• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Thread Continued for March Testers!!!

Oh no, my godfather just passed this a.m :-(. He hasn't been doing good for years and my godmother just called with the bad news. Boy March has been a horrible month! I am VERY ready for April! I know April is going to bring lots of smiles to our faces! Dh and I are heading to meet with family now. I feel like I have pms as it is so I'm going to be crying like a baby. Ugh. Hate having to meet with family under these circumstances :-\

So sorry for your loss!!!

Oh no, my godfather just passed this a.m :-(. He hasn't been doing good for years and my godmother just called with the bad news. Boy March has been a horrible month! I am VERY ready for April! I know April is going to bring lots of smiles to our faces! Dh and I are heading to meet with family now. I feel like I have pms as it is so I'm going to be crying like a baby. Ugh. Hate having to meet with family under these circumstances :-\

I'm so sorry :( Please take care of yourself and I will be thinking and praying for you.

I feel bad because I haven't even gone to see him in over a yr :-(. I know he was ready to go...life was getting hard for him and hard for my godmother to take care of him herself too. He died peacefully at least which makes us all feel alot better. He was checked into hospice last night so my godmother knew it was coming. I hate thinking about her being without him. Its sad. He's in a better place though.

Heya im really sorry for your loss :(

I just got a very faint line, im hoping its not an evap or indent, im only 9dpo so I'll see how tomorrow goes

Heya im really sorry for your loss :(

I just got a very faint line, im hoping its not an evap or indent, im only 9dpo so I'll see how tomorrow goes

woohoo! What kind of test?! I bet its the start to ur bfp! FX!!

Mega, ive been waiting all day to see if u got a darker line lol. I hope u had a fun date day! :)

Aidensmommy I'm sorry for you loss! Even though you hadn't seen him in a while it still hurts. :hugs:

Thank u ladies :)

how do u all get those cute little smiley faces btw? Idk if I just cant see them on my phone or if I'm suppose to type in something special.

Aidensmommy, I'm sorry for your loss :( I hope you can enjoy your time with your family by remembering the good times with him. Btw, the smileys are on the right side of the screen and you can click "more" for the fancy ones. You have to be in the advanced screen.

I am on the train now headed back home from our date day. It was a great day and I'm too tired to write about it.

The weirdest cramping started this afternoon. It has gotten much worse as the day went on. It is in the center of my belly and it's not AF cramps. It feels gastrointestinal. But it's horrible. Just feels like muscles are cramping up like in a workout. Also had some shooting pains in my BBs today. I might test when I get home but I'm so tired that I might just crash and worry about it again tomorrow. Biggest thing now is keeping an eye out for any sign of AF which is due Tuesday if I calculated O day correctly.

Redrose I hope to see a BFP soon!!

Tested this morning the lines not as obvious :shrug: im starting to think its just an indent of where the line should be, ive such intense cramps im sure af will be here soon, and so bloated :( feeling v depressed this morning

I'm sorry for the cramping ladies :( I hope your bfp's become obvious very soon!!!

Thank u ladies!

mega, I'm glad u had a good day and I'll be waiting for ur test results this a.m :).

redrose, what kind of test did you get a line on yest? Maybe ur urine this a.m was just diluted..? I hope that's the case.
FX FOR BOTH OF YOUR BFPS!!

I used an ic both times
I just went to the loo, and sorry tmi but when I wipes there was loads of yellow creamy cm!

Hello,

I am due around 7th April. Hope I dont see ugly face of AF this time.

I am not sure if I ovulated yet it is CD15 and I have 28 days cycle so I am bit worried that I am ovulating or not, this is my first month doing charting.

Can someone please have a look at my chart?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4dcbba

I am not sure how to check charts but I feel I might have ovulated on CD 10. What you think?? Pls share.

Hello,

I am due around 7th April. Hope I dont see ugly face of AF this time.

I am not sure if I ovulated yet it is CD15 and I have 28 days cycle so I am bit worried that I am ovulating or not, this is my first month doing charting.

Can someone please have a look at my chart?

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4dcbba

I am not sure how to check charts but I feel I might have ovulated on CD 10. What you think?? Pls share.

It's possible that you did O then, but I would keep trying a couple more times just in case!

Temp dropped quite a bit this morning, AF should be here today.

On another note, after 2 weeks of no fun time with hubby we went to dtd last night and he seemed to have no interest whatsoever. We didn't end up ding anything :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->