The new Gender Specific Hopefuls thread (2014)

I have to say no one really said anything to my face about another boy. I just got lots of congratulations and how lovely it was to have boys.
Yesterday ds3 got soaked playing with water at preschool abc they changed his clothes. He came home wearing a t shirt saying "my sister is an alien" I didn't notice. The preschool teacher pointed it out saying "he hasn't got a sister, well, not yet" I didn't know what to say so just laughed!

Hi ladies,we are hoping for a boy this time.We have two DDs.Im due Feb 12 2015.We are going to try and stay team green this time.

I forgot to mention we swayed a little.I did baking soda finger the week of O and tried to follow the boy diet.

Welcome platinum! Well I had my scan today and they put me at 5 weeks. Moved my due date to feb 11th. I go back in two weeks to make sure things are progressing since we didn't see much.

Hi and welcome platinum ive added you to the front page x

I just noticed im the only one with two girls lol.If I knew what I was doing to get them id share.

that would be much appreciated platinum! lol it's already to late me.

Ha ha it's nice to have someone hoping the other way. I think sometimes we can get so wrapped up in what we don't have we forget that we do have the thing that some people want. That goes for anything in life really.

Yes good point Motherofboys :)

Realised recently as well when i was younger and dating someone else i always said to the guy i wanted just boys and he didn't understand it, he wanted girls. Now look at me..

I had a 12 week scan today. The GP told me it's very likely a boy. I know I'm a little bit disappointed or sad, but everything was fine so I feel happy anyway. Let's see how it goes.

I do know whenever im ttc im on a lower calorie diet(except this time).Thats about all I can think of.Husband thinks we are getting our boy this time but we have to wait 9 more months to find out.

Yes that does tie in with a girl sway platinum :thumbup:

Well i met someone today who is the opposite to most of us bar one i think, and has 2 girls and a boy and was really hoping for another boy but is expecting a girl. Its funny she was convinced i will have a mixture but i guess that's because she has and is thinking the law of averages means you will do. :shrug:

Hope you get your girlie mafi, glad to hear baby is doing great!

Glad baby is doing well mafi.

30mummy yeah I always thought I wanted just boys, guess I jinxed myself lol

Platinum I always have a high cal diet, trying low cal and see what happens this time.

I have a friend who had 4 girls before she got her boy, she ended up with 8 kids in total GGGGBGBB. And my boys judo instructor was telling dh how he had 4 girls before he got his boy. He too has 8 kids, 4 girls followed by 4 boys. Think it makes dh see it's possible after 4 of 1 to get the other, although with his family being dominated with boys he still thinks he 'can't make' girls.

i always said i wanted 4 kids 3 boys and 1 girl. Lets hope i get my wish!

We want four all together.As long as we get our boy in there somewhere we are good :)

Platinum, if I knew what I was doing to sway a boy then I'd tell you. I honestly have no idea but I hope I've done the opposite this time :haha:

Just had my scan, I was right, it is my second boy.

I am so upset. And so guilty. I'll never have my girl now. This was my last shot.

I'm sitting here sobbing, how selfish is that? I'm having a healthy baby, people would kill for that, and here I am upset.

I've been lurking for a while but decided to jump in.
Katherine it is hard when you first find out. I wish I had stayed team yellow now as when you meet them it is so lovely. Now mine is 6 months they are already such good friends. They ADORE each other and I am not exaggerating, I can see them growing up supporting and being there for each other, two brothers together.
Allow yourself time to be sad, it's ok, especially here we understand

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->