The new Gender Specific Hopefuls thread (2014)

3rd friend waiting to hear found out she is having a girl after 3 boys today. Am I always going to be the only one without a girl everywhere I go? I don't even have the energy to be upset, I knew it would happen. We are part of a small group so shats the odds on 2 of us having 4 boys?

I told a friend of the family i am having number 3 yesterday, omg the look she gave me with possible pity that i could have 3 boys! She didn't say anything for a while it was just the look, in the end i said yes may there may be a trio of monkeys just to break the silence!

when will she know motherofboys? and don't give up hope its still possible x

She found out today. It's a girl. I swear every pregnant person I know in real life right now is having a girl.

She is. And everyone's gushing over her about how fantastic pink shopping is.

Hopefully we'll all get to experience shopping for our dream gender one day soon

omg....8 days....!!

I have a scan tomorrow but it's just a dating scan. I have no idea how far along I am since this pregnancy was a surprise and I haven't had a cycle since my son was born. Although I'm thinking I've got to be pretty far along, I swear I LOOK 3-4 months prego and I have TERRIBLE ms, exhaustion.....way worse than my other pregnancies on all fronts. So hopefully that means I'm pretty far along and will be that much closer to finding out the gender! :)

The only thing working against that theory are my beta levels. I went from just a 28 - which is EXTREMELY early pregnancy - to 321. So it tells me that I caught the bfp pretty early. It'll be nice to know either way.

motherofboys..... that's gotta be rough seeing pink everywhere when your heart desires a girl so badly. I know you love your boys and wouldn't change it for the world. It's really difficult 'wishing' for one gender as you feel unfair to your new baby if you aren't happy with the gender. but it's natural to feel that way. Who doesn't want to experience having a daughter? I know I do.

omg....8 days....!!

I have a scan tomorrow but it's just a dating scan. I have no idea how far along I am since this pregnancy was a surprise and I haven't had a cycle since my son was born. Although I'm thinking I've got to be pretty far along, I swear I LOOK 3-4 months prego and I have TERRIBLE ms, exhaustion.....way worse than my other pregnancies on all fronts. So hopefully that means I'm pretty far along and will be that much closer to finding out the gender! :)

The only thing working against that theory are my beta levels. I went from just a 28 - which is EXTREMELY early pregnancy - to 321. So it tells me that I caught the bfp pretty early. It'll be nice to know either way.

Ooo let us know how you get on!

3rd friend waiting to hear found out she is having a girl after 3 boys today. Am I always going to be the only one without a girl everywhere I go? I don't even have the energy to be upset, I knew it would happen. We are part of a small group so shats the odds on 2 of us having 4 boys?

;( hope your ok, must be so hard for you xx

Dr appt went great today, scheduled out the rest of my appts and got a set c section date! 3 more dr appt until baby is here, section date is set for feb 5th! Kinda sad I won't get an ultrasound, but that means were for sure team yellow until the end!

wow, not long at all now cckarting! excited to hear what you are cooking! :happydance:

I'm ok, I don't think I have any sadness left after the last few weeks. I just feel resigned to the fact that this is how it's going to be for me. I know it's silly and people getting girls after lots of boys should be encouraging and give me hope but it doesn't. It makes me feel that of so many people are getting girls, someone's got to get a boy. And that someone is usually me.

I'm ok, I don't think I have any sadness left after the last few weeks. I just feel resigned to the fact that this is how it's going to be for me. I know it's silly and people getting girls after lots of boys should be encouraging and give me hope but it doesn't. It makes me feel that of so many people are getting girls, someone's got to get a boy. And that someone is usually me.

Huge hugs Hun, I have 20 days till my gender scan, am convinced we're having a boy too x

Scan went well today! I'm 8w2d prego best they could tell. I go back on 01/15 for the 12 week scan. I have attached a pic of little gummy bear. Think PINK!!!! Pretty please :)

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 5
Hope you hear pink hun. Baby not giving anything away yet, right in the middle! No ramzi guess :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->