The new Gender Specific Hopefuls thread (2014)

Aw lovely scan pic.

Thanks Miley I hope everyone here gets their dream gender eventually.

It's so funny. I want to know, but I don't want to know. Strange!?!?

I know what you mean, I needed to know as I was driving myself crazy, but I didn't want to know because while I didn't know I could hope. But I'm the end I decided it was better to know so I could process that it was another boy while still pregnant. I didn't want to spend 9 months hoping and then possibly crash when they said boy. In the end I don't think it would have mattered though. I won't be finding out next time because I want to experience a 'surprise' but I'll be fully expecting boy anyway next time lol

Yep totally get it too. I need to know, even though the hope will potentially stop once I know. Keep wondering whether I've done the right thing finding out just before Xmas..but just wanted to surprise my dh on his bday as he thinks we are not finding out! :dohh:

Maybe it's a good time to find out. All the Christmas festivities will hopefully take your mind off it if you don't hear what you want.

less than a week now right, 30mum? do you find out Tuesday??

Yep Tuesday, dh's 40th birthday too! He was moaning to my brother the other day about wanting to know and I didn't so i think he should be very happily surprised!

Are you just going to drive him to the scan facility and let him figure it out?!

Yep! :haha: I've told him we're be going out at lunchtime, so of course is presuming for lunch!

Anyone scared a bit for gender scan? Even tho I'm getting used to the idea that I'm probably having a boy, he has a name if it is a boy and I feel ok, don't know if it will be the somewhen they tell me and it's confirmed! X

Yes I am Mileymamma.

I do have 2 names that i really love for a boy, and i plan to go and buy something after for baby regardless but i'm very nervous to know. I'm also nervous if they can't tell as well, if baby doesn't want to cooperate or they are only 70% sure or something...I don't think I am going to sleep Monday night!

Just an update to say my :yellow: bump turned :blue:. I am not disappointed at all, he is perfect in every way and I couldnt imagine having a daughter. I don't even want one anymore. We may go for a 4th in the future but I'd actually want another boy :haha: hope everyone is getting on well :kiss:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->