The new Gender Specific Hopefuls thread (2014)

Thank you all so much for the replies and making me feel less crappy.

Kathryn :hugs:

Geordie, what a butt head. Doesnt sound like he is compromising any where

He isn't the freak I swear I went on about a dog a bit more and he said its him or the dog I had to stop myself from saying I'll take a dog cheers lol

I want a female bullmastiff and there are some pups for sale at the mine locally which doesn't happen often he is really pissing me off x

I came home with a kitten without asking but my husband actually loved her.Maybe you're just having a rough patch :hugs: we have those every now and then.I wish I hadsome advice.I would love a boxer but im not sure if I could get away with that.

Hi guys can u add me to the list? I've got 3 sons 1 daughter and so hoping for a girl this time,I lost a girl at 17 weeks and just feel a void I know I'm lucky as I went on to have two healthy boys after, but it's enough with the toy vehicles now please some Dolly's and pink stuff :dohh:

Geordie, that made me giggle. I would of been tempted if I was you as well. I hope you are okay.

Welcome Nicky, I am so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Geordie, that made me giggle. I would of been tempted if I was you as well. I hope you are okay.

Welcome Nicky, I am so sorry for your loss :hugs:

Yeah I'm fine but if he does ring about snip tomorrow there will be hell to pay!! Xx

Hi guys can u add me to the list? I've got 3 sons 1 daughter and so hoping for a girl this time,I lost a girl at 17 weeks and just feel a void I know I'm lucky as I went on to have two healthy boys after, but it's enough with the toy vehicles now please some Dolly's and pink stuff :dohh:

Sorry for your loss and hope you get your girl x

I would be furious too, it is too big a decision for it to be his alone, you need to reach that sort of decision together x

Hey Nicky welcome. I will add you to the front. Would you like your lost daughter included like I have done for Tasha? Which order are your children and are you ttc already?

Hey Nicky welcome. I will add you to the front. Would you like your lost daughter included like I have done for Tasha? Which order are your children and are you ttc already?

Hi yes please include her I have
Son
Daughter
Lost daughter
Son
Son
Loss
Loss
And pregnant now hoping and praying for a healthy girl x

Can I be added too plz? I've only just discovered I'm pregnant.i have a ds & dd .I'm hoping for ds #2 although all the circumstances I conceived in were ideal for conceiving a girl.

Mum at school had her baby Sunday. She has a 7 year old boy and was having a girl. I was dreading looking at all that pink twice a day, every day. She brought the baby in this morning. She had a BOY! He is so tiny and cute. I can't believe my baby that that small almost 8 months ago! Broody overdrive!

oh wow, how did she feel suddenly having a boy when she thought it would be a girl?

She seemed to be laughing it off. She said when he was born they went "congratulations it's a boy" and she said "no, it's a girl" and had to have a look to believe it lol
It's the second person recently been told wrong by my hospital, I know it does happen but you don't usually hear many stories from the same hospital in a short space of time do you. I most definitely won't be finding out next time. In not being the 3rd person unlucky enough to be told wrong. ( that's not to say a boy is unlucky, but being told you'll have one gender and getting another can be a bit of a shock to say the least)

fair play to her i guess, i'd find that really hard to deal with obviously more so if had been told girl and was then boy.
I'd be tempted to stay team yellow next time too..

I obviously can't say how she feels inside, but she seems to be ok with it. I think if it had happened to me years ago is probably have been ok, bit now I'd be devastated.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->