*** The November Turkey Testers Thread *** Our first BFP!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nicholatmn this is going to be your month I can just feel it.

Awww, thank you! Everyone on here better be BD'ing!! AF is visiting no on! :hugs:

Yeah for the :sex: police may everyone escape the :witch:!!

We should make the :sex: police real. lmao Imagine that! "M'am, have you :sex: tonight?" "Uh... no?" "WTF is wrong with you?! MOVE IT MOVE IT MOVE IT!!"

That's awesome!! Crying just a little bit from laughing! :rofl:

Nicholatmn this is going to be your month I can just feel it.

Awww, thank you! Everyone on here better be BD'ing!! AF is visiting no on! :hugs:

Yeah for the :sex: police may everyone escape the :witch:!!

We should make the :sex: police real. lmao Imagine that! "M'am, have you :sex: tonight?" "Uh... no?" "WTF is wrong with you?! MOVE IT MOVE IT MOVE IT!!"

That's awesome!! Crying just a little bit from laughing! :rofl:

lmao! Imagine getting a ticket for not BDing enough!

Wtich got me tonight so I'm joining this thread. I have PMA that it will happen this month and I'll be testing on the 15th

Hi ladies. I'll be testing on the 14th for my 6th cycle trying! Af showed up yesterday but I was fully expecting it. Upwards and onwards to the next cycle. Good luck everyone!

Hi guys, I'm coming over from OCT thread..this is cycle no 9. Ho hum! Please can you put me down for 10th. It will either be a 28 day or a 36, but will change it if it runs over to a 36.

Hi guys, I'm coming over from OCT thread..this is cycle no 9. Ho hum! Please can you put me down for 10th. It will either be a 28 day or a 36, but will change it if it runs over to a 36.

Added and good luck!

Hiya Nichola! Please put me down for +testing on the 4th!:flower:

Hey guys I wanna Buddy I feel so alone testing by myself... Anyone test on the 4th or 5th?:dust: to all...

After getting :witch: yesterday please add me to the November lists

Not sure which date as last months cycle was 29 days and this 27......any advice?????

thanks and :dust: to all

xxxx

Hey guys I wanna Buddy I feel so alone testing by myself... Anyone test on the 4th or 5th?:dust: to all...

Hi MS.ANGELIAH, i'll be testing on the 5th? well.. if i can hold off till then!
you must be at the babydancing around now like myself then i guess? what number cycle is this for you?

Hi Nicole! Thank you so much for running the November thread!

Since my temp dropped today and I know :witch: on the way, could you put me down for November 23rd pretty please with a cherry on top?

Thanks hun!

Since my temp dropped today and I know :witch: on the way, could you put me down for November 23rd pretty please with a cherry on top?

Thanks hun!

Aww I am sorry!! :hugs: I fear I will be following behind you shortly...Maybe next cycle will it for us both!! Along with all these other wonderful ladies testing in November!!

Thanks hun!

Aww I am sorry!! :hugs: I fear I will be following behind you shortly...Maybe next cycle will it for us both!! Along with all these other wonderful ladies testing in November!!

:( Awwwww! I'm sorry AF is going to get you... but don't worry, you'll get it with this one! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back