The new Gender Specific Hopefuls thread (2014)

My closest ever female relationship was with my nan. I don't have a good one with my mum.
I'm feeling a bit better today. It actually makes be quite angry now, the way some people who don't give a stuff about the kids they already have can get what I want. Maybe I'm working through it like stages of grief and will be ok in the end.

I think it's a lot like the stages of grief, you may reach acceptance but they'll always be the occasional grey day. I truly hope there's another little one coming your way and that it's a girly!

A childhood friend of mine got married recently, his two brothers were his best men. I can only imagine how proud and happy his parents were. 3 beautiful, strapping young men.

We have the boys name confirmed which we love so trying to concentrate on that and imagine him.

In my last pregnancy every time I thought about the baby all I could see was a girl, with the others I could see either, now all I see is a boy. I know it doesn't mean anything but maybe I'll take it better if I hear boy again.

With my other pregnancies all I could feel was girl! And they were! This time I feel no gender guesses at all I honestly don't have a clue what sec this baby could be... I find that more frustrating brocade I can't even prepare my mind for the shock if it's a boy!

My first 3 I knew were boys, and even though I wasn't bothered/wanted boys I still dreamt I had girls. That was one of the things that made me doubt my instincts. I could only see girl so was thinking maybe my instincts were right again but I aways dreamt of a girl again so started thinking maybe it was a boy. My pregnancy was 100% different as well so had everyone telling me it must be a girl

with my 1st i thought boy, my 2nd i thought girl until i studied the scan pics and could see the obvious boy nub and this one i have felt boy from the outset...:shrug:

I am useless lol. I've never even had an inkling. I saw something pointy and at ds1s 20w scan but didn't ask for confirmation as wanted to stay team yellow. other than that, not even a feeling. I always had dreams about twins lol

Well I'm back to feeling good about it all for now. I can be happy with 5 boys, I know I can. It just making it through the process of coming to terms with it if that's how it's going to be.

A friend on Facebook really annoys me. She has 2 boys (6 and 4) and a girl (2.5) every thing is about her girl being perfect and her boys being shits (her words) she put how hard boys are to buy for, now to me, your own kids are the easiest to boy for as you know what they like. I know what boys like so buying for boys is easy to me. I found it mildly annoying. But the other day she was ranting that her 6 year old found 1 of her 4 year olds Christmas presents (which she didn't even hide away) and how awful her boys were and the whole of Christmas is ruined and why even bother they will just break it all anyway because they are so naughty. 5 minutes ago she writes a status saying "ha ha cheeky madam. She's managed to find a picture of all of her Christmas presents on the tablet! Bless her"
So your son knows 1 of his brothers gifts and Christmas is ruined but your daughter knows all of her own and it's funny? And it's not because she is younger cos I've known her since she was pregnant with her 2nd son and she's always been like it.

That would really annoy me too. Just downright favouritism. Its so unhealthy foe the children. In my experience though these things come back to bite them eventually... Its just hard to watch/read.

Boys are so easy to buy for. I really struggle with girls. We have a girls birthday party next week and i have no idea at all!!!

Had my 12 week scan today! Moved my due date to the 19th instead of the 23rd of June! Any gender guesses?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    39.6 KB · Views: 6
Aw lovely clear scan pic. It does look boyish. How do you feel about that?

And yes she drives me nuts with it. She started trying for her 3rd when I was trying for my 4th and she really wanted a girl, and I obviously took much longer to get pregnant. She got her girl and now if I mention wanting a girl to her she says it doesn't matter as long as they are healthy! We all want healthy babies but it's like she forgot how she felt, except she favours her girl so much that she can't really have forgotten. It's always about how close they will be and how great it is buying girls clothes and posting pictures saying 'I love her outfit today' even after all this time.

I actually feel ok about a boy! Better than I thought but still secretly hoping for a girl! Just glad it's healthy ATM but as my gender scan approaches I know I will feel more anxious! Xxx

Thank you! The skills saying pink the nub pointing towards blue! How are you feeling? Xxx

I'm much better at the moment. I can go ages before GD hits then crash hard.

Glad your feeling better for now, I know what you mean I feel fine now but each day is different, one day I am accepting it could be a boy and start to picture myself with a boy others it freaks me out and I go back to girl mode!

What a beautiful scan picture! I've never really understood the skull/nub theory! When is your gender scan?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->