ttc #1 - handy tips please :0)

Oh yeah let me know if it works :) You doing much this wknd? Its pouring with rain here uhhh yuk!

It's pretty nasty weather here too, mom
Is over this weekend. Thank god it's not my
Fertile window 😁 Gonna clean the house today and have guests coming tonight, busy busy day!

When are u starting the 7 day challenge

Think we starting tonight lol! Im cd11 now, yesterday & today ive had twinges so ov'ing is on the cards in few days i think, slapped abit of Concieve Plus down up/down there Lol its same as preseed fertlity lube :)

Ooh dinner party ey.. Hope all goes well & you enjoy some wine Golden X

Yeap it's good time to start BDing! I'm so tired, my legs are killing me

Hey! Ended up with a powercut & phone died lol! We managed baby dance last night & this AM hehe! How was the dinner partay?

It turned out good but I was so tired. So many kids they had, my husband was like omg maybe we should hav kids lol they were loud and annoying :dohh: but I think that's how they were raised, our kid will be like mini grown up, calm n smart hopefully!!

So I bought a basal thermometer last night, this morning my temp was 35.46 when regular thermometer said 37.2
I'm glad I bought the basal now bkz regular one was not accurate at all, I'm curious to see when I ovulate this cycle

do you hav ur orgasm after him?

Wow thats alot of temp diff isnt it?!! Im looking forward to seeing your ov temp shift now aswell :)

Nope, no orgasm as its bad for girl spermies & enhances boy sperms lol! Really wanna see if we can get a girl this time but obvs id be mire than over the moon to have another boy, they're so cuddly boys & really love their mummies hehe! Are u swaying toward a particular sex or any asling as healthy?

Hubby wants a boy and I don't mind it as long as it's healthy. This month I'm gonna try to have orgasm after him because I read online, it says during orgasm u get a cervical dip which moves the sperms up to eggs.

Hey ladies
Hope you both had a nice weekend.
Mines been very chilled and relaxed a bit.
Been a little sick but not too bad.
Still getting slight period pains - hope that's normal!

Happy BDing ladies :0)

Off to sleep now - can't get enough! Haha

Aww men always want boys just like them :) i was swaying toward to girl first time around & i thought we may have got a girl from my charts (but had bd in ov day aswell) had also bd a few days leading upto ov aswell so was convinced there msybe girls up there waiting.. Nope Lol! Im glad we found out the sex at 20wk scan as i was a lik bit disapointed.. :-/ sooo glad he was healthy & all, but after couple wks it sunk in & was glad it was a boy :)

Hey Poppet!! Glad ye doing well hun! Yeah, period type pains here & there if not awwwful are all the stretching in there, i bet as your focusing on them there constantly there, no doubt after mw apt they will vanish Lol! Sorry yuk sickiness still lingering though.. Pg joys uhh! We have this all to come haha!

Yup, baby dancing express has arrived hehe! More later i thinks, cd13 thsts come round so fast again!! Bd tonight & uptil cd15 me thinks.. Fingers crossed x

So exciting u are about to ovulate! I feel like this is gonna be ur month:happydance:

I had ewcm yesterday at CD6, odd! but we started BDing:) I didnt let him touch me since i was upset about him sleeping early on CD14 last cycle and i kept saying i missed my ov day bkz of you, so hubby started asking where is the BD schedule:happydance:

As soon as i saw ewcm, i gave him a go :D

Hahaa nice & sneaky there lol! Well i been having ov paind today bit neg opk still, cd13 was still neg last cycle aswell! More bd'ing tonight i hope!! Its gonna be our month Golden woop & we can then join Poppet in the First Tri section X

Ur temp is going down, so u will be ovulating soon:happydance: How is ur cm? mine is so sticky today, im sure sperms will be stuck around with this kinda cm :happydance:

I cant waait to join poppet:kiss: Im sure i wont be as calm as her tho, im sure i will have symptoms everyday

Does it go down then before ov'ing? I never knew that haha! It did drop alot this morning :-/ ..

I had minimal typical pg symptoms when i was pg it was gutting lol i wanted to be ill, look like a whale the full sha-bang as such but nope! I hope i get something second time around hehee! Us girls like to symptom spot ha ha!

sticky spermies ha ha! If you have any preseed stuff, slap some of that down there aswell, keep them alive abit longer :)

My cm starting to very water based.. Hoping for some ewcm this month, i had none last cycle.

You getting in some more baby dance this eve hehe

I didnt get any ewcm last cycle, i think its on and off thing for me.

I have preseed but i only use it around ovulation time. I used softcup last night because hubby wanted to eat after bd and i said nooo i gotta lay down, he was like where is ur plug thingy :dohh: So embarrassing

Im already overweight (5'6" , 75kgs) so im sure i will be huge during pregnancy. I gain 5kilo just eating a meal, can u imagine how heavy i will get with a baby! But i heard if you carrying a girl, u gain more weight and if you carrying a boy, u dont gain as much but ur face gets puffy

:rofl: plug thingy hahaaa!!!! Most excellent!!

Nah not at all, i believe the body only puts on what it needs, i put 3 stone on m
But i was under weight before ttc no1., if you only ear to your cravings & how you eat normally then you wont have lotsa baby weight to shift :)

Ive never heard if soft cups before, id lose my patience trying to put them in Lol!

I think i dont produce alot of ewcm because i font drink enough water/fluids in the day, im terrible.. But i gad some in the summer a couple of cycles but i was drinking lotsa water thrn as it was hot haha but i generally hate drinkung Water, gag!

Maybe! because i started drinking more water this month to lose weight :happydance: that explains my ewcm...

I was in such a good mood until it got ruined... I knew what to name my daughter since i was a kid and everyone knows it. So my sister in law just found out she is havin a girl and said they are naming her that name. And i said u all know i really wanted that name for my kid, out of million names, u have to use that. She was like well thats gonna be her middle name and u not even pregnant.

Doesnt matter if its middle or first, i cant name my kid that anymore. Just so inconsiderate, ruined my mood. :cry:

Ah golden that sucks! Same thing happened to me at work & i was totaaly pissed about it!! What a thing to say though 'and tour not even pregnant' makes you wanna hurl some words!! You know im sure you will find another name you love if you have a girl hun, their baby girl may not suit the name & do decide against calling her it perhaps?!

Im sure we can find an other name but it just upsets me that they are using it as middle name. If that was me, i would say oh okey we wont name her that. She is doing it to piss me off and she accomplished :cry:

Ahh I've started thinking of names but won't say anything so til the end that way I haven't given anyone else an idea. Lol

Hope you are both well and had a nice weekend!

How's the BDing going? Golden are you approaching your peak ov time yet?

Claireybell fingers crossed all the BDing results with a bubba.
Preseed def helps - I used that the month I got pregnant.

Have a good day girls!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->