The new Gender Specific Hopefuls thread (2014)

I have pink babygro's under mine, i bought them for a friend and decided against giving them and kept them! :haha: :shhh:

I am totally on board with the whole devastated thing. I am 11+6 with my 2nd and we swayed for a girl. I am so so scared to find out the sex. We were staying team green but I am now unsure as I do not want to be disappointed at the birth and I did get a sinking feeling when my son was born and hate admitting it.

My sway sounds different to yours, On the one I used its avoid dairy, meat and eat low everyhting, low fat, low protien, low cals etc... Also just to have sex once in your fertile window, that is getting the best girl results at about 75% x

Just had my scan, I was right, it is my second boy.

I am so upset. And so guilty. I'll never have my girl now. This was my last shot.

I'm sitting here sobbing, how selfish is that? I'm having a healthy baby, people would kill for that, and here I am upset.

I have 5 boys and after ds 3 I said no more then I ended up with another 2 and I think the reason I wasn't so disappointed with ds4 was I nearly lost him at 13 weeks on a plane that ended up being diverted and I spent 4 days in a Portuguese hospital being told if I got out of bed I would lose him and then had complications at 25 weeks I was just pleased he was ok and with ds 5 just before my scan at 16 weeks the same thing happened I bled so much the hospital said there was no hope of baby being ok and after 4 m/c I told my partner I wouldn't try again but at a scan the next day he was fine thank god found out he was a boy a few days later but again I was just pleased he was ok he had a hard start to when he finally arrived a traumatic birth and surgery at 5 weeks but he is a happy healthy boy now I sort of think that my body made me bleed and scared me so I would appreciate the fact they were boys I know that sounds stupid but had them things not of happened I think my GD would of been horrendous!! Me and my boys really want a girl and I am considering a 6th but I really don't think id getting girl!! Your boys will have a great relationship and its not all bad having boys they tend to be a lot more laid back that girls and they are so loving and once you son is here you won't care that he is a he!!

I keep saying well I'll get granddaughters but then I can do all the nice things and send them back for the tantrums lol

I have one girl, and I really want another (I am newly pregnant). We would personally not want a boy, and I'm thinking I don't want to find out the sex ahead of time.

I feel that if I discovered the sex at birth, it wouldn't matter and would be lovely, but if I found out I was having a boy ahead of time, I would be disappointed. Does that make sense? DH wants to find out though.

Oh, and I'll add that we didn't sway -- this baby is an accident, so I don't know what our odds are. (Damn diaphragm!)

I have one girl, and I really want another (I am newly pregnant). We would personally not want a boy, and I'm thinking I don't want to find out the sex ahead of time.

I feel that if I discovered the sex at birth, it wouldn't matter and would be lovely, but if I found out I was having a boy ahead of time, I would be disappointed. Does that make sense? DH wants to find out though.

Oh, and I'll add that we didn't sway -- this baby is an accident, so I don't know what our odds are. (Damn diaphragm!)

Welcome!!

X

Ok so my dream of getting a girl is officially OVER!!!!!!
OH has decided no more for sure and its caused quite an argument but I've said if he is sure then go get the snip cause its me that's taking the birth control

Sorry in advance for the language

I swear he is fucking lucky I didn't do the job of disabling his sperm myself when we were arguing I could of quite easily punched him straight in the balls its all about what he fucking wants so my retaliation was I wouldn't want another one with you anyway cause you do fuck all for the baby cleaning is more important :/

I realise I shouldn't of said that but to be fair its not far wrong he does nowt really and all he does with the rest is moan about how messy they are and trust me they ain't bad at all x

ahh sorry to hear that geordiemam, i hope you can change his mind or is going to go through with snip?

I'll add you new girls later when I'm on the laptop as it's easier on there. Welcome to you all.
Geordie! I'm sorry to hear that. I think if he is completely serious then you are right he should get the snip because it isn't fair to keep dangling the possibility in front of you like that. Is he really 100% on it? You know what it's like when it's been a bad day and you think "can I really cope with another?"

Who knows like I say always what he wants not me if he don't go in the next week to see someone about it I'm going to flip my lid at least if he done it I would know for sure and I could stop the pill which ain't great for me x

I generally don't think its about coping with another I think his words were it would just be a drain on us financially so that started a whole other argument too as you can imagine I wanted a puppy but got told no at least then I could get a bitch and have another female in the house lol X

It's not fair for you to be given hope, then him change his mind all the time

Also, anyone who wants to try old wives takes for fun. A few I've heard other than the clothes under the bed, for those wanting girls is painting your nails, rose quartz necklace (or pretty much anything) lavender (candles mainly I think) a wooden spoon with a pink ribbon tied around it and kept under the bed (some people even write the name they will use on the spoon) as well as a letter to your future daughter kept under the bed.
There were loads more but that's all I can remember

karlilay would you like me to add you to the list? Would I put you in WTT?? You have one of each already right?

I've updated the front page, hope I haven't missed anyone.

As I update with each babies actual gender, I'm not going to put the hugs emoticon that was on the last thread when people didn't get their desired gender. I know a couple of people requested a hug wasn't put on theirs.

Put right in my place no baby no dog ya know I would rather have another 5 kids than a man!! I'll keep stalking to see what you all get good luck to you all :) xx

karlilay would you like me to add you to the list? Would I put you in WTT?? You have one of each already right?

Yes sorry, thanks. I have a girl and boy, :)

Providing things go ok with my CBT I will TTC from Sept/Oct time.

Thank you all so much for the replies and making me feel less crappy.

Kathryn :hugs:

Geordie, what a butt head. Doesnt sound like he is compromising any where

Thank you all so much for the replies and making me feel less crappy.

Kathryn :hugs:

Geordie, what a butt head. Doesnt sound like he is compromising any where

He isn't the freak I swear I went on about a dog a bit more and he said its him or the dog I had to stop myself from saying I'll take a dog cheers lol

I want a female bullmastiff and there are some pups for sale at the mine locally which doesn't happen often he is really pissing me off x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->