The new Gender Specific Hopefuls thread (2014)

^^ agreed.

I'm trying to raise my kids to not emphasize gender as much as society does, but that becomes difficult once they start going to school...

^^ good idea, we're all just people!

welcome to the newcomers :) xx

I think I am going to attempt a gender sway this time around. I never did that with my first two, but really want a 2nd girl. Until July I suppose I will continue to my high intensity work outs to lose the belly flab that never went away after I had my son

welcome.

60 minutes cardio 6 days a week is supposed to be good for a girl sway ;)

For what it's worth, I was breastfeeding with long cycles and am vegan, and those things are supposed to sway girl. I also had the exact same pregnancy symptoms (cravings, nausea, etc.) with my second as with my first (who is a girl), and I had a boy. I wasn't trying to sway at all considering we weren't even TTC -- I wasn't even supposed to be fertile and was temping and using a diaphragm -- it's just that the things I was doing happened to sway girl.

Haha, well I am taking 1 hr Zumba and Yoga classes 5 days a week (3 days on, one day off, then 3 days again). I have done a little bit of research, will probably do more in April or May.

I also had identical pregnancies with my first and my second, and they are very clearly different genders.

I'd be interested to know more about swaying too, i figure we've nothing to lose. My pregnancies were quite different yet 2 boys!

My first 3 were all so similar but then number 4 was the complete opposite and still a boy. As I've said before if you can keep a level head while swaying then it's worth a go just to be able to say you tried and not always wonder 'what if'

right, in the very least it's worth a shot, and since this will be my last and I already have one of each, I've got nothing to lose, as Caro already stated.

Caro, I was going to start a private board on Pinterest in a few minutes on gender swaying and see what I can find. Pinterest always has links to some of the best and most amazing sites I would probably never find in a google search.

I'm not on pininterest but I'm sure I could sign up! will give gender dreaming a look. We're not even going to ttc until probably jan next year, possibly slightly earlier but def not before june as I'm a bridesmaid then, I think I'd like to wait until January though. I do know you're meant to give changing things 3 months to take affect before ttc though so I need to start thinking about it later this year :) x

I wonder if you will hold out until January Caro? :haha:

I'm pretty convinced I'm cooking a third boy. Found the heartbeat last night on the doppler its identical to my boys..the pregnancy have been pretty similar too apart from a bit more sickness!.
Preparing my self for another boy, I'm really ok with it (I think), I do get a little sad when I see the pink frilly things in Asda too!!
Why can't boys have pretty frilly things. Frilly blue socks might be the way forward :thumbup:

I find out tomorrow, feeling that everyone seems to be on team pink so I'm really feeling it has to be a boy. A very different boy though, born in the summer :) I told DH I'd like another blonde one hehe

I teared up in matalan today buying a present for our friends new daughter. I bought her a lovely outfit for summer of dress, cardi and shoes. I was so so sad feeling like id never buy them for my own daughter x

Oh and if we try for a 3rdI wont sway. I put my allinto this sway and did a near perfect one and got my beautiful boy (thankfully) I just wouldnt put myself through that again for an extra 10% chance x

I'm feeling pretty good about this. Hoping I still do in a few hours!

Team blue for us! Didn't really feel disappointment (maybe for the briefest moment). My friend just found out she's having a her fourth boy so it's nice to talk to someone about it.

Generally feeling good and I can't wait to meet him <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->