ttc #1 - handy tips please :0)

Smart! dont tell anyone anything, i never thought they will disrespect me like this. She even wrote the name on a blanket and snapchat it :nope:

They are spelling it like we would too, even tho thats how my husbands country would spell. Stealing to its finest!

Oh well, we will have boys and wont need a girl name hopefully.

Anyways back to ttc! I stopped scheduling and such to help my husband relax, and it worked, last night i wanted to sleep but couldnt get him off me. He said we will be busy everyday this month!:happydance:

When we BD, some of the semen comes out as he pulls it out, i wonder how i can keep all the goodies inside?

Hey girls,

Golden, tell hubs to pull out slower Lol im the same, the slower he pulls out the more stays in, but loads of it gets shot right up in the cervix & the rest drips out, no probs about getting lots up there hun :) we bd again this morning haha once more this eve or tomo morning & i think that will do it, feeling a lil tender because of all the banging about :rofl:

Hope your sickness is eased up today Poppet, will you be finding out the sex of baby? I never wanted to with Riley but then i had 12wk scan & saw him wriggling about everywhere & was like 'omg i need to know' haha

He pulls it out slow and i also make him stay there for like couple minutes lol, i hope we get good amount there. My opks have faint line and i hav ovl pain already, CD8 isnt it so soon? my temp is going up, im curious to see when it will drop.

How come u havent got positive opk?

My positive opk never arrived until cd15 last month which is tomorrow, theres definate colour on the stick but not quite dark enough yet :-/ unless i ov on cd17 maybe.. Hmm!

Cd8 isnt too soon for ov pain, especially as you have shorter cycles than me :) my ov pain starts around cd11 right up until cd17! Ouchy!

I bet you ov just a few days after me like later this wk!

My temps risen ever do slightly but awaiting the big rise

I have a beautiful son have been trying for my second for awhile now had a chemical pregnancy back in July. Hope to be pregnant by the end of the year. This is my first month buying an ovulation test I choose ClearBlue Digital because I hate guessing with the lines!! I've been doing it wrong the whole time I assumed that because I had a normal 28 day cycle I ovulated of the 14th day of my cycle but I received a positive ovulation test on day 11 !! So hope this time I get it right super excited also using Pre Seed this cycle ill do anything that helps!I'm due for my period on Thanksgiving so hoping I have something to be extra thankful for that day!

Hi Noel welcome to the ttc chat :) it gets addictive haha!

With opk's unless you are temp tracking its tricky to determine ovulation, with a positive opk you can ovulate anywhere from 24-48 hrs later or at the time you are testing..

So sorry about your chemical :( i had an Ectopic in 2013, only started ttc Summer this year, hoping this is our month but we'll see..

How old is your son?

Hi claireybell I'm sorry to hear about your lost it really is heartbreaking. My son is now 2 1/2 I just want him to have a sibling already! I hope this is our month. I'm not really sure about the whole ovulation testing since I'm new to it I did the baby dance 2days before I got the positive when I got the positive and the 2 following days to cover all ends and will prob continue every other day just in case! I tried temping I find it complicated and my numbers were all over the place!

Ahh 2 1/2 lovely age :) my son is 3 1/2.. Ohhh the attitude haha

Looks like your well covered with bd'ing this cycle, fingers crossed you caught that egg! What cycle day are you on? Im on cd15, due to ov tomorrow, ttc a girl but im sure il end up with a boy ha ha

Yeah it's a good age I hope I did too!! I'm on cd14 never knew I ovulated that early crazy how all of our bodies are different! I would love a girl but I honestly just want another baby at this point id love another boy! lol
But I think it's fun as us both being a mother of only one boy when you have a boy as your first we never think we will have a girl!! Good luck BD these next few days!
Have you heard of Pre Seed jw heard mix stories but I decides to try it this cycle?

I would be more than happy if it was another boy, Riley is sooo cuddly & boys just love their mummies hehe! Yeah heard of Preseed, i been using Conceive Plus which is the same i think, used it each time & used the applicator ones prefilled, i dont get alot of ewcm just watery so hopefully its helped this cycle.. ;) i only reckon it'll be another boy as boys are easier to concieve Lol but ye never know i guess!

Oh i used concieve plus ttc Riley aswell, i suffered from BV back then aswell & hadnt realised it so the fertility safe lube really helped x

Thanks for the info heard mixed things on it. I used the applicator also I didn't use as much as it said just seemed like a lot I mean after Bd I was leaking for hours after so I'm sure it was enough!

Omg i did aswell hahaa it was awful, i put a panty liner on as my pants were getting soaked :rofl:

My positive opk never arrived until cd15 last month which is tomorrow, theres definate colour on the stick but not quite dark enough yet :-/ unless i ov on cd17 maybe.. Hmm!

Cd8 isnt too soon for ov pain, especially as you have shorter cycles than me :) my ov pain starts around cd11 right up until cd17! Ouchy!

I bet you ov just a few days after me like later this wk!

My temps risen ever do slightly but awaiting the big rise

I see you ovulated!! I should be ovulating soon, my opks are getting darker but not positive yet. I had bit of a temp drop today, hopefully that was due to cold room. Thanks to my short cycle, we almost ovulating the same time! crazy ha, when we first started talking, my af was due while u were close to ur ovulation :hugs:

Did you manage to BD day before and day of ovulation?

Its weird isnt it how periods end up going in sync like that :) ooh i reckon couple more days until ov for you Golden yay!!

Im guessing from my chart i ov'd yesterday cd15, day sooner than expected, we bd day before & 2 days prior to that but did it lots before those days so its healthy sperms & lotsa concieve plus lube Lol! Hows you bd'ing going??

Poppet - hope your doing ok? How many weeks are you now ?

Well hubbies libido was way too high! so we BDd 4 times since CD6, and last night i fell asleep as he was trying to get me into mood lol i had 2 hours of workout so i was way too tired.

CD10 today, what kinda BD schedule should i follow? I cant decide if we should not BD until we see positive opk or just BD everyday from CD10-CD16

I wouldnt wait until opk as the sperms ate less efficirnt as new ones havent been regenerated, every day id say to get the newer stronger swimmers or at least every other day & then when you get positive opk every day hun :) covers you all sides then esp as the egg survives 12-24hrs after ovulation! Bet you ovulate this wknd Golden! :thumbup:

I guess i could always bd this evening to cover 12-24 hrs after ovulation but then it def be a boy then hmm.. Ohhh devidions lol! I may just do it anyway ha ha

Well last cycle if i ovulated CD 14, We BDd CD12, CD13, CD15 , so im thinking i didnt gety pregnant because we didnt BD CD14 lol, Thats why i wanna BD eryyyyday allldayyy :happydance:

when will u be testing?

Haha every day it is! Unless you ovulated later, you period was abit later wasnt it? Opk's are good indicators still though:)

I reckon il start testing next Thursday/Friday so il be 8/9dpo lol i know its early but i just cant help myself ha ha! How about you Golden? Or are you very patient & awaitnear period due hehe

I promised myself that i wont be testing until af is due, which is Dec 1st. However, i just ordered some hpts hahahahha addicted or what:dohh:

Also i dont wanna know earlier bkz, if i get positive, im not gonna tell hubby until Dec 8 so i can give him the news as anniversary gift :happydance: I hope i get positive, its gonna be so cute.

Im having good vibes this month, i did last month aswell lol hut have had more bd this cycle :) that be the best gift, hubs will be over the moon hehe!

I'l probs drive to local chrmist & grab a frer pack & a pack if 10miu tests, sliggghtly addicted ha ha!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->