The new Gender Specific Hopefuls thread (2014)

Congrats! So glad you're not disappointed.
I am so in love with this little boy! He is soooo chill and easy going compared to my daughter I'm really glad to have an easier baby. :D

Congratulations on your little boy! So many little boys about lol

Both of babies have been pretty chilled so hopefully he follows suit ;-)

Definitely not disappointment, me and DH feel sort of strange I suppose is the best way to describe it. We'd both like to have raised a girl together but neither of us feel we want anymore now.
I'm just happy to be getting 'our' baby, so I find I'm not jealous of anyone else's pink bumps, pink and thrills holds no real appeal to me. I just wanted that experience of having a daughter and raising a woman.

However I will take 3 beautiful, healthy boys any day. And concentrate of growing them into happy, respectful and caring men.

congratulations EmyDra, so happy for you hun.

I do want to experience the buying of the pink, however at the same time boys are a lot easier to dress lol.

Kaths...hmm I reckon it might be tricky to hold out, however its handy I have a reason to wait with being a bridesmaid and then its only a few months left to wait! When's your first scan? xx

Hi ladies

I am currently pregnant with baby #2 (probably our last) and hoping for a :pink: as we already have a :blue: x

Congratulations on your boy EmyDra, I feel the same as you. I don't think I will be 'disappointed' but might have a little pang if we find out we're having our third boy. That's it for us too!! I'd be very happy with 3 healthy boys.

Caro, still haven't heard about my Scan. I'm 11 weeks this week so hopefully soon xx

oh you ladies are making me want to be pregnant right this moment :haha: I know I have to wait though. Roll on June

Hows everyone doing?
AF seems to be approaching, had spotting today and now cramping so I think I'll be starting my pill tomorrow just in time for the new series of OBEM, not sure how I'll get on with that LOL

Ahh love that show, sorry it will be bittersweet for you. :(

Doing ok here, except usual aches and pains. Been busy with house renovations and now youngest has chicken pox.

Isn't kaicee's baby due tomorrow?

AF just ended today for me. Over the weekend I painted our bedroom and am redoing DD's room, putting her into a full sized bed, her big girl bed, moving some stuff around, and providing more storage for her toys.

I'm not sure we will be TTC in June though. I just don't feel ready, and neither does DH. We are in a good spot now, we are trying to make over the house and work on the landscaping once it warms up. I thought about what it would be like to have a newborn again, all those sleepless nights, round the clock feedings, and having the baby with me basically 24/7 I don't think I can deal with all that on top of taking care of my son and daughter. It might be in my best interest to wait a year or so. I feel a bit sad, but this is for the best...

Hows everyone doing?
AF seems to be approaching, had spotting today and now cramping so I think I'll be starting my pill tomorrow just in time for the new series of OBEM, not sure how I'll get on with that LOL

I am not allowed to watch OBEM. It makes me terribly broody and yet angry at the same time! lol. I end up sat thinking 'I want another baby.....but please won't someone smother that woman!' lol.

I am having a few AF issues at the moment. I am on the POP mini-pill and so I had a 1 day bit of bleeding and then nothing. That was 2 weeks ago. I do not like it.....it's unsettling! lol :haha: Still at least my thyroid issues are starting to come good. My vitamin regimen is helping my insomnia and my mood swings and I'm a lot less tired. God bless Vitamin D! :shrug:

I love OBEM, but only when I'm pregnant..it's weird. I watched 3 old episodes last night!

Well af hasn't yet showed, I'm sure she will tomorrow now I've said it. and I couldn't face OBEM I think I'm going to watch it alone so if I start blubbing I don't have to try to explain it to Dh.

did AF show motherofboys? xx

I love obem, does make me broody though but I'm in about the same place as lockandkey atm, boys getting a bit more independent and we're doing up our house. Will be early next year for us, now its less than a year it kinda feels like its happening soon anyway, it'll be here before I know it!

doesn't help though that my oldest keeps saying that he's looking forward to having a sister when eddie has grown up more (eddie being our youngest), haha. I keep trying to inject some reality into he might not get a sister, but at the same time really hope he's got some kind of psychic future thingy going on :haha:

doesn't help though that my oldest keeps saying that he's looking forward to having a sister when eddie has grown up more (eddie being our youngest), haha. I keep trying to inject some reality into he might not get a sister, but at the same time really hope he's got some kind of psychic future thingy going on :haha:

Jack is exactly the same!! Adamant he is having a sister :wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->