*** The November Turkey Testers Thread *** Our first BFP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Nicole! Thank you so much for running the November thread!

Since my temp dropped today and I know :witch: on the way, could you put me down for November 23rd pretty please with a cherry on top?

Thanks hun!

Aww I am sorry!! :hugs: I fear I will be following behind you shortly...Maybe next cycle will it for us both!! Along with all these other wonderful ladies testing in November!!

:( Awwwww! I'm sorry AF is going to get you... but don't worry, you'll get it with this one! :D

I haven't spotted or anything I just am preparing myself for when it happens. I have no symptoms at all..

Hi Nicole! Thank you so much for running the November thread!

Since my temp dropped today and I know :witch: on the way, could you put me down for November 23rd pretty please with a cherry on top?

Thanks hun!

Aww I am sorry!! :hugs: I fear I will be following behind you shortly...Maybe next cycle will it for us both!! Along with all these other wonderful ladies testing in November!!

:( Awwwww! I'm sorry AF is going to get you... but don't worry, you'll get it with this one! :D

I haven't spotted or anything I just am preparing myself for when it happens. I have no symptoms at all..

YAY! You'll get your bfp now!

Would you please add me to November 6th. Thanks

Appreciate you running this thread!:thumbup:

thanks for running site, how is everyone going, im cd7 first opk today and its negative, kinda pleased as new tests so wanted to see what negatives like so when positive happens latter in week ill know!!!
im think about getting some concieve plus lube, do u think worth the money???xxx

Hey hun, heres hoping that this thread is as lucky as Meggs was! We all deserve are :bfp: this month!
Can you put me down for 21st Nov. I'm having a stress free baby free month, no temping no poas and no having it for the sake of it! Just gonna go with the flow and see what happens.

Cheers and here's hoping for a lot of :bfp: in this thread

Rachel xoxoxoxo

Nicole ROCKS! Thank you so much for your super speedy updating.

:witch: showed up this morning. :cry: Put me down for the 19th please. Thanks! :dust: for all!! :flower:

Hey guys I wanna Buddy I feel so alone testing by myself... Anyone test on the 4th or 5th?:dust: to all...

Hi MS.ANGELIAH, i'll be testing on the 5th? well.. if i can hold off till then!
you must be at the babydancing around now like myself then i guess? what number cycle is this for you?

This will be cycle 3 for me so I pray I get my BFP, I heard every other day to :sex: is best so I will start today... I use the opk and got a faint line today so fingers crossed... What will you do differently this month to get your :bfp: What cycle is this for you?

Hey there girls.

After my chemical this month af showed today and I'm ready to go down for some testing on the 27th of November.

Cheers - hope everyone gets their :bfp:

x and :hugs:

Heya!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you able to put me down for the 18th Nov?? Hope this month i catch it!!

:dust::dust:

OK.. well since af got me today... lets go with the 20th.. we shall see.. lol :dust::dust::dust:

im now on CD 2, could you please put me down for testing on the 22nd of november! thank you darl

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"