Thread Continued for March Testers!!!

Good luck froggy :)

I'm taking a break from BnB for a couple weeks. I'll be back. Good luck everyone. :thumbup:

Aidensmommy- Sorry AF got you :( I know you're looking forward to these next few cycles. I hope it all goes well for you. And thanks for the advice on the tests. If I get AF, I will keep that in mind for next cycle. I'm not upset or anything, but it does cause a lot of stress. I am still at the point where I'm fine with a few more months of TTC, but what bothers me is all the energy I waste in trying to find answers each month. It's so exhausting.

I did try out a fun little tweak, which I call my "Evap progression" Lol. I feel like I'm being annoying by posting these tests so you can see it on my POAS thread if you wish.

lol its not annoying at all. And I completely get how u feel. It does get very stressful in the tww especially when u have a brand of tests showing u a faint line everytime u POAS! Sometimes I wish I never knew what the tww was! Lol if it weren't for my HSG, I know I would have taken a nice break this cycle. The stress and emotions get to be a bit too much sometimes but we are all clearly VERY strong women and we can get through it together :). I still think u have a chance at this cycle from looking at ur chart. I hope it stays up there for u with no AF. I'm really crossing everything I have that my HSG clears any fluid or anything that might be blocking my tube. I have scar tissue damage and am not sure if the test itself will help with that but I'm hoping! We shall see on CD8! FX!!

Ugh I'm sorry Aidensmommy and Jrepp and Mega :( What a bummer month!! I'm with ya'll with the BFNs :( got em 8dpo til today, 12dpo - no spotting yet, but I feel her coming :( I have this test I do sometimes too - I don't know if any of you experience it - but after I have an orgasm close to AF, I will get AF cramps - and that was definitely the case last night. I learned it was from both the contracting from O and contracting of uterus shedding lining - When I was pregnant in the past, didn't get these types of cramps. So...while I know it isn't over til the witch comes, I have tested on FRERs every day, and nothing, and my ovulation could only be a day off..so, very very unlikely. I like this easter egg idea :) My bday is April 6th though, was really hoping for a birthday present :( Ohhh well. Am expected a girl the next 2 months according to Chinese birth chart (which I reallly want a girl...would be thrilled either way...but am going to tell myself this to cheer myself up. And will be ok to get another pain injection this month since not pregnant. Booooo to BFNs. I hate getting so darn excited...and so many crazy symptoms..then nothing! <3 :hug:

Amy, I feel you on the symptom spotting! I wish there was a more definitive way to tell AF or PG by a day or two after O! Lol

Hello everyone:happydance:

Soooo, we did insemination this morning:happydance::happydance:

I had to drive to donors house and it took me two hours! Almost didn't make it before he goes to work. But we had about 10 minutes, so he did it quick, I put it in softcup, put it inside and stayed on his couch for about hour laying down. His boyfriend was home too and made me coffee...we had nice chat. I ended up sleeping for two hours and than going home, because I worked night before.

My donor and his boyfriend have been together for about 23 years..:kiss:

Question: How do you know softcup is in the right place? I put semen in it and some preseed...how do I know cervix is covered????:shrug:
I tried to play in there a little (sorry TMI) to spread whatever is in sofcup;)))
Also, I still got little leakage. so now I am not sure if cervix got covered or not.....

I had to drive to donors house and it took me two hours! Almost didn't make it before he goes to work. But we had about 10 minutes, so he did it quick, I put it in softcup, put it inside and stayed on his couch for about hour laying down. His boyfriend was home too and made me coffee...we had nice chat. I ended up sleeping for two hours and than going home, because I worked night before.

Question: How do you know softcup is in the right place? I put semen in it and some preseed...how do I know cervix is covered????:shrug:
I tried to play in there a little (sorry TMI) to spread whatever is in sofcup;)))
Also, I still got little leakage. so now I am not sure if cervix got covered or not.....

Really wish I could be of more help but I have never used those before. FX that they help give you your BFP!!!

I just did my first cycle using soft cups - I put it in after sex, so I'm sure having a little leakage is only natural trying to get a full cup inside - as long as it is in and as straight as possible (i have a hard time getting it over my pubic bone) I think you're good - I do kegal like squeezes too once it is in - as opposed to when you have sex and then seminal fluid leaks out of you afterwards, I think the softcup is helpful no matter what lol. Hope this is your cycle!! :)

I just did my first cycle using soft cups - I put it in after sex, so I'm sure having a little leakage is only natural trying to get a full cup inside - as long as it is in and as straight as possible (i have a hard time getting it over my pubic bone) I think you're good - I do kegal like squeezes too once it is in - as opposed to when you have sex and then seminal fluid leaks out of you afterwards, I think the softcup is helpful no matter what lol. Hope this is your cycle!! :)

Thank you AmySan and Wishing:hugs:

I did some kegels and I cant feel it at all....so I guess it was in the right spot.....:happydance:
I hope this is it...but if not, its okay...I was planning to skip this month originally, because I wouldn't want baby born on Christmas....:shrug::shrug:but the way things are going, we might as well try...

I thought about that too! Being so close to Christmas! But, may as well not miss a month :) We are going to try for 6 cycles then if nothing go to the dr and see what all we can do to help.

I can't be of any help either on this one. I don't even know where you would get a soft cup let alone how you would know if it's in the right place. I suppose if your cervix is straight it would be pretty easy to tell, maybe of it's off it would feel a bit like an inside out contact lens but idk.

Still waiting for AF to arrive. I thought she was here this morning as there is a little brown tint to the stuff in my undies, but checking up at the cervix it's still creamy white. I guess well see in a bit. Maybe she won't show her face until after I have time to try and seduce my husband.

I started using them last cycle and was wondering the same. I read up some more on it and it says to push in and downward and it says not to be scared about pushing it in too far as it will not get lost in our vaginas! Lol it'll mold itself to your personal shape over your cervix :) I think they will do wonders once I get my body straightened out!

So..this is going to be long lol but I've been thinking now more than ever how much I feel like my EX should be held legally responsible to pay for any fertility treatment or procedures I need for doing this to me :-(. I get along with every one of my ex's, no matter what they did to me, but this one i just cant fully forgive. I always wonder how many other women's lives he has made very hard and i feel bad for every last one of them. The sad part is he knew what he had and didn't bother to take care of it nor tell me...my issues arose from Chlamydia btw :-( I was tested 3 times within one year due to an odor and cramping on my right side and all came back normal and it got soo bad that i ended up in the hospital and at that point i was still getting normal results for STD's. Well they found an abscess in my right tube the size of a golf ball (BIG for our little tubes!) and had me on antibiotics for 2 days in the hospital hoping that would take care of it. Well On thanksgiving a.m 2010, the abscess burst and i had to have emergency surgery. Wasn't sure if i was getting nothing removed or ALL of it removed before going under and woke to find i had to get the right side removed and the left side was left with some scar tissue damage because when it burst the infection spread so they had to scrape it off. While they had me opened up, they took a culture and found that i indeed was infected with Chlamydia but it was so deep into my tubes that it wasnt detectable on the regular tests. They put me on different antibiotics for that..i spent a total of 14 nights in the hospital. It makes me sad everyday that one relationship has messed with my fertility for life. I thought he was faithful at the time but it turned out he was everything but :-\. I never shared my full story with u ladies and now feel comfortable enough to share this with you. Its embarrassing but i now know my only mistake was being too trusting, thinking he'd share if he had something but i was very wrong. He was just a horny little boy trying to sleep with as many females as possible! (and probably males too lol) err makes me mad. But yea i wanted to share that so if u get curious and want to look up stuff about scar tissue damage because that's what I'm going to be facing. Ive been reading many encouraging stories on this same thing this am and my hope is back..completely! :) I've got to keep my hope and faith no matter what!!! Anyways, thanks for reading my "book" just now :p lol

Aidensmommy, that sounds like a horrible thing to go through! And a horrible thing to endure. There really should be a law that if people are infected with some sort of STD, they should be required to tell you. But then you deal with PHI and yada yada and stupid stuff like that, so I can't imagine they'd ever be able to enforce it.

But - judgement day, right? He'll face his own.

:hugs:

Aidensmommy, that sounds like a horrible thing to go through! And a horrible thing to endure. There really should be a law that if people are infected with some sort of STD, they should be required to tell you. But then you deal with PHI and yada yada and stupid stuff like that, so I can't imagine they'd ever be able to enforce it.

But - judgement day, right? He'll face his own.

:hugs:

yes he will! And thank u Marie! I like having u stick around here with us! :)

Oh good, glad I'm not annoying you all. You're a much better group of ladies than in 1st tri and I love knowing what's going on with you. I'm rooting for all your BFPs!!

Aidensmommy, I am so sorry you have been through such a horrible experience! I hope your surgery gets rid of that awful past! <3

Jrepp, I really do hope you can get some BD in!!!

Oh my god Aidensmommy, that is HORRIFIC!!! I am sooo sorry!! :( WOW. Ugh!!! He should be held responsible. That is AWFUL. And I agree MarieMo - I was diagnosed with herpes when I was 21 (I thought it was the end of my life, I had a panic attack and cried for hours in my OB's office until they felt I was ok to drive) - Whoever gave it to me KNEW they had it. Ever since I have told everyone I have been with. And now with Mike, I take valtrex every day just to be safe - even though I only had 2 outbreaks in the 6 years I have had it. But it is an OBLIGATION you have to tell the other person. I feared for so long, nobody would ever want me...Oddly enough, it didn't scare people away, they were always glad that I told them, and 1/2 of the people I told said they had it too (which always made me wonder if they had planned on telling ME) But...That is terrible :( God I am so so so sorry :( I wonder if you could sue him..gosh. My ex caught herpes from me, after he knew I had it - he was the really psychotic one that was married and I had mc with...to this day I don't know if he was just lying about it, because he still wanted to have sex (wen you have an outbreak, sex is IMPOSSIBLY PAINFUL) But he said he and his wife were going to sue me for giving them herpes...at first I was terrified, but I TOLD him...then I realized..ohh you're sleeping with your wife still and didn't tell her..Classy. Ugh! Men suck. I am soo sorry :(

Do we have an April thread yet? I have a feeling ladies...spring brings kittens...bunnies...it has to bring us some babies!!

https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2144381-thread-continued-april-testers.html

That's horrible Aidensmommy! He'll get what he deserves.

AF showed about 5 minutes after my last post. I go in tomorrow for day 2 bloods to check for the third antiphospholipid antibody and to check my ovarian reserve. I have to pick up a prescription for bcps as well and start them tomorrow to prevent the lining in my uterus from growing over the scar tissue. Let's get the ball on the roll!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->