The new Gender Specific Hopefuls thread (2014)

Thats great odds Kaicee, yes try and enjoy the last few weeks of pregnancy and it won't be long before you are holding your baby girl :cloud9:

I've had friends who have had 1 us and were told girl and never doubted it I think it's just frustrating because I've seen very obvious boy bits at 20 weeks with all 4 of my boys ...she did show me girl parts yesterday so I think I'll relax especially since this is my 1st baby with a high hb at 155-160 all my boys were max 140 so I just need to relax

I got for my NT scan today, @ 12w4d so I'm hoping to get a nub shot, though with my last two pregnancies I have not gotten one although with both of them I didn't even know what I was looking for...
I am going to ask the sonographer today if she will try to get me a nub shot, it might irritate her but hey it's worth asking the question. I'll wait til towards the end of the scan to try and butter her up for it :haha:
I go in about 20 minutes so I'll be sure to update you ladies!

Didn't expect to feel so sad! I feel so awful. I know it will be perfect no matter what.

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 14
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    30.4 KB · Views: 15
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 14
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 14
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 15
Last two. It's definitely a boy.

Attachments

• 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    26.4 KB · Views: 13
  • 7.jpg
    7.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 12
Thanks for sharing...yes i would have to agree with you on it looking like a boy. Nub guesses are just that though, i have seen very boy looking nubs be girls but i think it would be an idea to prepare yourself. Maybe think of some names that you like? :hugs:
When will you know for sure? x

Yeah. I'm pretty used to boy names by now so it should come easy.

I am surprising DH with a gender scan on 2/14. I'll be 17 weeks.

don't be too taken with nub shots.
My last looked girly... infact I had a very high girl response on here (in the guess the gender bit) and I got my hopes up :/ and It was a boy

If the nub is wrong, it's usually guessed girl ends up boy. Not trying to put too much on it but i feel like mine is a classic example of a boy nub honestly.

I am glad I feel like I know now, so that when the scan comes I can already be feeling certain it's a boy. That way I can just enjoy seeing bubs again :)

It does look very much like Ds4s nub. I think the best thing is to prepare for a boy, if it's wrong then you'll be even more surprised, but it may help if you are prepared if you do hear boy

Ive known 2 people in 3 years be told gi and have a boy at my boys school.

I know, right?! I explained the whole 'nub' theory to her and it became a game for her to find the best nub shots she could. I was very fortunate!

aw glad you got some good nub shots and she was on board in finding it! probably best to prepare yourself its another lovely little boy xx

I kind of like the expression "3 of a kind" haha my 3 boys will be perfect. I love him to pieces already.

I soooo envy all of you ladies with all of these boys! I would love to have a house full of boys! Lol I have two girls 1 boy and praying for another boy! If not I will keep going until I get 4 boys total (just seems like a good number of boys To have!) lol my grandmother says Girl and she has yet to be wrong and the chinese calendar also says girl.... But hopefully God is working a miracle. I just got my BFP a week ago

Hope you all don't mind me joining the thread

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->