 and this little one she adored babies and she's hugely missed :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->