The new Gender Specific Hopefuls thread (2014)

I will keep checking back. I am eager to see you all get your dream genders

Thanks. Even though everyone has guessed girl for me, I am trying to prepare myself to hear boy as only yesterday there was a lady who had a baby with pretty girly looking nub turn out to be a boy!
Soon as I get home will update you all. x

Sorry its taken a while to get on, we went for lunch after the scan and there was no wifi signal! :saywhat:

well the good news is that baby cooperated well and showed us the important area and I can tell you we are having

a baby girl!! I am over the moon, shocked but so so happy!

Ahhhh!!! How exciting!!!!!!!

Was DH just blown away?!?! I am so happy for you.

Yes he was stunned and had no idea why he was in a medical centre on his birthday! Very happy as well, joked he's going to have to start saving now! :haha:

Haha!!

I cannot even imagine hearing "It's a girl!" you must be so excited!

congrats :) You must be made up !

Reading thought the thread again has made me rethink ttc again. I can't say anything to my husband though as he will be gutted; but i'm back to thinking I can't handle the disappointment :(

rhi rhi all i would say is that it depends what you find harder to deal with...having a 3rd boy or not trying and thinking what if in the future... Its definitely a hard decision, but only you know what would be worse for you. :hugs:

honestly what motherofboys posted yesterday truly helped me. no matter what this bean is i think i will be ok. when she was talking about how it's the relationship you have your your LO's that matter, she's right.

I'm trying to focus on that now, and whatever ends up happening will be ok. I would be lying to myself and everyone else if I said I wasn't hoping for a girl, but I think it's ok to hope for that so long as you know it's only a 50/50 shot!

I just want to be the best mom I can be.

been secretly following you ladies for a while :blush:, thought it's about time I said :hi:

I've got two little boys atm and would love a girl in the future, we're not ttc yet though which is why I stayed quiet for a while, probably won't be until jan 2016, maybe slightly sooner but def not until at least june as I'm a bridesmaid and don't want to be pregnant then!

Massive congratulations 30mummyof1, I cannot even begin to imagine how you must be feeling right now!

looking forward to getting to know you ladies :) xx

Congratulations 30mummy!!! :dance: Wow, can't imagine how exciting that must be! :cloud9:

And welcome Caro :D

Welcome caro, do you want me to add you to wtt on the front page?
Just wanted to wish you all a fantastic Christmas
I'm feeling increasingly good about my decision. I was thinking this morning, when we were ttc ds4 and it was getting to the point of 2 years I was thinking maybe I wasn't meant to have another, and I never started out ttc to get a girl so I gave myself till ds3s 3rd birthday then I'd quit ttc. I was happy with 3 boys then so why was it so important for ds4 to be a girl? And if I could be happy with 3 then I know I can do it with 4.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->