The new Gender Specific Hopefuls thread (2014)

Congratulations again Kath :).

Sooo just found out I have a niece, really excited for my bil and sil but def got a major pang of jealousy, it's their first baby, feels a bit unfair lol

I feel the same when I found out my sister is pregnant with a boy even though its her first child I also felt a pang of jealousy because I want a boy, felt selfish though.

Congratulations again Kath :).

Sooo just found out I have a niece, really excited for my bil and sil but def got a major pang of jealousy, it's their first baby, feels a bit unfair lol

Thanks :) - I knew you would as I would too! All my pregnant friends recently I've been thinking please don't have a girl and they didn't thank goodness (so far).

https://i779.photobucket.com/albums/yy80/emydragon/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsfd3w6zsl.jpg

Not really a nub to see! During the scan I thought I saw a little willy (pretty sure it's too early?) and felt like it was a boy. But I don't know, either way even at this stage it's a very different looking baby to my last

Nawww. Scan pics make me all "broody" I really hate that word ha.

I don't go back till 20 weeks when we should find the gender anyway :)

ahh bum, no chance of a guess then sorry as at that gestation boys and girls look the same. x

Congrats! Yeah, even if you saw what looked like a penis, boys and girls both look like they have penises until around 14 weeks.

It still has lots of time to rise to a boy nub, when's your next scan? Lovely pic tho :) x

I have my 20wk tomorrow, although we know gender hoping everything will ok with baby. Always find scans bit nerve racking..

Mines on feb 2nd that will be our 20 week scan, excited and nervous!

Got a 3rd u/s last week and still confirmed girl so if it's anything but girl I'll b surprised !

30mum if you think about it, share pics! I'm sure everything is perfect with your princess!

Hi thanks yes all was well. she made it hard for the tech to check her brain as she was head down, and in my pelvis...but after a little walk the tech got what she needed to see.
Here are some pics..:cloud9:

WP_20150123_067.jpg

WP_20150123_068.jpg

WP_20150123_069.jpg

WP_20150123_070.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members