The new Gender Specific Hopefuls thread (2014)

My gender scan will be the week of the 2nd of January, if you google the nub theory it will tell you all about it :) x

Oh yeah I've googled it before, a lot. I've just never been good at being able to identify which is which honestly :)
Have you posted the pic on the thread for that? Isn't there a thread for that? Haha, forgive me for sounding uninformed.

What do these look like to you? Just out of curiosity.

Attachments

• photo 1.jpg
    photo 1.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 10
Yea I posted it on there just waiting for a reply :) I thought I was quite good at nub guessing, with dd2 it was completely flat to her spine and was obvious it was girly, this time it's pointing up much more but not as much as some of the boy nubs I have been googling! X

Yeah that's kind of what I gathered, sometimes it seems SO clear, either pointing up or completely flat...sometimes I wonder how people even guess because it's so unclear to me :) hehe.

Can't wait for your gender scan....!

Am I the only one who's never had a profile scan pic! Mine are always staring at me so can't guess nub.

Great scan pic Miley, I'm guessing boy as well! Don't be scared, boys are great! Mine love to cook, and do non typical "boy" things :)

Hoping your nub is a little harder because babes is curled up, and can't see nub in the second

Great scan pic Miley, I'm guessing boy as well! Don't be scared, boys are great! Mine love to cook, and do non typical "boy" things :)

Thank you! I'm getting used to the idea of a boy now but slowly, if i think of baby as a boy when I have my scan it won't be a huge shock for me :) x

I wouldn't say your nub was an obvious boy though so could go either way miley x

hopinforabump, thats a tricky one as baby isn't flat so wouldn't like to guess really..

Yes i have a friend like that too motherofboys now she has her girl, its all about long as baby is healthy. She seems to have forgotten how much she wanted a girl..

That's what I'm doing! I thought with my third that he was a girl and when I found out he was another boy I was so heartbroken! It ruined the rest of my pregnancy with him. But when he came out I instantly fell in love with him and he was perfect! He fit into our family perfectly the boys who wanted a sister immediately fell in love with him too and named him :) my second little boy was the most amazing "mother hen" who wouldn't leave his side and always wanting to feed/change and help with him. So now with my fourth I keep telling myself this one is another boy and don't ven imagine a little girl I'm ok. I have come to terms with our last baby being a 4th boy and the boys are all ok with a little brother to complete our family! I think it's helped by telling myself it's a boy and not finding out the gender this time around. And I I'm totally honest my ds2 made the gd of our third son go away by seeing how excited he was to have a brother and always wanting to feel my belly when he moved and wanting everything to do with him even though he wasn't the sister he initially wanted. He til me he wants the baby to be a boy, but he didn't really care what the baby was. I think he's the most excited for the baby to come!

I'm useless at nub guessing but every now and then you get one that's clear as day screaming at you. My friends screamed girl (the 1 with just 1 boy I mentioned a few weeks ago) and yours really looks very boy to me. It's got the 'stacked' part and the angle is very boyish.

I could feel differently tomorrow, but I have gone months with out it being a problem before.

Is it me wishful thinking or do I see
Girly lines I'm this pic?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 7
That's what I'm doing! I thought with my third that he was a girl and when I found out he was another boy I was so heartbroken! It ruined the rest of my pregnancy with him. But when he came out I instantly fell in love with him and he was perfect! He fit into our family perfectly the boys who wanted a sister immediately fell in love with him too and named him :) my second little boy was the most amazing "mother hen" who wouldn't leave his side and always wanting to feed/change and help with him. So now with my fourth I keep telling myself this one is another boy and don't ven imagine a little girl I'm ok. I have come to terms with our last baby being a 4th boy and the boys are all ok with a little brother to complete our family! I think it's helped by telling myself it's a boy and not finding out the gender this time around. And I I'm totally honest my ds2 made the gd of our third son go away by seeing how excited he was to have a brother and always wanting to feel my belly when he moved and wanting everything to do with him even though he wasn't the sister he initially wanted. He til me he wants the baby to be a boy, but he didn't really care what the baby was. I think he's the most excited for the baby to come!

Awwwww <3

From what I've heard Miley lines mean nothing at this point. They both have the same parts at this point. It's the angle they go by.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->