*** The November Turkey Testers Thread *** Our first BFP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're doing a great job with this thread Nicholat. I'm almost in the TWW. :happydance:

Hello I'm jumping over from the old thread...Its been a few days since I checked in with you lovely ladies just been working working working :coffee: So how is everyone? I'm doing well just waiting for the big O I'm so stressed because the O comes aroung the 21-24th and DH is going out of town for business for a month on the 24th so hopefully I can still work my magic to get that :bfp: PLease yall pray for me, I even tell my 5yr old DD "ask God for Mommy to have a baby" lol... So since I'm pressing for time with this cycle do you ladies have any suggestions or and do's or don'ts for :sex: or timing? I want this cycle to be the one:dust: to you all... Please add me to the 4th

Well ladies its the first time ive used a opk. I went out and brought the clearblue ones with the smiley face so it would be easier for me to read, and this afternoon i got my first smiley face :happydance:
So i best get down to some good baby making :sex:

I just had to share this with you all :happydance:

can u put me down for about the 2nd, i norm have a 28 day cycle but month just gone i was 2 days late so not sure when im gona come on ,but say the 2nd ta :) x

Nicholatmn this is going to be your month I can just feel it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back